Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
DMT journey
    #4126439 - 05/03/05 01:57 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Unknown dose of DMT... Smoked from a pipe until I could not smoke anymore.

I laid back and Jack Johnson was playing on the radio... Sweet beautiful peaceful music for a journey such as this.

Keep in mind the whole time this trip is happening Jack Johnson is singing, but hes saying these words, clear as day:

"It's OK to love
you're unfolding
you're just flying
we are all one
folding unfolding"

I immediately had the realization that all points are one point again, like I get when I'm on nitrous, the singularity... Time and space is an illusion, every measured point is exactly the same as any other plotted or measured point... Yet there was no fear of it.

So my body folds up and I'm greeted by insectoid clicking noises, two distinct "entities" conversing with each other as a scan is taken from my body, from toe to head, and as the "beam" or whatever passed up along my body I became aware of every single vital function that was happening as it passed along it...  hard to explain...  As my body was scanned, the information was being fed to me as well as to whomever these Insects were, I envisioned them as praying mantis type people though they did not show themselves...

A Q-bert style pyramid then opened up before me, and my perception of it was being folded, space was twisting along it...

I attempted to open my eyes and I saw my friends sitting down below me where I had left them, but I was laying down, I had chosen a spot high above my normal point of reference to watch them...

The pyramid blocks consumed my view again as the Insects talked about something or another... It seemed these voices were in control of my "epiphanies" and glimpses of enlightenment...

Suddenly a stone sphinx appeared form the top of my vision scrolling downwards breaking apart the pyramid blocks (they easily reformed as it passed through)  and this shape haunted me...  That of a lion with a mans face, as it disappeared underneath my point of view.

Many more things hapend I cannot begin to even fathom (remember) but I opened my eyes to my friends, two men and a female, and I saw them as pure embodiments of the Yin and Yang...  The warriors and the nurturer...  That which bends and that which goes forth.  It was beautiful to see there faces, and a hint of there true natures, as they smiled at me.

I stared at the carpet for a few minutes and tried to relate my experience...  I felt as if I were sitting on a sea of atoms, or a nebula...  Floating in some part of the cosmos, watching the carpet waver and overlay.

A beautiful journey, though I know there is much more to be learned.

I distinctly remember feeling a  tear run from my eye to my chin, and it was so tacitly there, so full of emotion...  the delta mango tango strikes like lightning...  And folds space and time like there were nothing...  And they are.

:heart:

peace

~Todcasil

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Edited by Todcasil (05/03/05 05:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: DMT journey [Re: Todcasil]
    #4126462 - 05/03/05 02:11 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Todcasil said:
but i opened my eyes to my friends, two men and a female, and i saw thema s pure embodyments of the yin and yang.. the warriors and teh nurterer.... that which bends and that which goes forth. it was beautiful to see there faces, and a hint of there true natures, as they smiled at me.

This just made me cry for a brief moment, seriously, this is so beautifull. I can really relate this point right here. Reading that flooded my head with some extreamley pwerfull memories.

Thanks for the report. :thumbup:

Glad to here about the trip. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: DMT journey [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4126504 - 05/03/05 02:51 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

glad to have taken it and taken something form it!

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

Offlineannielicious
pisces
Female

#4126947 - 05/03/05 08:22 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you did it again? hehe glad this one was so beautiful.

--------------------
"Everything that limits us, we have to put aside."  Jonathan Livingston Seagull

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: DMT journey [Re: annielicious]
    #4127406 - 05/03/05 11:17 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i have a list of prohibited and restricted substances.

DMT is neither. :heart:

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Re: DMT journey [Re: annielicious]
    #4127437 - 05/03/05 11:26 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a great experience! What do you take the pyramids and shpinx for? There is so much symbolism in DMT experiences, it's overwhelming. One symbol i remember distinctly was a large infinity symbol '8' and light was traveling through it and then a chunk on the bottom left of it broke off. It was pretty weird, viewing infinity and then a break in infinity. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: DMT journey [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4127474 - 05/03/05 11:38 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

im not sure... it was all so fast.... and that part especially made me think to myself "what the hell!?" yes... something deep, but i desire another journey. i always try to be aware, but next time ill be the observer to my fullest.

