Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: AndersonCoopmasta]
    #19704419 -

AndersonCoopmasta said:
Well i am real and becoming schizophrenic from drugs does happen. Sometimes i think this site needs a reality check and unfortunately bill got one. Its like the people on here who say mushrooms cant cause seizures and i have seen it more than once from lab grown mushies.



This is a little better, something that has been said by people before me.. though I wont say why.


--------------------
www.piday.org/million/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #19704507 -

It's funny, when I saw this thread in the pub I immediately thought that TMJ just wanted to know if he could trip again, but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. So I read the thread:
Bill_Oreilly said:
Since my schizo was caused by hallucinogens and ive been on meds now for 2 months and feel completely normal...is there a chance, say maybe next year that if I come off my meds my brain will be back to normal?

or will I need these meds now for the rest of my life if I don't want to be schizophrenic?



And I'm all thinking "He really is just asking about his mental health."

Then I get a couple replies in and read:
Bill_Oreilly said:
I wish you guys would stick to my question...which basically is..

Can I ever trip again?




:burke:

I have nothing to add besides this, because I don't know the answer. No OP, you probably can't trip again IMO. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: Everlong]
    #19704520 -

You can trip again, but you would have to be content with living your life never again sober.. neverending trip.


--------------------
www.piday.org/million/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #19704588 -

High on toilet said:
:callingbullshit:



I am quite hppd or hddp myself.. it is ok for me.. though I have been lucky.. the only thing bothering me is that I have trouble seeing how large things are, and sometimes difficulty reading numbers as they all look the same.. usually a mix between six and eight.. I were just opening my briefcase, and I turned and I turned.. the numbers didnt make sense.. though it fixed itself in a while..  it is also nice sometimes... I can sit and stare at a wall.. facinated by it.. like, I dont need to see new things in order to see new things.. rooms becoming transparent when I am about to sleep.. I can see the air through the walls.. feels like flying.. not to mention I allways have CEVs... lucky me..


--------------------
www.piday.org/million/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #19704683 -

High on toilet said:
Maybe u should live a sober life



I currently am.. drugs does not change much.. my knowledge in shamanism, I can replicate most any high.. though there is somrthing nice about feeling the spirit of a psycoactive menifest in your mind.. it is like sex.. being dominant vs submissive.. I quite like having someone do me.. so I would go for drugs even though I would get the "sex" anyway..


--------------------
www.piday.org/million/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: Icyus]
    #19704847 -

So im hearing that I can most likely never trip again..and im going to need to be on my meds forever to stay "sane"

Someone kill me..

tripping is better than sex IMO..


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #19704882 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
So im hearing that I can most likely never trip again..and im going to need to be on my meds forever to stay "sane"

Someone kill me..

tripping is better than sex IMO..



The question is how much you value your "sanity"...


--------------------
www.piday.org/million/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #19705391 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
So im hearing that I can most likely never trip again..and im going to need to be on my meds forever to stay "sane"

Someone kill me..

tripping is better than sex IMO..



You CAN trip. Its just not recommended

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #19705392 -

no, "self-inflicted schizophrenia" is an oxymoron. no schizophrenia is "self" inflicted, it's merely an effect from a brain disorder.

temporary psychosis however, can be "dissolved".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #19705402 -



this song is schizophrenia, in a nutshell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #19705432 -

is it You? as i turn, i become You, but am i You?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19705845 -

that doesn't sound right

they don't contribute to epileptic seizures in theory...

you mean people passing out?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: AndersonCoopmasta]
    #19705937 -

AndersonCoopmasta said:
Well i am real and becoming schizophrenic from drugs does happen. Sometimes i think this site needs a reality check and unfortunately bill got one. Its like the people on here who say mushrooms cant cause seizures and i have seen it more than once from lab grown mushies.



Schizophrenia is a brain disorder. Drugs can cause psychotic breaks and reveal the underlying disorder, but you have to have the disorder. Drugs won't cause schizophrenia in a non-schizophrenic brain.

