Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
sexual tradition..
    #4447646 -

ok, let's supose that you are young again (if you are already married), or if you are young right now, let's just supose then....

..

That, you meet this woman, and feel like she is the one you want to be married to (if you are the type that likes to be married), but she being a christian or muslim or any other religion with similar sexual tradition, prefers to wait until you two are married and not have sex before that.

would you.... (vote in the pool, and give us a sign of who you are, or a short explanation)


p.s. If I have been unfair, and there is some third option, let me know, and post your answer in from of your own text

p.s. Of course, I apologize to the ladies, I wrote from a male perspective because most people here are males. If you are female (you can tell by your sexual organs) same goes for you and your male partner
.....
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 07/24/05 05:41 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Edited by OldWoodSpecter (07/24/05 05:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4447667 -

those two choices suck. The first one is submissive, and the second one is pretentiously dominant.
Id just say it is against my religious beliefs to ever buy a car without test driving it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4447675 -

psilocyberin said:
those two choices suck. The first one is submissive, and the second one is pretentiously dominant.
Id just say it is against my religious beliefs to ever buy a car without test driving it.



why do they suck? what other options do you have?


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4447974 -

This isnt really a third option, but I think making it clear what a relationship without sex means to me and then discussing whether or not we would both be happy would be my course of action. While results depend on who I am and who Im dating, I think more friendly less romantic relationship would be the box I would check.


--------------------
Gaia, as you awaken, I heal myself. As I awaken, you are healed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: LittleBen]
    #4448029 -

there are way more choices than that to get in a girls pants....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4448034 -

You should always respect the other person's preferences...if you just can't live with it...dump them. Personally I would never have married any sort of devoutly religious person who is a member of an organized religion...talk about judgemental and trouble...


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4448063 -

Good luck with her Old. I hope she's worth it. :wink:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4448087 -

first, respect, theres so much time,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4448134 -

psilocyberin said:
there are way more choices than that to get in a girls pants....



the question is wheather to get in her pants or not, you can convince her any way you whish, it all goes under the second option


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: Icelander]
    #4448138 -

Icelander said:
Good luck with her Old. I hope she's worth it. :wink:



I knew someone will think that :lol:

no, this has nothing to do with me, I'm free as a bird, no females in my life


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4448141 -

Huehuecoyotl said:
You should always respect the other person's preferences...if you just can't live with it...dump them. Personally I would never have married any sort of devoutly religious person who is a member of an organized religion...talk about judgemental and trouble...



:thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4448153 -

I'd respect her wishes of course, but I somehow doubt that I would end up marrying such a woman.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: Silversoul]
    #4448154 -

Paradigm said:
I'd respect her wishes of course, but I somehow doubt that I would end up marrying such a woman.



perhapse she is all that you want, exept for this little thing (religion)


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4448169 -

I suppose it's possible, but for me, it's not a "little thing." I need a woman who's open-minded and free-spirited, not one confined to such restrictive beliefs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4448173 -

This is not such a "little" thing to many people. I doubt it often works out long term if one of the couple is religious and not the other. Waiting until marriage to become intimate is kind of controling. It puts you in the position of going against your personal beliefs.  It's  like her saying my way or the highway.  :frown:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: Icelander]
    #4448203 -

Every contact between two beings is a compromise, everything from peting your cat, to marriage


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: Silversoul]
    #4448216 -

Paradigm said:
I suppose it's possible, but for me, it's not a "little thing." I need a woman who's open-minded and free-spirited, not one confined to such restrictive beliefs.



To such people your beliefs are "sinfull" , both of you have a bad name for each others beliefs.


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4448220 -

Yep. But there is a limit where you have given too much of yourself away. Beware.  I don't even believe in marriage. Only love. And the more freedom you give the other to be themselves the more love you can have. :heart: :thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: Icelander]
    #4448231 -

Icelander said:
Yep. But there is a limit where you have given too much of yourself away. Beware.  I don't even believe in marriage. Only love. And the more freedom you give the other to be themselves the more love you can have. :heart: :thumbup:



This limit is relative. What about when you enter a store, there is so much stuff you want, food , drinks etc. You limit yourself and do not take it, to please the society. This is not about postponing something, you will probably NEVER rob a store. Isn't that more limiting than postponing sex for say 2 years?


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sexual tradition.. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4448380 -

OldWoodSpecter said:
Paradigm said:
I suppose it's possible, but for me, it's not a "little thing." I need a woman who's open-minded and free-spirited, not one confined to such restrictive beliefs.



To such people your beliefs are "sinfull" , both of you have a bad name for each others beliefs.



Tough shit. I'll go on living in sin while she goes on living in superstition.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Respecting Elders
( 1 2 3 4 all )
spudamore 4,688 61 10/03/05 02:45 AM
by a_h_w
* Paradigm Shifts and Aeonics
( 1 2 all )
MiddlemanM 4,270 25 03/05/14 03:30 PM
by LunarEclipse
* Psycho-sexual associations: The human body and the human sexual experiance... dr0mni 1,051 11 10/03/05 09:54 PM
by leery11
* Tradition
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 3,256 26 05/19/05 01:45 PM
by Silversoul
* The telescopic nature of the evolutionary paradigm
( 1 2 all )
exclusive58 5,267 26 02/16/06 04:39 PM
by Annom
* Polyamory and Sexual Jealousy
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Veritas 9,909 101 06/24/09 01:42 PM
by C.M. Mann
* Sexual Taboos
( 1 2 all )
Earth_Droid 3,221 24 01/02/04 04:03 AM
by fireworks_god
* Women conPLETELY Make Men BOW DOWN to Their Sexual-Thermostat. . .
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PhanTomCat 9,132 79 03/05/05 12:20 PM
by niteowl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,049 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 57 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.061 seconds spending 0.038 seconds on 24 queries.