Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTeonanacatl fan
journeyman
Human contribution to the universe
    #431528 - 10/20/01 02:53 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hey shroomism, What has been the main contribution of human beings to the universe and other alien species? Since we are, relatively speaking, primitive, I believe that other beings admire our sensitivity. eg: Art.

Do they like our music? How does their music sound like?
I'd love to jam with one of those guys.

thx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
Re: Human contribution to the universe [Re: Teonanacatl fan]
    #431530 - 10/20/01 02:57 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

stupid question, cause shroomism is just talking out of his ass

--------------------
first u get the money, then u get the Weemen!
Wee men? what the hell are u talking about!
i said woman; no u didn't man!

~Ur PAYING ME IN HAIR CLIPPINGS! WHAT ARE U cRAZY?

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: Human contribution to the universe [Re: sir_shroom_alot]
    #431706 - 10/20/01 06:52 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Sir Spit a lot, dude c'mon respect all possibilities. Open you're fraggin' mind.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Edited by KeepAskingTime (10/20/01 06:53 PM)

Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
Re: Human contribution to the universe [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #431730 - 10/20/01 07:14 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

it's a stupid question cause shroomism doesn't know what he is talking about, shroomism is going to go ask the aliens his question, cause he doesnt' know any and if he says he does he's lieing

--------------------

Anonymous

#431824 - 10/20/01 09:37 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Disregarding the previous statement, I will answer the original question.

Hey shroomism, What has been the main contribution of human beings to the universe and other alien species? Since we are, relatively speaking, primitive, I believe that other beings admire our sensitivity. eg: Art.

Do they like our music? How does their music sound like?
I'd love to jam with one of those guys.

Do you mean human beings on Earth? Human beings are the most common form of intelligent life in the universe, but they are not limited to Earth. The main contribution of everything in the universe is experience. Human beings gain more experience in a life time than almost anything else.
Wisdom gained through experience is formed, and the entity eventually contributes all of its experience to the rest of Creation in order for it to use that culminated experience to evolve.
Quite simple really...humans learn in order to improve.
I would not go so far as to say we are primitive. We may be somewhat primitive now, but it has not always been that way.
Prior pole shifts caused by the 12th planet has definetely left it's impact in the past; such as when Atlantis was submerged 3 pole shifts back, resulting in the loss of all our advanced technology and a step *down* in frequency. Or when in the pole shift after that, a portion of the world flooded. A guy named noah built an ark and tried to warn his neighbors of the flooding but they would just laugh at him.
The fact is, that human civilization has been around a lot longer than on Earth. In the very distant past, we lived on Venus, after that, Mars..which we incinerated, and then Maldek, which ultimately exploded..resulting in what we call the 'asteroid belt' You know...that extremely large gap of space with a lot of rocks floating around between Mars and Jupiter.
So human civilization as far as (we) know it, dates back to several billion years where we lived on Venus. Prior to that? Well it gets tricky because some humans on Earth are descendants of the warlike race of humans who came here 22 billion years ago. While others still are part of the genetically created group of beings, and others came from distant galaxies whose origins are unkown. -cough..orientals
All in all, humans on Earth are a diverse race of many different humans from all over this galaxy. We even got whales and dolphins! We have been contributing tothe rest of the universe for many billions of years, and will continue to do so.
As far as human societies that are not on Earth, we are very similar, almost identical in many aspects to the various 'alien' societies. The only difference being most of them are in a higher density of vibration, a higher frequency than our current third dimension. They live in much the same way we do, they sleep, the dream, they have feelings, they love, they create, they play music, they dance, they eat (except the greys who get their nutrients through their skin)
So they do appreciate our society...we are like children to them, since..technically speaking, we are.
(As comparitive DNA tests would show. )
(Scientifically speaking of course, heh)

What does their music sound like? Crazy. No seriously, you can find out yourself.

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: Human contribution to the universe [Re: ]
    #432937 - 10/22/01 01:19 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

well what about the other forms of humans neanderthalls...(can spell) homo urectus or somthin to whats your thoughts on that?