I don't think shrooms are going to cause a seizure either, unless you have some underlying condition or some other issue or take a massive dose.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: koods]
    #19705983 -

*becomes engorged*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19706443 -

ephebophile

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: koods]
    #19707579 -

koods said:
AndersonCoopmasta said:
Well i am real and becoming schizophrenic from drugs does happen. Sometimes i think this site needs a reality check and unfortunately bill got one. Its like the people on here who say mushrooms cant cause seizures and i have seen it more than once from lab grown mushies.



Schizophrenia is a brain disorder. Drugs can cause psychotic breaks and reveal the underlying disorder, but you have to have the disorder. Drugs won't cause schizophrenia in a non-schizophrenic brain.

I don't think shrooms are going to cause a seizure either, unless you have some underlying condition or some other issue or take a massive dose.



Read up some of the symptoms of solitary confinement
http://law.wustl.edu/journal/22/p325grassian.pdf

They've got many similarities with schizophrenia, which leads me to believe that it isn't necessarily a neurological problem.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #19710909 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
Rhizohunter said:
DatIslandLife said:
Read up on some information as to what schizophrenia really is, maybe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_schizophrenia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia




I'm sure OP has read those pages at nauseum.

Anyways, good luck Bill, I am happy you found a balance of medication. I'm going through a shitstorm myself which is really difficult.

How do you deal with the side effects of those meds? I'd rather chill with my voices.




See for me, its not even so much the voices that gets me thrown in a psych ward. Its having a flood of delusional thoughts and believing every single one of them.

for instance, thinking I was famous/going to become famous

thinking everyone and everything was set up...thinking my counselor was God and knew everything. just crazy things like that...then I would talk about such things.

when I was in a psych ward I thought every problem in the world was caused by crackheads. I thought this one crackhead was someone she wasn't so I went behind her thinking she had eyes in the back of her head and I whipped out my dick and rubbed it thinking I was getting her back for having eyes in the back of her head.

a HUGE part of my schizophrenia is thinking people are people who they are not. Like if I see someone that looks like a celebrity, I will ACTUALLY believe it is another form of the celebrity but in a different body. Its crazy

then i heard a voice CLEARLY tell me that "the word" was "pindrop_pinpoint_kenya" and that word was literally fused/combined with every other word to ever existed. Like as if that word was "the first train of thought to ever exist"




Yeah, I had that delusion of becoming famous. I thought this was how celebrities were born or something.

A delusion was started for me when I saw a young version of Chris Rock. Sounded exactly like him too.

I got to a point where I could barely distinguish peoples faces. They all just kinda merged together on me. It's hard to draw the line between schizophrenia and psychosis from using too many psychedelics.

I've been eating DXM with no change in my psych, not saying you should, but for me it hasn't made things worse.

I actually woke up today feeling like a million bucks after robo tripping this weekend. Haven't been in a good mood like that in ages.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Schizofrenia!
( 1 2 all )
LustfulLinsanity 3,147 29 03/30/10 04:37 PM
by Aleph1
* I think i might be schizophrenic
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 5,448 31 07/23/10 11:32 AM
by conan
* Schizophrenia!
( 1 2 all )
RedRabbit 5,455 37 07/09/07 01:59 AM
by lolwhut
* A good read about schizophrenia LuNaTiX 1,506 5 08/17/10 11:41 PM
by Acaterpillar
* Schizophrenic or Shamanic?
( 1 2 all )
OctoberLeigh 3,177 21 10/11/10 02:47 PM
by Almond Flour
* Calling all Schizophrenics
( 1 2 3 all )
Istigkeit 5,124 44 09/23/12 08:29 PM
by ChemicalBond
* Giving little schizophrenic kids good doses of psychedelic drugs Iamheasyouarehe 4,531 19 10/11/11 08:51 AM
by badchad
* Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic
( 1 2 3 all )
NastyDHL 7,477 54 08/01/10 10:14 AM
by Boutang

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,450 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 219 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.