Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineoceansize
fuckin' right.

Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3674981 - 01/24/05 10:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

just because it is in this thread means nothing. pretend i heard nothing about a UFO, i made a purely philosophical response to skystone. using the razor of skepticism isn't something I would do for someone if they don't actually make a claim.

--------------------
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: Phluck]
    #3676267 - 01/25/05 05:27 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
Finally! Proof!

Interesting that many of you must catagorize a conclusion despite me stating that I do not expect any belief or disbelief.

Some people should think more carefully and read more precisely methinks...

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: Droz]
    #3676277 - 01/25/05 05:30 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Droz said:
At the angle in the first picture the flying saucer was over your head. How on earth did you get a picture of what it looks like from the top. Or was it sitting in front of your eye at an angle like this /. Did the british jump out and say look we have pure mdma?

The angle is explained within my first depiction.

Once again please think carefully and read more precisely, you are only showing a lack of this.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3676298 - 01/25/05 05:43 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
The poster says he saw an object flying in the sky. He did not see aliens or go aboard the object...yet he assumes it is an alien spaceship.

OK, as you OBVIOUSLY DON'T GET IT. LET ME EXPLAIN.

I SAID IMO, THAT IS IN MY OPINION DUE TO ***RESEARCH CONDUCTED LATER***.
MY OPINION IS NOT THE TOPIC AT HAND HERE. WHY CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS???

I DON'T EVEN KNOW MYSELF THAT THERE WERE ALIENS ON BOARD UFO IN QUESTION HERE AND I HAVE NEVER STATED THAT I DID, FFS.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #3676305 - 01/25/05 05:48 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomOmatic said:
bad ass drawing looks like to took a decade to complete. :grin:

WHY DO SO MANY REPLY WITH DISRESPECT?  IS IT BECAUSE YOUR SCARED OF SOMETHING THAT POSES A THREAT TO YOU INSIDE OF YOUR BEDROOM WALLS?  OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU TAKE PLEASURE IN FEELING THAT YOU HAVE HURT SOMEBODY ELSES EMOTION VIA A WORLDWIDE MESSAGING TOOL?

IF I WAS A GREAT ARTIST, WOULD IT CHANGE YOUR OPINION OF THE ACCOUNT IN ANY WAY? :confused:

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: skystone]
    #3676310 - 01/25/05 05:57 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You're right skystone.

I would also like to say, the so called SKEPTICS are blatently ignoring science.

The size of our universe and accepted estimation of 10 million planets capable of inhabiting life within that.

It is not skeptical to assume that no other planets have life capable of travelling to and studing our own, that is ignorance at its highest.  :eek:

I don't feel you should make comments such as aliens arn't visiting our planet when it is, in fact, highly likely that they are from chance alone.

When you couple this with the research I have spent my life doing.  It soon becomes obvious that we are being closely observed, especially as we ourselves our now starting inter-planetary travel.

--------------------

Offlineskystone
stop the motion
Loc: state,country,etc.
Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: oceansize]
    #3676575 - 01/25/05 07:49 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

oceansize said:
"I am against scepticism that uses science in cases where it may
proof its own beliefs, and if it doesn't then throw it away.."

That sounds quite healthy......

when science proves something, the skeptic adopts it, when science disproves it, it is disguarded? Isn't that how science is supposed to work?

no you misunderstood..

When I said "throw it away" I ment, science..

That kind of scepticism throws away science as soon as it
doesn't serve its purpuse

--------------------
"..and suddenly it began to rain"

InvisiblePaou
Seeker

Loc: Transcendence
Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: Ego Death]
    #3676985 - 01/25/05 09:25 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL! WE CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE!

Seriously though, man. Chill the fuck out.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3677286 - 01/25/05 10:49 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It is not skeptical to assume that no other planets have life capable of travelling to and studing our own, that is ignorance at its highest

There's a difference between what might be possible, and what is actually happening.

Is it possible that there are other life forms out there? Perhaps, but it might not be that likely that they'd develop in a way that was at all similar to us.

Is there any decent evidence that aliens are visiting us? No. It's all anecdotal.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlineskystone
stop the motion
    #3677309 - 01/25/05 10:57 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I must say that I agree with all those wo say there is a small chance that those "aliens" or whatever they are come from a distant starsystem

But that doesn't solve anything, we still need to figure out where
do these UFO's come from and what they are.

They could be anything, including humans from the future,
"aliens" that once lived on earth and migrated into space,
aliens that were once living on mars a few tens of thousands of years ago, they could be even our own human craft being developed in sicret.

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3677331 - 01/25/05 11:02 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Of course, if a life form intelligent enough to build things such as what dano has drawn is actually visiting us without us knowing and/or without them wanting us to know, then this life form would be careful enough as to not leave any evidence behind them...

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: exclusive58]
    #3677545 - 01/25/05 11:58 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

then this life form would be careful enough as to not leave any evidence behind them...

This is contrary to those who believe in Crop Circles, implants, the Roswell "Incident", Tunguska, Area 51, etc.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: Swami]
    #3677661 - 01/25/05 12:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

unexplained phenomena are very interesting

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3677668 - 01/25/05 12:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Swami raises a good point in that not only is their the "stuff" people do believe is evidence but what about the sightings as well. If they didn't want their existence known, they wouldn't be zipping around in craft we can visibly see either, if they are in existence and if they are ET craft.

If its happening, then you have to figure, they don't care if we see them or any shit they leave behind, and that they also don't care to make an official "hellos" or interactions with us either.

