Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I just made a booty call
    #2804538 -

It's an ex.  Maybe I should get my digi cam out, I hope I don't regret this in the morning.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: Adom]
    #2804549 -

sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do....good luck with all that amigo.


By the by this is post no. 600


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: Adom]
    #2804550 -

what a fuckin' whore...take advantage of a past girlfriends feelings like that....what a dick...glad you've developed into such a sensitive brotha....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: Adom]
    #2804553 -

better see some nudies on the thread this morning....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2804555 -

She knows whats up, there is none of that bullshit. This goes two ways.

PS thanks for the help!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: Adom]
    #2804568 -

Oh god, here's the car, I gotta go!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: Adom]
    #2804571 -

bon voyage


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: Adom]
    #2804729 -

If it's got a heart beat - "NAIL IT !"

:pimpslap:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: JaRRn]
    #2805169 -

:penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: ]
    #2805192 -

meaningless sex rocks  :smirk:


--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: iloveraving]
    #2805728 -

:smoker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: Adom]
    #2806016 -

was it good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: iloveraving]
    #2806083 -

iloveraving said:
meaningless sex rocks  :smirk:



no strings attached :thumbup:


so what did you say to her when you called her?  was it like some awkward phone call or did you both know whats up?


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2806251 -

It was awkwards at first but she told a friend of mine she was in teh mood. So I got her number and told her I could fix it. I didn't get a fucking wink of sleep last night. Shit. I can't complain though.

Bonnaroo condoms better not of been bunk!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: Adom]
    #2806257 -

hahaha, that would suck if they were... So how was it?


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2806271 -

Dude it was great, she made me work for it though.  She had me going it wasn't happening for awhile, then we ended up going untill well past sunrise.  Then she started smoking again for the first time in 6 months, is that good or bad?

:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: Adom]
    #2806302 -

made you work for it, that can be fun though cause then it makes the sex fun and better. Sounds like a good time...smoking weed? i don't think it really matters if it's good or bad, she got stoned with you...unless you care about her and her smoking weed is a bad thing.

sounds like a good time.

this girl was supposed to come to town last night, she is kind of a booty call...except i don't call her, she just lets me knows when shes coming to town, we hang out, and stuff goes down.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: Adom]
    #2806454 -

Good to hear
:thumbup:


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: Adom]
    #2806782 -

Good for you man.  :thumbup:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just made a booty call [Re: Adom]
    #2806896 -

She pulled the same thing on me last week Adom... :tongue:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i got some booty! **UPDATED**
( 1 2 all )
In(di)go 2,795 22 11/25/03 03:49 PM
by Rono
* what does your 'partner' call you?
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,820 34 01/12/04 04:10 PM
by Granola
* Ever been someones booty call? Adom 2,036 18 03/19/06 12:40 PM
by wwonka
* Booty SuperSpun 1,596 17 03/15/03 02:55 PM
by wecontrolsweetfreedom
* Burroughs and Cobain - "The Priest They Call Him" (mp3) LearyfanS 954 4 08/08/03 04:47 PM
by farfelu
* Called just to hear, "Oh, oh yeah, I remember you." Flux 730 3 04/27/04 09:36 AM
by phi1618
* Should I call him?
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 1,670 20 11/19/04 07:03 PM
by Todcasil
* Call waiting MizzJazzy 884 7 05/15/04 12:15 AM
by HeavyToilet

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,625 topic views. 3 members, 31 guests and 195 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.