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #4128243 - 05/03/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

my only DMT experience to date was nothing like that.....well, i guess it was SOMETHINGH like that, but i doubt i smoked as much as i needed to break through to that level. (that smoke was HARSH on the lungs)

as we all know i was also tripping pretty good on my 3 hits of acid and half a pill of E (or was it one and a half...i cant remember if i took the other pill before or after the DMT) oh well, lets just say i was out there pretty good....

as soon as i let my hit out, i tryed to take another but my body wasnt responding like it should. there was a huge amount of lag time between what i thought and when i actually did what i thought....i finally got the second hit, coughed up a lung and heard tod casil say something to the nature of "billy, youre my hero" as i lay back and feel my body explode into a million pieces. each individual piece flew in opposite directions (or so i felt) trying to get as far away from one another as possible, shooting off into the universe for what felt like an eternity.

the visuals that came to me came to me so fast and hard that by the time i could get grips on what was happening with one, the next one would explode into view. flashes of light, twisted vortexes spinning 4 directions at once (ya 4 directions.....weird) was really all that i could pull from the myriad of visuals.

thats about it.... :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: DMT journey *DELETED* [Re: Todcasil]
    #4128731 - 05/03/05 04:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: DMT journey [Re: blink]
    #4128751 - 05/03/05 04:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ive never made a submission before blink, so i dont know how to go about doing it...  but id have no problem sharing my experience with others if it will benefit the community..

just let me know how i suppose? :smile: hehe, and let me fix spelling errors :blush:

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Edited by Todcasil (05/03/05 05:12 PM)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #4129192 - 05/03/05 06:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

awesome Todcasil. i love all the symbolism you use to decribe what happened.  :sun:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4129367 - 05/03/05 07:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

OMG...very intence! I heard it is a very intence visual experience...but that sounds like you got transported to a new dimention of time and space...very excellent trip report!!! :shocked: :sun:

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: DMT journey [Re: Skunk420]
    #4129418 - 05/03/05 07:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Good report.

There is no way i could've explained something that intense.

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: DMT journey *DELETED* [Re: Todcasil]
    #4129728 - 05/03/05 08:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4129972 - 05/03/05 09:25 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds intense! I've been wanting to try DMT for some time....

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: DMT journey [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #4130152 - 05/03/05 09:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

when i did it, we smoked out of a meth pipe with a normal bic lighter. worked just fine, though it did take some time to get it somkin. once it got going though, there was no stopping it.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: DMT journey [Re: wrestler_az]
    #4131164 - 05/04/05 01:51 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
when i did it, we smoked out of a meth pipe with a normal bic lighter. worked just fine, though it did take some time to get it somkin. once it got going though, there was no stopping it.

toatally your burning the DMT apart with that torch lighter, gotta use a reg lighter and a meth pipe

hold flame right up to it and get it smoking :smile:

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

OfflineAfungus_amongous
Stranger
    #4552200 - 08/18/05 03:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I recently came accross some DMT, and at the time i didnt know much about it except for the fact that it was extremely rare and induced powerful hallucinations. I was at my friends house and we were sitting in his garage, and i had an alluminum foil pipe I made (This is probably where I went wrong) and I had one capsule of DMT, sort of an off white powder which shined like crystals when the sun struck it. I put the DMT in the pipe and held a lighter above it so the flame wouldnt touch the DMT, i inhaled 2 BIG hits and i knew it was DMT because of the distinct smell and taste i had heard about before (burning plastic, and almost a smell of mothballs), but when i exhaled the second hit i wasnt brought to a parrellel universe as many other users report, I just had a mushroom type trip, where i was laughing histarically and seeing minor hallucinations suc as the ceiling melting and swirling slowly almost like lava. But the most intense part of the trip was the Audio hallucinations... my friend would try to talk to me and it sounded like an alien, the reverb in his voice was turned way up, and this effect lasted all the way through the night. I was just wondering where i went wrong with the trip, and if anyone could help me so that next time i can do it correctly

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies