Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
retarded people *DELETED*
    #4196892 -

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: roby000]
    #4196905 -

if reincarnation is for real, then it's probably not so much a punishment someone lays on each soul as it is a choice each soul individually makes about it's next reincarnation....
i can imagine someone would choose to incarnate as a retarted person if they had ...ok I have no idea at all why someone would choose to incarnate as a retarted person. i hope someone can help me out.


--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: roby000]
    #4196915 -

No.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people *DELETED* [Re: Icelander]
    #4196921 -

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: d

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: question_for_joo]
    #4196924 -

well if it is for real, wouldn't bodies like you and me have been also retarded from the point of view of the soul not limited by brain?

Every human incarnation would be a compromise since a human brain can only do so much. And since even Einstein's brain would be a limitation and a chanlenge to live in, why not pick the greatest chanlenge of being a retard?


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Edited by OldWoodSpecter (05/19/05 06:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: Icelander]
    #4196930 -

I've been around a lot of retarded people and they have good hearts. They hold the emotions that define us as humans are sometimes very eloquent in their display of it.

I remember one time my retarded cousin was away from her mother because she was put in a home. It was hard to see my retarded cousin, who was VERY retarded. Retarded to the point of being unable to do anything and rarely talks or says anything.

My family was unable to see her while her mom was gone until one visit. After we greeted her and stuff, a silence came over and almost movie like she talked (when she RARELY does, and its usually mumbles) and said, "oh suchandsuch, I've missed you so much", began crying and hugged us. It fit perfectly with the emotions that every one there was experiencing.

Regardless of her ability to use logic and reason to really comprehend the situation, she was able to connect with those regardless of her mental condition.

One main justification for the existence of God is retards and dogs. They both have a soul, I'M SURE OF IT!


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: roby000]
    #4196935 -

reatrardation doe'nt sound so bad, actully, all the retards i've seen seem very very happy..

retardation is the light at the end of the tunnel, nirvana etc etc, imo,..what makes you think retardation is so bad?


--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Edited by JCoke (05/19/05 06:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people *DELETED* [Re: JCoke]
    #4196956 -

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: d

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: looner2]
    #4196968 -

Yea, dogs are very spiritual, everyone knows that dogs are having an ego-loss when they are screwing your leg, and chasing and barking at cars and bicycles is something we could all learn from


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4196983 -


Yea, dogs are very spiritual, everyone knows that dogs are having an ego-loss when they are screwing your leg, and chasing and barking at cars and bicycles is something we could all learn from


Your dogs need discipline, as do kids. Doesn't mean they don't have a soul.


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: looner2]
    #4196986 -

I'm just kidding, I like dogs, and I do see your point

but I don't have dogs


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: roby000]
    #4197625 -

Try to actually understand the world around you instead making up stories.

Retardation is caused by too little oxygen in the womb, drugs, or genetic defects (or too much time on the shroomery...)

Here, do this thought experiment: If someone administered a brain-damaging drug to the next million women to give birth, would that drug retroactively affect the babies' karma - thus having made them do bad things in the past?


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: Swami]
    #4197648 -

The karmic carnies that control the karmic ferris wheel happen to know which babies are going to be born into particular situations and will seat a particular soul to match his/her vibrational level to that baby. However, some souls merely hitch a ride for the purpose enjoying life or helping other souls with their karmic lessons to be experienced in their next incarnation.


--------------------
Respect my authority!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: Swami]
    #4197654 -

Oh, I read that in a fortune cookie.


--------------------
Respect my authority!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: Adviapacis]
    #4197660 -

I must have been a truly wonderful person before and that is why I am so fucking brilliant now.  :heart:


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: Swami]
    #4197688 -

In a former life you were a pharisee named Cod who gradually came to doubt his faith, but spent the rest of his life hiding his doubt. You had an affair with a young virgin, Mary was her name. She bore you a son, in order to hide his illegitimacy you helped her to concoct the story of a virgin birth. The boy was a prodigy, probably the most brilliant mind of ancient times. You sent him to the east to study other religions and philosophies in the hopes that he would help you to discover the truth about existence. When he returned he started spreading the ideas that he had been exposed to and developed within himself, he acquired a great following. He was subsequently murdered by the authorities because his ideas were seditious. His ideas were co-opted by those in power, combined with lessons of their culture and government and used as a means of getting compliance of the masses. In short, you provided the seed for the Catholic church.


--------------------
Respect my authority!

Edited by Adviapacis (05/19/05 11:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: Swami]
    #4198342 -

Swami said:
Try to actually understand the world around you instead making up stories.

Retardation is caused by too little oxygen in the womb, drugs, or genetic defects (or too much time on the shroomery...)

Here, do this thought experiment: If someone administered a brain-damaging drug to the next million women to give birth, would that drug retroactively affect the babies' karma - thus having made them do bad things in the past?



speaking within this karma philosophy, It's not the karma that damages the body, it is karma that puts you into a body that has been damaged by lack of oxygene.
It's like a catalog of bodies, and everyone gets what they deserve


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: roby000]
    #4198351 -

roby000 said:
well i wouldnt say bad or good just what are the spirits in there for? and i think if youre positive and helpful to a handicapped vesel the kindness is repaid. i dont think of them as bad people or lesser people just an interesting vessel to come across. a test kindof like how are you going to treat them and are you going to make fun of them later behind thier backs.



I dunno -- the fact that you suggest that being reincarnated as a retarded person might be punishment for a past life fairly strongly whispers that you actually DO think lesser of them.

Since the whole deal being reincarnation is that if you earned it, you're reincarnated as a higher form, and if you fucked up, you're reincarnated as a lesser form.

To improve yourself you must first be honest with yourself. You actually do look down upon the retarded? Hey, whatever! I'll only take issue with such a stance if you don't attempt to correct yourself.

I realize I'm completely off topic here but it's a brilliant example. You've got to honestly face your flaws before you can actually overcome them -- simply saying that you have does not work. You wind up playing the part but when you try to sing the song, it's offkey.. and sometimes you forget your lines.


Anyway, that said, no, I don't agree with your assertation. Even if I did believe in reincarnation, which I don't. I don't view the retarded as any less of a person than anyone else. Can't say I really look down on anything or anyone for what they are, actually. You can't help but be what you are; all you can do is decide what you do.


--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4198393 -

It's not the karma that damages the body, it is karma that puts you into a body that has been damaged...

I understand the "theory", but if there was a nuclear war and we all became heinous mutants with extra limbs and three eyes, then only evil people would reincarnate and the good ones would have to sit in the bleachers for the next million years?


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: retarded people [Re: Swami]
    #4198624 -

well yea, but that would kind of justify itself. Karma of humanity causes everyone to reincarnate into retards because they have caused a nuclear war.


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mentally Handicapped
( 1 2 all )
trippindad82 2,851 32 05/15/07 11:46 AM
by trippindad82
* Sex with the mentally handicapped.
( 1 2 all )
Phluck 3,106 27 09/24/03 12:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Mental retardation Epigallo 1,213 14 05/13/07 05:27 PM
by No_Life_G33k
* Aggression = Mental Handicap
( 1 2 all )
circastes 1,871 34 01/22/10 09:40 AM
by learningtofly
* reincarnation
( 1 2 3 all )
CleverName 6,940 52 11/10/02 01:01 PM
by Shroomism
* Reincarnation and Christianity
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Jellric 8,058 60 12/04/04 05:31 PM
by Fucknuckle
* if im severly retarded jungjedi 2,019 19 08/26/06 06:10 PM
by Huehuecoyotl
* A new perspective on the Handicapped
( 1 2 all )
circastes 1,033 22 06/23/10 11:34 PM
by OrgoneConclusion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,290 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.