Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Is Schizophrenia really a disease? * 1
    #15444998 -

Lately I've been obsessed with my own "disease" labeled as Paranoid Schizoaffective disorder.

I've done a bit of re-search on Shamanism. ( I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just curiousity on the subject )

I read that if you are Schizophrenic, you can seek a Shaman, who will guide you through your "gift" and teach you to be in contact with the spirits that are surrounding you. You will get a Spirit guide, and he will take you to these "haunted" places, and have you meditate.
Being born Schizophrenic in the Shaman culture is like the ultimate gift.

I was also watching "Through the worm hole - Sixth sense" and it was going on how you could tell when someone is staring at you, even when you aren't looking. They did this expirement too, where they put two people in seperate dark rooms, and flashed a light on one of them, and interviewed the other after 20 minutes, and she said she saw a light out of the corner of her eye. When she didn't, the other guy did.

It's pretty fascinating. I guess it gives me hope too.

Maybe I'm not crazy? Maybe we just don't know enough about the human mind yet.. Maybe I'm picking up on things people aren't supposed to.

These thoughts got kind of derailed last night when I was laying in bed and my door was sad, and trapped in a hole. :shrug:

I dunno, I think there is still hope.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Schizophrenia really a disease? [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #15445021 -

those are just your delusions tricking you into thinking that a shaman is going to help.

take your seroquil and go back to bed.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is <a in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTMwNTc6MzU2OnNjaGl6b3BocmVuaWE6OTI5MjQ4ZTg5OGRiYjY0MWZmOWJkNGQyMjVmOTY0NmY6ei0xMDU0LTEwNjQ1Ond3dy5zaHJvb21lcnkub3Jn" href="#" style="text-decoration:underline" id="_GPLITA_1" title="Powered by Text [Re: Samuel L Jackson] * 1
    #15445027 -

SamuelLJackson said:
those are just your delusions tricking you into thinking that a shaman is going to help.

take your seroquil and go back to bed.



lol whata harsh post "take your seroquil and go back to bed"



but yea schizos definatly don't seem to have the same barriers of normalcy or expectations


in these LSD documentaries they mention that schizofrenics and people on psychs could tell which side of a mask they show on the video is pointing towards you when most normal people can't


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Edited by Sheekle (11/30/11 01:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is <a in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTMwNTc6MzU2OnNjaGl6b3BocmVuaWE6OTI5MjQ4ZTg5OGRiYjY0MWZmOWJkNGQyMjVmOTY0NmY6ei0xMDU0LTEwNjQ1Ond3dy5zaHJvb21lcnkub3Jn" href="#" style="text-decoration:underline" id="_GPLITA_1" title="Powered by Text [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #15445037 -

haha.... yea that was kind of harsh.

i meant it sarcastically more than anything. wasnt trying to be overtly offensive. sorry that it came across that way.....


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is <a in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTMwNTc6MzU2OnNjaGl6b3BocmVuaWE6OTI5MjQ4ZTg5OGRiYjY0MWZmOWJkNGQyMjVmOTY0NmY6ei0xMDU0LTEwNjQ1Ond3dy5zaHJvb21lcnkub3Jn" href="#" style="text-decoration:underline" id="_GPLITA_1" title="Powered by Text [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #15445040 -

Your door was sad and trapped in a hole?


--------------------
Multiplied

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Schizophrenia really a disease? [Re: Samuel L Jackson] * 1
    #15445041 -

SamuelLJackson said:
those are just your delusions tricking you into thinking that a shaman is going to help.

take your seroquil and go back to bed.



I'm not seeking a Shaman, and I'm never going to. It just sparked my curiousity.

Also, I'm not on seroquil. :snoop:


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is <a in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTMwNTc6MzU2OnNjaGl6b3BocmVuaWE6OTI5MjQ4ZTg5OGRiYjY0MWZmOWJkNGQyMjVmOTY0NmY6ei0xMDU0LTEwNjQ1Ond3dy5zaHJvb21lcnkub3Jn" href="#" style="text-decoration:underline" id="_GPLITA_1" title="Powered by Text [Re: Dickhead] * 1
    #15445045 -

Awebig said:
Your door was sad and trapped in a hole?



lol yea what he said


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is <a in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTMwNTc6MzU2OnNjaGl6b3BocmVuaWE6OTI5MjQ4ZTg5OGRiYjY0MWZmOWJkNGQyMjVmOTY0NmY6ei0xMDU0LTEwNjQ1Ond3dy5zaHJvb21lcnkub3Jn" href="#" style="text-decoration:underline" id="_GPLITA_1" title="Powered by Text [Re: Dickhead] * 1
    #15445046 -

oh, and this;
Re: Is <a in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTMwNTc6MzU2OnNjaGl6b3BocmVuaWE6OTI5MjQ4ZTg5OGRiYjY0MWZmOWJkNGQyMjVmOTY0NmY6ei0xMDU0LTEwNjQ1Ond3dy5zaHJvb21lcnkub3Jn" href="#" style="text-decoration:underline" id="_GPLITA_1" title="Powered by Text [Re: Bundy]


--------------------
Multiplied

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is <a in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTMwNTc6MzU2OnNjaGl6b3BocmVuaWE6OTI5MjQ4ZTg5OGRiYjY0MWZmOWJkNGQyMjVmOTY0NmY6ei0xMDU0LTEwNjQ1Ond3dy5zaHJvb21lcnkub3Jn" href="#" style="text-decoration:underline" id="_GPLITA_1" title="Powered by Text [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #15445065 -

Sheekle said:
Awebig said:
Your door was sad and trapped in a hole?



lol yea what he said



Yeah, I could see the emotion on my door, it was sad, then it told me it was trapped in a hole.
I lost like an hour of sleep thinking about it.

But I can't help but put it to the back of my mind.
I think I'm picking up shit that no one else does, but we are supposed to.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is <a in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTMwNTc6MzU2OnNjaGl6b3BocmVuaWE6OTI5MjQ4ZTg5OGRiYjY0MWZmOWJkNGQyMjVmOTY0NmY6ei0xMDU0LTEwNjQ1Ond3dy5zaHJvb21lcnkub3Jn" href="#" style="text-decoration:underline" id="_GPLITA_1" title="Powered by Text [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #15445069 -

Bundy said:
Sheekle said:
Awebig said:
Your door was sad and trapped in a hole?



lol yea what he said



Yeah, I could see the emotion on my door, it was sad, then it told me it was trapped in a hole.
I lost like an hour of sleep thinking about it.

But I can't help but put it to the back of my mind.
I think I'm picking up shit that no one else does, but we are supposed to.



yea.... about that......


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is <a in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTMwNTc6MzU2OnNjaGl6b3BocmVuaWE6OTI5MjQ4ZTg5OGRiYjY0MWZmOWJkNGQyMjVmOTY0NmY6ei0xMDU0LTEwNjQ1Ond3dy5zaHJvb21lcnkub3Jn" href="#" style="text-decoration:underline" id="_GPLITA_1" title="Powered by Text [Re: Dickhead] * 2
    #15445071 -

interesting ..... my doors are happy =-P


--------------------
---hmmm???------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Schizophrenia really a disease? [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #15445105 -

There is still hope, i believe there is a lot more to the people who are labeled "schizophrenic", than they would have you believe.

People say you are experiencing hallucinations or delusions but that is bull shit

Reality is a hallucination, some mother fucker playing call of duty and and watching the television in excess is probably encapsulated in a world that is rife with delusion, but they don't know it because its culturally accepted and the whole culture is sick and delusional too.

There are plenty of people who may be labeled schizophrenic if they walked into a shrinks lounge, i may even be one of them.

Schizophrenia is a total hoax.
We are all born with certain attributes and they are not there out of error.
One of my friend has been in a mental hospital and is heavily medicated, and he used to say he could read thoughts, and being around this kid was astonishing, because every single time i made a joke or said something mean to him in my mind, he would look at me and say, "did you just call me a faggot", every time right on Que. But none the less everyone just said he was fucking crazy and now is so sedated on drugs and all he does is watch bevis and butt head, like that is a more proper reality to live in? Bullshit

This kid had/has a lot of potential energy but because of the people around him and his family he is left to rot in his room, because they are the ones who repeatedly told him he was crazy

And to all the people of the internet who will ignorantly tell another who has mentioned they are "schizo", to don't take psyches, don't do anything but take your medication and stay in your room, fuck you.
Bundy you don't have "schizophrenia", you are just experiencing things that our culture does not understand.


--------------------
:scarybeat:


My music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Schizophrenia really a disease? [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #15445290 -

Uhm. You think wood is sad?

Great. You're not crazy or anything. Nope.

Either that or a troll.

Crazy... or a troll.

Hmm...... and you wonder why people think it's a disease.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Schizophrenia really a disease? [Re: Uzziel] * 1
    #15445309 -

Schizophrenia is just the term they give you if you ever check into a mental hospital. That or bi-polar. Its so cliche and they just term everyone one of those two (or both) diseases just cuz its what they do. It kind of makes going to the hospital a waste unless you get on medications. Its all the same for a lot of the people

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Schizophrenia really a disease? [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #15445352 -

Tell us more about your schizophrenic episodess.
How similar is to salvia?


--------------------

Edited by 28064212 (11/30/11 02:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Schizophrenia really a disease? [Re: 28064212] * 1
    #15445356 -

28064212 said:
Tell us more about your schizophrenic episodess.
How similar is to salvia?



lol


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Schizophrenia really a disease? [Re: 28064212] * 1
    #15445401 -

eltonjohn said:
There is still hope, i believe there is a lot more to the people who are labeled "schizophrenic", than they would have you believe.

People say you are experiencing hallucinations or delusions but that is bull shit

Reality is a hallucination, some mother fucker playing call of duty and and watching the television in excess is probably encapsulated in a world that is rife with delusion, but they don't know it because its culturally accepted and the whole culture is sick and delusional too.

There are plenty of people who may be labeled schizophrenic if they walked into a shrinks lounge, i may even be one of them.

Schizophrenia is a total hoax.
We are all born with certain attributes and they are not there out of error.
One of my friend has been in a mental hospital and is heavily medicated, and he used to say he could read thoughts, and being around this kid was astonishing, because every single time i made a joke or said something mean to him in my mind, he would look at me and say, "did you just call me a faggot", every time right on Que. But none the less everyone just said he was fucking crazy and now is so sedated on drugs and all he does is watch bevis and butt head, like that is a more proper reality to live in? Bullshit

This kid had/has a lot of potential energy but because of the people around him and his family he is left to rot in his room, because they are the ones who repeatedly told him he was crazy

And to all the people of the internet who will ignorantly tell another who has mentioned they are "schizo", to don't take psyches, don't do anything but take your medication and stay in your room, fuck you.
Bundy you don't have "schizophrenia", you are just experiencing things that our culture does not understand.




:highfive:
28064212 said:
Tell us more about your schizophrenic episodess.
How similar is to salvia?



I've never done Salvia.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Schizophrenia really a disease? [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #15445411 -

do it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Schizophrenia really a disease? [Re: 28064212] * 1
    #15445425 -

28064212 said:
do it



Nah, I've never seen a good Salvia trip. A few of my friends in highschool would trip on Salvia every weekend, and it freaked me the fuck out.

5 minutes of insanity.

If I was going to trip, I'd do Mushies, or LSD.

I already tripped on DXM, and while fun the first time, the second and third time were awful.

There was a re-searcher in the 60's who expiremented with LSD on Schizophrenics.. it leads me towards trying that.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Schizophrenia really a disease? [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #15445428 -

I was just messin'
but psychedelics could really help you
read up on Grof


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Schizofrenia!
( 1 2 all )
LustfulLinsanity 3,144 29 03/30/10 04:37 PM
by Aleph1
* Can self-inflicted schizophrenia heal itself?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bill_Oreilly 5,450 75 03/17/14 10:19 PM
by Rhizohunter
* I think i might be schizophrenic
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 5,448 31 07/23/10 11:32 AM
by conan
* Schizophrenia Evolutionary Advantage?
( 1 2 3 all )
LiquidVisions 5,277 59 04/23/16 05:43 AM
by SirDabsAlot
* A good read about schizophrenia LuNaTiX 1,506 5 08/17/10 11:41 PM
by Acaterpillar
* Thoughts on marijuana being linked to schizophrenia - my addiction
( 1 2 3 all )
zee007 5,761 57 10/15/13 04:10 PM
by koods
* Schizophrenic or Shamanic?
( 1 2 all )
OctoberLeigh 3,176 21 10/11/10 02:47 PM
by Almond Flour
* Calling all Schizophrenics
( 1 2 3 all )
Istigkeit 5,124 44 09/23/12 08:29 PM
by ChemicalBond

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,170 topic views. 3 members, 23 guests and 278 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.