If I was hyper intelligent, I wouldn't want to get involved with humans either as we stand. Who here said we should lock them up and treat them as if they are a threat till they can be trusted. Oh ya, that's a race of beings I want to come say hello to, beings that want to lock me up and treat me like an animal out to hurt them.

Humans in general in 2005 are paranoid and hostile for the most part still. Look at how we must look to them and the shit people do to each other and the planet here. From a higher perspective we look and act like a bunch of barbaric savages. A lot of that takes place in fancy corporate board rooms by "civilized" men wearing suits and ties and public ally appointed national leaders but it s the same old savage hostile crap in an updated more formal suit.

That wasn't to you exclusive. Who here said they would lock them up? IF they exist. That was rich. What about the hostile threat WE humans are to each other and our own existence? Lets deal with that first.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: Swami]
    #3677886 - 01/25/05 01:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
then this life form would be careful enough as to not leave any evidence behind them...

This is contrary to those who believe in Crop Circles, implants, the Roswell "Incident", Tunguska, Area 51, etc.

Not totally contrary, as if you believe there's more than one alien race, there might be also more than one alien agenda and modus operandi.

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3677952 - 01/25/05 01:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

"Interesting that many of you must catagorize a conclusion despite me stating that I do not expect any belief or disbelief."

Oh, really. Then why did you post this? You obviously wanted some reaction. If you do not expect belief then why did you give me a pissy rating for disagreeing with you? Your statement implies that you are ambivalent to belief or lack off belief, but obviously you feel otherwise.

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (01/25/05 01:50 PM)

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3677980 - 01/25/05 01:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I totally agree with you jiggy, nice post, we have to overcome the fear we have of eachother before we can even think of dealing with any form of alien relationship.

My theory is that, throughout human history, ETs have made quick appearances here and there by means of UFO sightings, telepathic contacts,etc to let their presence be known to a few people, and that is to say not ALL people, and they've left hints and signs that cannot scientifically be proven to come from outerspace(such as what swami was talking about) so that when the time comes that they'll oficially let their presence be known (when humans get over their fear of eachother), the shock won't be too hard on us and will be damped by the fact that alien existence was already heard of, thought of, and maybe even accepted by a few people.

And all of this is happening slowly, but surely, in hope that one day...
and that day, the whole world will know within less than a few hours.

Offlineskystone
stop the motion
    #3678049 - 01/25/05 01:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I think there were times in history where they were fully known to humans, like the aincient India or the times of Jewish liberation from Egipt.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3678334 - 01/25/05 02:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Dano, I think it was brave of you to share your drawing and experience with this group. Next time, stay in that courage when you come into hostility, it's all smoke and move through it. Attacking back at the smoke is silly.

You really gave hue a bad rating for disagreeing with your presentation here in S&P? had you given yourself a break, you would've come to see that Hue can relate to you and said, he had shared like UFO sightings before, without stating any beliefs that came from them and still came under hostile attack. Though he doesn't relate to how you came to your beliefs as conclusions and hasn't himself, that his prerogative and it doesn't make you wrong or bad for having done so.

Perhaps his response was his way of discouraging such posts in the future to save you from the attacks and bad ratings he came under when he posted about it and hue admits that his "tact" here at S&P is not all roses and wine but we all know he has heart.

How interesting that the topic can not be brought up in hypotheticals here, even with people throwing in personal beliefs and opinions without all hell breaking loose.

The possibility of intelligent life existing elsewhere and interacting with earth, or it coming from our own evolutionary future may have implications on our spiritual source, nature and being and religious roots. To discuss the possibilities also has impact on our daily philosophies of life.

The topic very well fits in here yet, I don't know why its a struggle getting it to fit or being accepted as worthy spiritual, religious or philosophical discussion material. Looking at how explosive this subject becomes, it is probably the primo topic to be presented here again and again until people can discuss it without all the drama and resolve many fears and concerns and questions.

Obviously there is a lot of fear related to this topic and if everyone has an opportunity to work through them with others in theory, that would be a good thing if the day ever comes that its the real deal.

Can we as a whole group get a grip on this topic one of these days? I would love to see just one ET thread go 10 pages where it is all treated as theory. Talked about in hypothetical. No one has to be pinned to beliefs, theoretical and philosophical debates can take place, without it being personalized-just set out on the table in front of us.

Dano, as someone who likes to bring the topic up with your experience, it would help your cause if you could demonstrate some cool with handling it yourself.

look at all of the views to this post and all the other UFO ET ones in the past. This one is burning on fire HOT, the others all have been to. Shit, I came in here as cosmic chic looking for others with pleiadian ties and that post hit 12 pages in 24 hours wtf? That's funny.

I learned not to bring it up anymore but I may discuss this stuff if someone else brings it up, why not? I am curious about the fear and why I was feared and wish to better understand some of my own fears. People want to know are curious and interested in this possibility of life out there or our future ability to come back in time and want talk about this stuff, probably more then any other topic that has come up here.

The fear related to it is VERY understandable, especially considering how much of it Hollywood has generated in us as well as the potential for certain scientific, spiritual, philosophical or religious beliefs to be absolutely shattered. A lot of fear can be resolved if we use some ration and reasoning , respect and consideration, to work through the hypothetical that give rise to being in fear or peace with the possibility.

Mods, maybe its time, to ask the admins to create a paranormal forum because there's obvious intense interest here. These threads are always HOT.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Drawring's of my UFO encounter [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3678423 - 01/25/05 03:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I just want to add to my suggestion for a paranormal/metaphysics forum that by all means allow for debate. It will at least eliminate the expenditure of energy put into replies regarding on topic off topic debates at least and topics can stay on topic within the topic forum.

BTW, I agree with your last replies, MAIA, exclusive and skystone.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order