Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic
    #12974575 -

http://wimp.com/schizophrenicsymptoms/

pretty crazy shit.

to our schizophrenic boardmembers: what did you think of the video?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: NastyDHL]
    #12974735 -

I honestly think that is an exaggeration or just plain inaccurate


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #12975015 -

It felt like I was watching an exaggerated form of my bi-polar self.


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: NastyDHL]
    #12975032 -

It's very accurate, but really exaggerated in my opinion.


--------------------
"There can be but little liberty on Earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: potatos]
    #12975074 -

how is it accurate?

I dont think the voices are really like that in schizophrenic people


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #12975083 -

Cannabischarlie said:
how is it accurate?

I dont think the voices are really like that in schizophrenic people



I hear voices and it clearly isn't your conscience speaking to you, it's an actual person. I don't hear a variety of voices like this, but they do have the voice tones very accurate. Manipulative and sadistic.


--------------------
"There can be but little liberty on Earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: potatos]
    #12975197 -

I wonder what it would be like if schizophrenia voices only spoke positively.
"You're the man!"
"Great job!"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: NastyDHL]
    #12975203 -

NastyDHL said:
http://wimp.com/schizophrenicsymptoms/

pretty crazy shit.

to our schizophrenic boardmembers: what did you think of the video?



Did you get this from Zoklet?  Just wondering; this was JUST posted over there like yesterday or the day before, I was just looking at the topic lol.


--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: potatos]
    #12975237 -

potatos said:
Cannabischarlie said:
how is it accurate?

I dont think the voices are really like that in schizophrenic people



I hear voices and it clearly isn't your conscience speaking to you, it's an actual person. I don't hear a variety of voices like this, but they do have the voice tones very accurate. Manipulative and sadistic.



Wait, when did you learn you where schizophrenic? How pervasive is it with you? How do meds help?

I always found it rather hard to understand exactly how it is this manifests itself, its kind of hard to trust all that we read on these sorts of things.


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: Mind Transcribing]
    #12975242 -

Mind Transcribing said:
I wonder what it would be like if schizophrenia voices only spoke positively.
"You're the man!"
"Great job!"



Oh they have that kind of schizophrenia but its called "Narcissistic Personality Disorder"


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #12975263 -

Cannabischarlie said:
Mind Transcribing said:
I wonder what it would be like if schizophrenia voices only spoke positively.
"You're the man!"
"Great job!"



Oh they have that kind of schizophrenia but its called "Narcissistic Personality Disorder"



People with Narcissistic Personality Disorder don't hear voices.


--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #12975274 -

Cannabischarlie said:
potatos said:
Cannabischarlie said:
how is it accurate?

I dont think the voices are really like that in schizophrenic people



I hear voices and it clearly isn't your conscience speaking to you, it's an actual person. I don't hear a variety of voices like this, but they do have the voice tones very accurate. Manipulative and sadistic.



Wait, when did you learn you where schizophrenic? How pervasive is it with you? How do meds help?

I always found it rather hard to understand exactly how it is this manifests itself, its kind of hard to trust all that we read on these sorts of things.



I never went in for a diagnosis but there's something obviously wrong up in my brain. Most of what is in this video is what I experience but at a lower degree. I also hear and see other things that aren't even shown in this video. I get episodes like this probably once a day usually at night, by myself.


--------------------
"There can be but little liberty on Earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: potatos]
    #12975299 -

potatos said:
Cannabischarlie said:
potatos said:
Cannabischarlie said:
how is it accurate?

I dont think the voices are really like that in schizophrenic people



I hear voices and it clearly isn't your conscience speaking to you, it's an actual person. I don't hear a variety of voices like this, but they do have the voice tones very accurate. Manipulative and sadistic.



Wait, when did you learn you where schizophrenic? How pervasive is it with you? How do meds help?

I always found it rather hard to understand exactly how it is this manifests itself, its kind of hard to trust all that we read on these sorts of things.



I never went in for a diagnosis but there's something obviously wrong up in my brain. Most of what is in this video is what I experience but at a lower degree. I also hear and see other things that aren't even shown in this video. I get episodes like this probably once a day usually at night, by myself.



You gotta remember that a lot of people that have psychosis don't necessarily have schizophrenia.  Schizophrenia is a very complex diagnosis.  You might have psychosis but not necessarily schizophrenia.  It could be either or something else entirely.


--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #12975308 -

Cannabischarlie said:
how is it accurate?

I dont think the voices are really like that in schizophrenic people




I had a friend that would tell me what the voices would say sometimes, he
did a pretty good job of keeping his shit together without meds but
everyone thought he was a ickhead, I think it's fairly accurate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: PsychedelicSpirit]
    #12975315 -

PsychedelicSpirit said:
You gotta remember that a lot of people that have psychosis don't necessarily have schizophrenia.  Schizophrenia is a very complex diagnosis.  You might have psychosis but not necessarily schizophrenia.  It could be either or something else entirely.



I agree, but I always assume I have a type of schizophrenia because I experience all of the symptoms that are listed on the web. Maybe I got it from my family, theres a few cases of it in mine. But who knows. :shrug:


--------------------
"There can be but little liberty on Earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: PsychedelicSpirit]
    #12975321 -

haha those voices are hilarious YOU'RE STUPID lawl


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: Envix]
    #12975355 -

Envix said:
haha those voices are hilarious YOU'RE STUPID lawl



That is not really funny to people that have to go through that in everyday life.  I wouldn't make light of it.


--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: potatos]
    #12975368 -

potatos said:
Cannabischarlie said:
potatos said:
Cannabischarlie said:
how is it accurate?

I dont think the voices are really like that in schizophrenic people



I hear voices and it clearly isn't your conscience speaking to you, it's an actual person. I don't hear a variety of voices like this, but they do have the voice tones very accurate. Manipulative and sadistic.



Wait, when did you learn you where schizophrenic? How pervasive is it with you? How do meds help?

I always found it rather hard to understand exactly how it is this manifests itself, its kind of hard to trust all that we read on these sorts of things.



I never went in for a diagnosis but there's something obviously wrong up in my brain. Most of what is in this video is what I experience but at a lower degree. I also hear and see other things that aren't even shown in this video. I get episodes like this probably once a day usually at night, by myself.




So do these voices just constantly jabber at you, like independent of anything you are thinking? Why is it when you are alone? How exactly does it come on? How would you put up with this daily? Are you aware of what is going on and ignore it sorta?


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #12975400 -

Cannabischarlie said:
So do these voices just constantly jabber at you, like independent of anything you are thinking? Why is it when you are alone? How exactly does it come on? How would you put up with this daily? Are you aware of what is going on and ignore it sorta?



Yes, totally independent from what I am doing/thinking. Just last night, I was actually on this site and I heard my mom calling my name, and that freaked me out because she wasn't even in the house so I was aware I was hearing something that wasn't there. They come on from little things like this, because I will get paranoid from one thing I hear then it branches out from there. After hearing my mother calling my name, it branched out into kids yelling, heavy breathing in my ears, and an electrical noise I can't explain. Then from there I think that there are people in my house hiding... and so on. That's when I am alone, when they come on in social settings, that a different story. I don't want to get help so I just try to get a handle on what's going on, that's how I put up with it i guess.


--------------------
"There can be but little liberty on Earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Video created from the perspective of a schizophrenic [Re: Mind Transcribing]
    #12975452 -

Mind Transcribing said:
I wonder what it would be like if schizophrenia voices only spoke positively.
"You're the man!"
"Great job!"



Yaknow I've kind of wondered this too...why is "craziness" in all it's manifestations, negative? Why are people always scared or angry, seeing insects or whatnot and hearing voices deride them?

Why is it never that a schizophrenic hears good things like what you're saying or sees unicorns or people dancing. Why not be "paranoid" that you're about to get a surprise party instead of the CIA taking you away?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* music, schizophrenia, and drugs fearfect 843 3 06/14/05 10:04 PM
by ToTheSummit
* I think i might be schizophrenic
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 5,449 31 07/23/10 11:32 AM
by conan
* Check out my band's first music video.
( 1 2 all )
searching 1,694 23 03/03/18 10:19 AM
by Patlal
* Does anyone have schizophrenia?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,921 26 08/26/05 09:41 AM
by fredyjenkins
* "White Rabbit" used in video game commercial
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,932 27 11/02/02 10:15 AM
by Papaver
* Salvia Psychosis Video
( 1 2 all )
FractalDust 5,296 31 04/07/05 05:19 PM
by browndustin
* An Insipiring Video Kremlin 2,240 19 10/21/04 09:41 AM
by druqks46
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,477 topic views. 4 members, 163 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.