Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Does anyone have schizophrenia? [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4583392 -

Everyone's mind is rent apart by the fact that it's built upon a foundation of dualities...I think everyone has two personalities to some extent. Or two sides to one.

It's like a coin - yeah it has two sides, but they're just two sides of the same thing.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have schizophrenia? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4583406 -

Schizophrenia has nothing to do with multiple personalities anyways...that's DID.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have schizophrenia? [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4583407 -

WeAreAllOne said:
Sometimes, I say things that I shouldn't, but it sounds like a really

good idea at the time.  The next day, I regret it terribly and wish I

hadn't said it.  I fuck a lot of things up that way.  I don't think

it's schizophrenia, but sometimes I feel like I have two different

personalities.

:thumbdown:



nahhh you<re absolutly not schizoid :wink: believe me, you would know!
As i said earlier, my father is a psychiatrist and well he<s not specialized in schizophrenia but he have seen some in his carreer and have collegue working with them.. and he tell me stories of it sometimes and well.. hehe ... you wouldnt believe ow much they are mad!

Even the ''small'' personality disorder (histrionic,antisocial, ect). Are not so common, but when you read the description of it, you can easyly think ''hey, an histrionic, that's just me! '' lol


--------------------
-English is not my native language. So im not retarded, i'm just not very engligh articulate. Please forgive me for my bad writing! :wink: Thank you! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have schizophrenia? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4583410 -

well put

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have schizophrenia? [Re: fredyjenkins]
    #4583417 -

Yeah I knew I wasn't schizo. If I knew I was a schizo, I probably

wouldn't know that I knew. You know?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have schizophrenia? [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4583419 -

:crazy2:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone have schizophrenia? [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4583425 -

WeAreAllOne said:
Yeah I knew I wasn't schizo.  If I knew I was a schizo, I probably

wouldn't know that I knew.  You know?



haha yeah...  :wink: :thumbup:


--------------------
-English is not my native language. So im not retarded, i'm just not very engligh articulate. Please forgive me for my bad writing! :wink: Thank you! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I think i might be schizophrenic
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 5,449 31 07/23/10 11:32 AM
by conan
* A good read about schizophrenia LuNaTiX 1,506 5 08/17/10 11:41 PM
by Acaterpillar
* Schizophrenia Evolutionary Advantage?
( 1 2 3 all )
LiquidVisions 5,278 59 04/23/16 05:43 AM
by SirDabsAlot
* Is Schizophrenia really a disease?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Bundy 12,177 172 12/02/11 04:28 PM
by owls
* Thoughts on marijuana being linked to schizophrenia - my addiction
( 1 2 3 all )
zee007 5,761 57 10/15/13 04:10 PM
by koods
* Schizophrenic or Shamanic?
( 1 2 all )
OctoberLeigh 3,177 21 10/11/10 02:47 PM
by Almond Flour
* Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bill_Oreilly 5,450 75 03/17/14 10:19 PM
by Rhizohunter
* Giving little schizophrenic kids good doses of psychedelic drugs Iamheasyouarehe 4,531 19 10/11/11 08:51 AM
by badchad

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,922 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.