Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need to learn how to cook
    #4456338 -

I'm tired of only eating food I can microwave, with the occasional mac and cheese.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4456346 -

see, yet another reason you have to come and visit me when i move to vancouver. i can show you a plethora of vegetarian indian dishes that will titilate the tongue and please the ladies!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4456349 -

start out by making chicken. You cant screw up chicken. Almost whatever you do to chicken, will make it taste ok.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: Krishna]
    #4456352 -

omg i love indian food...you luckey basterd :smile:
Take care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4456353 -

I know some DANK easy to make things that will impress anyone, even yourself... not to mention they are cheap.... my favorite food is italian, i know how to make lots of noodle/sauces ... very easy to do.

I'll hook you up with some ideas if ya want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: BetaDelta]
    #4456358 -

Learn how to make steak, rice, and chicken... essentially everything in the world revolves around those three things.

Cooking pretty easy too... you either mix it, shake it, or bake it... and that's pretty much it.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: Krishna]
    #4456361 -

mmm

Indian food eh? My problem is that I'm way too picky, so I don't eat anything with eggs. The flavor disgusts me.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4456366 -

ummm,i'm a baker.........


it's fun,and prettyt easiy...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: l33tmouse]
    #4456368 -

l33tmouse said:
I know some DANK easy to make things that will impress anyone



You mean it gets you stoned??!?!?!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4456369 -

Me and you both man! I can't stand eggs, but thiers not many eggs in indian food if you know what to cook,
Take care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4456407 -

A lot of Chinese foods easy to cook.

Just fry strips of meat in hot oil, throw in garlic, ginger, onion and other chopped vegies of your choice, add noodles + sauce and your done.

I can knock a chow mein up in less than 10 minutes  :smile:

--------------------



--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4456410 -

mmm

I want to learn how to cook general beef! That's my favorite kind of Chinese food.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4456412 -

That's true...a good pictorial Chinese cook book is a God send! Get a wok :smile:
Take care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to learn how to cook [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4456425 -

just do the above recipe with strips of beef then, it's so quick and healthy.

--------------------



--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I failed to cook that chicken freddurgan 1,072 12 09/18/05 07:52 PM
by demiu5
* can you smoke out of a chicken?
( 1 2 all )
Amatoxin 2,914 26 07/28/06 06:24 PM
by Mike_yy
* Decided to go vegetarian
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
tomk 20,827 221 05/22/05 03:09 PM
by Delyrium
* Vegetarianism?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
silversoul7 7,502 65 02/25/04 07:57 AM
by shroomsi8
* Chicken Flue RJLR 736 9 03/03/05 02:36 PM
by RJLR
* Thinking about becoming vegetarian....
( 1 2 all )
Thin White Duke 4,797 31 11/28/04 08:40 PM
by Adom
* How to put a vegetarian in their place
( 1 2 3 all )
Brewmaster 4,105 46 12/28/06 04:29 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Going Vegetarian...
( 1 2 all )
Organic 4,173 22 04/25/03 03:10 PM
by FreakQlibrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
608 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 331 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.