Anonymous

Re: Human contribution to the universe [Re: LCid]
    #432966 - 10/22/01 02:12 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Primitive humans? When we lived in caves and fought for survival? We still contributed to the evolution of the universe by our experiences. Learning how to not be eaten and such is still learning. However since then humans have been genetically engineered so much since then it's hard to make a clear determination. Actually I think my brain is not functioning at its full capacity right now it being 4am and all. I'll try again after some nice delta sleep.

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
    #433000 - 10/22/01 03:15 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i mean the non homo sapiens who scientists say we probleys killed off could they be on other planets where would they fit in? just want somones opinion on that

Edited by LCid (10/22/01 03:16 AM)

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Human contribution to the universe [Re: LCid]
    #433310 - 10/22/01 02:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Ya, what about the cro-mags. Where'd they go. And the race of giants that roamed the north american continent. And the ape-men in africa. Did we bastards kill them all off for a reason or did they just decide they didn't like earth no more.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
Re: Human contribution to the universe [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #433560 - 10/22/01 07:00 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Why do uthin that some planet exploded causeing the asteroid belt? and how could we have lived on venus with it being so close to the sun? Or how about why neanderthals were soo primitive, yet people like them have already been alive on venus and mars; don't u think they would have been alittle more evolved? Finally how did we incinerate mars? and after u answered all of this, where did u get this information?

--------------------

Anonymous

#433650 - 10/22/01 08:25 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>>Why do uthin that some planet exploded causeing the asteroid belt?

Shortly after the destruction of Mars' life, the souls from there were brought to Maldek. There was a problem with DNA mutation at the time, but there was not enough time to correct it. The Sirian and Pleiadian higher council decided that a Supreme Being would have to blend with the consciousness of all the beings on Maldek and assume the role of translating the solar and galactic encodings to the planet. Archangel Lucifer was chosen for this role.
Well its a very long story, but society started as usual, the different colonies discovering things, spiritual growth is prominent, then declines, technology grows, governments form, then civil unrest forms, crime begins, capital punishment starts, wars etc etc...
All the while Lucifer was going from a spiritual being of love deeper and deeper into thinking the people needed to be controlled. He fell into a delusion, believing that all of the spiritual workers, guides, devas, and angels had fallen into a trance and only he was able to meet the needs of individual situations.
Lucifer basically thought he had become more powerful than God and the forces of light, and so defied God in order to prove that God was holding everyone back and keeping us under control to prevent us from knowing we were as powerful as he was. He also believed he had to keep all his ideas to himself because everyone else was so under God's hypnotic spell.
Meanwhile, on Maldek, the people were erratically having emotional fits, many going insane. Dementia, paranoia, and neuroses were increasing among the people. Because Lucifer was blocking the solar and cosmis encodings, creating a thick veil over the planet, the light beings on the planet could not recieve instructions and energy to transmit to the planet.
Society exponentially declined, violence, drugs, gambling were very common.
When the Photon Band began to contact the planet at the end of the 5200 year cycle, Lucifer made his move, He used all his force to come between the planet and the influence of the Photon Band. he ordered the angels to form a great shiel of reflective light around Maldek. They did as he said, since they were instructed to follow Lucifer's instructions exactly.
Higher dimensional light beings such as the Sirians, the Pleiadian Archangels, and the Andromedans attempted to break through the shields Lucifer had created.
Finally, the internal and external pressures around Maldek grew so strong that they threw the planet completely out of orbit. As Maldek was jerked from its orbit, the external temperature rose and spontaneous combustion occured in the atmosphere. The internal pressure plates gave way and the entire planet exploded into small pieces. And so we have the asteroid belt.

>>and how could we have lived on venus with it being so close to the sun?

One word....Atmosphere

>> Or how about why neanderthals were soo primitive, yet people like them have already been alive on venus and mars

Neanderthals were nothing more than new souls who did not know how to function as a physical being. They were still at a low level of evolution and started on Earth. The people that lived on Venus and Mars and Maldek had more experience as physical beings and were more evolved. They arrived on Earth after the "neanderthals" had already lived on Earth for several thousand years.

>>Finally how did we incinerate mars?

