How did they explain what he was doing?
http://www.prophetyahweh.funtigo.com/
A false prophet has recently surfaced on the internet, he goes by the name of Prophet Yahweh. His claims include the ability to summon UFO's on commande, and he appears to do just that. What he is doing is nothing more than a parlor trick.
It is fake. Prophet Yahweh has a confederate posted about a mile away. The confederate releases a mylar balloon, or, rarely, a colored one, filled with helium. Yahweh times it so that the balloon is released as he prays using a beeper or other digital communication device. Then, when he is finished praying, Yahweh starts looking for the balloon in the sky. It takes a few minutes, and then the balloon appears high in the sky. Sightings last until the balloon reachest a height at which the air pressure outside is low enough to pop the balloon. Then the sighting is over. At times the prevailing winds of the upper atmosphere appear to propel "the craft" in a realistic fashion.
[Diploid: Notice his surprise in the video when the baloon comes back as it traverses the various strata of winds aloft. Pilots get a forecast of winds aloft at 3000 foot intervals during their pre-flight and navigation preparations. This is because winds aloft can, and often do, change speed and direction with altitude.]
It is easy to make allegations against someone like this, after all he claims to do the impossible, but I have also come across proof that this is nothing more than a charade. After seeing his original abc interview with the sheepish field reporter, I decided to see for myself how easily a weather balloon could be confused for a flying object. I used google image search to find "weather balloon." However, too many grounded, upclose pictures came back. Then I searched for "weather balloon UFO", I was floored. Staring right back at me was a picture of Prophet Yahweh holding a handful of weather balloon.
http://www.computerclubhouse.org/programs/bbb/photoalbum.html
[Diploid: That's Yahweh holding the balloons. Imagine what those would look like at 5000 feet.]

A few things that we know about Prophet Yahweh.... *He likes to help african american children. *He owns several domain names, some relating to israeli interests. *He knows a lot about computers
The domain name of the above link is computerclubhouse, a technology based group that helps under-priveledged (african american) girls. There is no doubt in my mind that this is our false prophet. He first came out public with his gift in 1997, we see this from a dated press release (similar to the one released recently)
http://www.ufomind.com/misc/1997/oct/d29-001.shtml
If you also notice, the picture of him holding the handful of weather balloons was taken in 1997. Prophet Yahweh did the youth initiative program, developed an interest in weather balloons in early 97', and low and behold we have a press-realease stating his "abilities" in late 97'.
From his 1997 press release....
-- The reason why I'm writing you is so I can introduce myself to you and because I'm trying to find people that will help me get a new camera.
Because of how these UFO's and spaceships are appearing before me and allowing me to film them, I'm destined to be a wealthy man in the very near future. Maybe we can make money together on my research. --
[Diploid: Also from the press release linked above where he tries to get someone to buy him a camcorder: "my camera is broke, and I need a new one; this time, hopefully a Sony digital camcorder". Well, I'll say one thing for him, he's got good taste in electronics.]
It is clear Prophet Yahweh is only interested in scamming the public.
[Diploid: It was probably not a coincidence that the movie War of the Worlds came out about at the same time Yahweh did.]
-------------------- Republican Values:
1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.
4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.
|