Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: 00gauge]
    #4177499 -

Yeah here too! In fact its been raining around the lake lanier area for the past 12 hours!!! So how soon after the first rain should you start looking? I remember looking and finding them the next day after a rain last fall. But I also started looking in the middle of the season so they could of already been in the process of fruiting. Rain or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: mastacheefa]
    #4177588 -

theyre here boys n grls.

bsocc

stay tuned for pics.


--------------------
this is not a love song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #4178526 -

its good to hear from you rasjoe, i know you always have good news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #4178818 -

Quote:
stay tuned




*stays tuned*

...

and waits..

and waits.
...
...

:0
I honestly think you just thought they would be out.
It's too early man, it's only been 23 hours since the first rain( even less when you made your post).
It needs to be longer. Tomorrow, they will be out.

But if you found some I'd love to see the pics and hear how bountiful the patch was compared to fall. Pray tell.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: flowstone]
    #4178931 -

I went and checked a couple of my patches from last fall but didnt find anything. I did notice alot more lawn mushrooms than I have been seeing this year. So I guess thats a good sign?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: mastacheefa]
    #4179365 -

hey its raining good today, temps seem great... we might have a weilii flush on our hands (= im gonna go out tommaro with a camera, ill let you guys know


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: I2ancid]
    #4179376 -

hey joey whatsup, lets have a good hunt this year. I don't know about you guys but I'm going to be all over these mushrooms this year. I seriously want to know whats up about these mushrooms and where their locale begins and ends. GOOD LUCK


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Edited by I2ancid (05/15/05 06:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: I2ancid]
    #4182005 -

I was thinking about writing a book on weilii. A kind of guide to helping people find weilii around atlanta. I sure as hell know I would of went out and bought that shit immediately if there was such a book. I want to spread weilii to every boy and girl who's ever had that glimmer of hope to one day, maybe one day, walk upon these holy symbols of the past and future growing out of the present day.

Anyways, it took me 2 seasons, 2 years to find these with alot of fucking hard work seeing as how until recently there was such little information on where they grow and how to spot them, actually there was no information except for copied crap from the same websites saying pine needles under sweet gum tree's in cherokee (you have much more luck in bermuda) I'm hoping to narrow it down for people.

How successfull do you think a weilii reference guide would be?


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: I2ancid]
    #4182357 -

a friend and i took a walk through a heavily bermuda grass'd neighborhood today.

we found a total of 5 mushrooms all very small. i dont think they are weilii, but im not sure

how potent is the smell in weilii?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: 00gauge]
    #4182453 -

dont eat the Velutinas. Look under sprinklered-system Sweetgum trees.

Piss off.

bsocc


--------------------
this is not a love song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: 00gauge]
    #4182459 -

Very smelly! Like old cucumbers. Also did they turn blue? They should turn a very deep blue. Post a pic if you can. Im very eager to know if any are fruiting yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: mastacheefa]
    #4182625 -

Joe, why are you telling a newbie hunter to "piss off" when he asks a question about weilii? As I remember, quite a few people aided you, including myself a while back to help you find your first weilii...

And sweet-gum tree's dont even matter, just look very closely to very well kept bermuda grass.


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: I2ancid]
    #4183400 -

Seriously, we all were noobs at one point and I sure as hell don't remember being told to 'piss off'. Nothing but help here people, nothing but help.

By the way,
Today, I checked FIVE known producing spots and they were empty.
I'm still waiting on pictures of proclaimed finds.
I'd say this rain brought them out of dormancy and if we get more rain soon we should see the first spring flush.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: I2ancid]
    #4183423 -

I2ancid said:
I was thinking about writing a book on weilii.
How successful do you think a weilii reference guide would be?



Honestly? Not very.
First off you'd have to fill like 50 pages of action packed info, and if you managed that you'd have to find a publisher.
And then you'd have to deal with the cops :0
I think it's a bad idea to sound the grand alarm that the wonderful mushrooms grow here.
I share info with all my friends, but I don't broadcast it on the 5 o clock news, especially when it's..... illegal :smirk:


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: flowstone]
    #4183627 -

Yeah, the "piss off" comment confused me as well. Lets not do that, mmmk?

As far as spreading the weilii information goes... I don't know where I stand on that. While they are awesome and easy to come across, this is kind of like information on nuclear energy. In the right hands, it has the potential to do well, but in the wrong hands bad things will happen.

I'd hate to see a special on the news about teenagers getting high on mushrooms that grow on lawns. Or cops knowing whats up. Or 13 and 14 year olds looking for an easy high underestimating the potency of weilii and ending up in the hospital.

I think that if the general public were to get a hold of weilii, bad things will happen that will bite us in the ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: Gumby]
    #4183914 -

I agree, maybe a detailed reference here on the shroomery would be better that way the people who know what theyre getting into could somewhat easily locate aid in finding them.

I guess its true that the general public isent ready for them, its best kept in the control of a few responsible individuals who truly understand the power of the weilii and are ready to take responsibility for the effects they render under their actions.


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: I2ancid]
    #4184255 -

yeah i too think that spreading knowledge about our own special local fungi would do more harm then good. next thing you'd know, you'd see flocks of high school kids roaming around yards, attracting negative attention. Cops would eventually be called out, and once the porkers know whats up its gonna make it more difficult for the rest of us. Any one in the area that is truly interested about magic mushrooms will eventually stumble across the information themselves. after all we all found out about them. I just wish i wasn't so busy lately so i had more time to cruz around hunting for weilii boys!


--------------------
:goose:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: Dimmy]
    #4184587 -

good to see i2ancid on here, hey man. follow his ideas and youll find a shit-ton.

piss off

bsocc


--------------------
this is not a love song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: Dimmy]
    #4184606 -

I still dont know what to do about this sub-strain of weilii a shroomery citizen showed me around the dallas (georgia, not texas) area. They seem to be much skinnier and much more potent by weight and equally abundant.

They taste like weilii only the chemical taste is far more potent and they also smell exactly alike b\they blue like no tommaro and by weight, have to be one of the most potent shrooms in the world. the stems are never more than maybe 1/5th of an inch wide and the caps no more than an inch. They look like liberty caps, i''m positive they are linked to weilii.

Some pictures are posted on last falls weilii thread. Anyone know who i'd submit them to for further analasys i'd love to have a strain named after me. If any well known shroomery citizens want a peak at them I'd be glad to introduce them to it


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How are the weilii coming? [Re: I2ancid]
    #4184630 -

nice to see you here too joe, the derogative comments can be offensive to most people though, everyone's here to share in on something very inspiring, welcome and share to all who question, youll find your luck in aquiring them will also rise :wink:

by the way, I havent been out but by the looks of other hunters they aren't really flourishing yet. Thats ok, just everyone post when you do find a few so we can all learn more about their fruiting patterns and head out to our patches too.


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Edited by I2ancid (05/17/05 12:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* weilii ID help please - lots of them
( 1 2 all )
nonsence 7,875 33 10/15/02 05:48 PM
by viscid
* weiliis after this cold snap in ATL/metro area? jahfeelirie 2,341 10 10/17/02 05:30 PM
by Anonymous
* Just a few Ps. weilii pics and a quick hello :) Lizard King 1,226 7 06/27/04 12:18 PM
by nuGGs
* Weilii in woodchips SomeBum 1,687 6 07/17/05 11:30 PM
by phishhead
* Psilocybe weilii : The offical "Fall 2004 Season"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 34 35 )
Gumby 79,315 688 12/07/04 01:11 PM
by hot48yearolds
* A note on weilii potency for those interested I2ancid 4,662 13 07/11/08 06:08 PM
by Alan Rockefeller
* Woodland weilii and the tale of a great cubie field!!
( 1 2 all )
Lizard King 6,392 20 07/21/04 09:55 PM
by Gumby
* weilii trips different from cubensis?
( 1 2 3 all )
I2ancid 14,626 57 08/25/04 08:55 PM
by rasjoe2112

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
6,320 topic views. 0 members, 23 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.