In a nutshell, invaders from the Lyran Star System had come to Mars and enslaved the race. They built several large pyramids, which they conducted nuclear blasts through a metal conductor at the top of the pyramid. The aim was to shoot sonic, psychic, and nuclear blasts at the Sun all at once. The purpose was to unravel the evolutionary coding inside of the Sun, change the orbital time sequence, and establish a new vibratory pattern that would allow the Lyran Warriors to rule our solar system.
Little did they know that the Sun's encoding, and the Sun itself exists in a higher dimensional frequency and could not be impacted by lower frequency energies.
When the time came, the sundials and geometric configurations within the pyramid's structure confirmed the proper alignment with the Sun, the sonic, psychic, and nuclear projectiles were all ready and in place. Everything went off as intended, but the results were far from what was planned.
There was a loud boom, accompanied by sonic waves, collected astral/psychic energies, and blasts of light. A giant hole opened in the planet's atmosphere, creating spontaneous combustion, and every living thing on the planet was vaporized in a matter of seconds. The planet's orbit was changed also, but no one was left to experience it.
Mars was etherically cocooned for clearing and regeneration for many centuries following the explosion. The karmic patterns on Mars were not removed, just neutralized into informational geometric symbols, or encodings; these encodings could not create negativity, but instead projected the message of Martian history into the Solar Ring's collective consciousness. The Pleiadians also agreed to chisel the likeness of the face of Ra into the planet's surface. Ra was a physical being and teacher on Mars. The face was chiseled onto a temple that Ra had taught at, where the records that had been contained in them were crucial to the planet's ability to reflect it's complete history to future inhabitants of the solar ring. Therefore, the face was created several times larger than the original temple on the now dead, arid surface of Mars.

>>and after u answered all of this, where did u get this information?

I found it floating around space. You can find it too..it's there for the taking.

Anonymous

Re: Human contribution to the universe [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #433661 - 10/22/01 08:30 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>>Ya, what about the cro-mags. Where'd they go.

They evolved, and were genetically engineered. Now you have your average Sir_Shroom_alot

>>And the race of giants that roamed the north american continent

They went home, back to the 12th planet. Nephilim as they were called.

>>. And the ape-men in africa.

They also evolved, and were also genetically engineered.

InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
    #433968 - 10/23/01 07:27 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

> What has been the main contribution of human beings to the universe and other alien species?

Destruction and suffering

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
    #433969 - 10/23/01 07:28 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

You eat a lot of shrooms, don't you? ;-)

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

Anonymous

Re: Human contribution to the universe [Re: Hydro]
    #434012 - 10/23/01 09:14 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Not really...maybe twice or three times a year on average.

Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
    #434499 - 10/23/01 07:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

have to admit u seem quite intelligent, but an atmosphere alone will not stop that much radiation and heat coming from the sun, also considering that venus is far too small to creat a gravity field strong enough to hold that much atmosphere. Venus also has a much different axis, rotation speed, and no moon o control tides and any water.

--------------------

Offlinelissa
Loc: Ohio (sucks!)
    #434686 - 10/23/01 09:11 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

shroomism, you sound like you have read the book i am currently working on. "nothing in this book is true, but it's exactly how things are." please satisfy my curiosity and let me know if you have!

Anonymous

Re: Human contribution to the universe [Re: lissa]
    #434723 - 10/23/01 09:42 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

haha! yes I have read that book, it's great isn't it? After you read that I suggest you read his companion book.. Something in this book is true...

Offlinegusb232

Loc: pm me
    #435795 - 10/24/01 07:08 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

in reference to the original post,
I think human contribution to the universe, is discovery of its natural laws and how they work. Humans have been doing this for a long time because it is evolutionarly productive. an example would be harnasing fire which could be used to serilized food and therfore increase reproduction.
the whole science of physics is another example. Right now quarks and string theory dont effect us much in are daily lives. But that is what poeople though about the electron when it was discovered.
i think our purpose is to understand the universe, and since we are part of the universe's evolution. we are the universe's attempt to understand itself.

p.s. shroomism-where the hell did you get all that info

Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
Re: Human contribution to the universe [Re: gusb232]
    #436978 - 10/25/01 09:01 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

have to admit u seem quite intelligent, but an atmosphere alone will not stop that much radiation and heat coming from the sun, also considering that venus is far too small to creat a gravity field strong enough to hold that much atmosphere. Venus also has a much different axis, rotation speed, and no moon o control tides and any water.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies