Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Shroomism]
    #1535120 - 05/09/03 05:34 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i heard it was not good to put your acid in aluminum foil. That it could rect somehow and give you cramps and stuff, you know, that "dirty acid" feeling.
I don't know if this is true, i cant even remember where i heard it, but it was enough to make me avoid puting acid in aluminum foil.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Anonymous

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: thestringphish]
    #1535499 - 05/09/03 08:11 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

chinacat72,

Am I a lesser person if I don't share your Thumbprint experience?

Is it required to be a good person or do worthwhile things with one's life?

The psychedelic experience is worthwhile. Don't get me wrong. I am very grateful for it. But it seems to me that the real adventure begins and ends somewhere else.

And it's cool reading about religious fervor. Gimme some fervor. Religion, after all, does bring some of us closer to God (or the Family Elders). As for the rest, well... guess that's what for lazy rivers and fishin' poles.

Sorry if this sounds like rain, but I get a little queazy when I hear that something I can't have is going to change my life.

Interesting read though and thank you. Just thought the thread was missing something.

Feels like it might be all right.

nothingspecial

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: ] * 2
    #1535828 - 05/09/03 11:12 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chinacat72,

Am I a lesser person if I don't share your Thumbprint experience?

Is it required to be a good person or do worthwhile things with one's life?

There are a lot of people that are good ,kind people and live wonderful giving lives that have never tasted LSD. I think you probably knew that before you asked.

I'm not sure of what your asking. This thread is about Whiterasta and my experiances eating LSD crystal. It's not a comparison of our values or lives to your's.

The experiance we had is available to anybody who seeks it. Just might not be through LSD crystal . There are other ways.

Live your own life and don't worry about what we think.
This thread is about the experiance of eating LSD crystal, not what are judgements are of those who havn't tasted it.
Good Luck :wink: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleLucidDream
Hungry BlueFiend
 User Gallery

Loc: Planet of the Stupid Peop...
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Learyfan]
    #1535866 - 05/09/03 11:36 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I think I'll wait for the afterlife for that experience. But your description sounds very reminiscent of the Bardo Thodol, or Tibetan Book of the Dead, which describes the death experience in great detail. Have you ever read it? What a journey that must have been. Thanks for sharing it. I doubt I'm strong enough to survive such a soul-bashing intact, but then, that's the whole point anyway, innit? Never the same. Like you've been taken apart and put back together a different way, with a few pieces left over.

--------------------
Sarcasm just one of my many talents.

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: LucidDream] * 1
    #1536603 - 05/10/03 09:38 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Like you've been taken apart and put back together a different way, with a few pieces left over. 

And some new ones added :wink:
PS I may not be the same person w/o my experience but i feel i still would be "me" with all my flaws and faults.being a human being has some very universal ground we all share IMO I have not gone anywhere we do not have the genetic potential to reach W/O drugs.
will the experience transform you? yes Can you transform yourself? of course. WR :wink:

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: whiterasta] * 2
    #1536667 - 05/10/03 10:55 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yes thats a good point WR. A thumbprint doesn't blast you into sainthood. You don't go around with halo and bless people afterwards.Your a diiferent person with a different perception of the world.

I am still who I am ,but with a different perspective. My flaws are there. I became a herion addict many years after my first print. My life has had many wrong turns.
Psychedelics have always helped me focus. I still use them, but rarely.
What it has given me is faith. Seeing is believeing. I believe what I saw after death.
And it was ultimate perfection. When my life getts tireing, or I feel I am losing focus I can always trust in the knowing that eternity is there. When you can live your life knowing that death isn't something to fear ,but a great moment of transition back home. Then your outlook changes greatlly.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Edited by chinacat72 (05/10/03 04:27 PM)

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: The [Re: chinacat72] * 2
    #1536672 - 05/10/03 11:00 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

>When my life getts tireing, or I feel I am losing focus I can always trust in the knowing that eternity is there. When you can live your life knowing that death isn't something to fear ,but a great moment of transition back home. Then your outlook changes greatlly.<

Amen that brother! see ya in summer I will try and make enough comotion you will find me :wink: LOL kinda a one man psychadelic circus of trip lyrics will possibly be spewing from me(or not :wink: ) Peace.WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The [Re: whiterasta] * 2
    #1536683 - 05/10/03 11:12 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I'll PM you and give you the number i'll be at. I'll be staying with some friends in Eugene during that time. I'll be out there for a week or two. :grin: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Anonymous

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: chinacat72]
    #1536692 - 05/10/03 11:19 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Don't mean to judge. No Inquisition here. But for the sake of young folks reading this post, just wanted to add a touch of grey. After all, it is a fearful thing to question authority. We all want to taste and experience and have the kind of karma required to be accepted. Ridicule is death.

"Never could reach it... just slips away... when I try."

Between the lines,

nothingspecial

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: ] * 1
    #1536705 - 05/10/03 11:25 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

We all have the same potential. :grin:

My greatgrandmother had a beautiful saying I learned from her as a child.
"She said were not hear to judge each other , here to help each other."
The path is open to all  :grin:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: chinacat72]
    #1537146 - 05/10/03 04:26 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This really is a great thread. You could make a movie based on some of the experiences documented here.

I love the scene where the heroin addict has one of his old deadhead buddies over and he sprinkles powdered LSD on his phone. Then after the deadhead leaves, he calls him so that the addict has to hold the phone(and thus, the LSD) in his hand. Then the LSD gets into his system and cures him of his addiction.

I guess the story isn't over yet though. Not until chinacat gets his degree and does whatever he does with that.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Wendell Austin and The Country Swings- LSD

Edited by Learyfan (11/08/05 09:43 PM)

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #1537166 - 05/10/03 04:39 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I guess the story isn't over yet though. Not until chinacat gets his degree and does whatever he does with that. 

My degree may do nothing for the movement.I hope it can.  I do believe in the power of psychedelics to treat mental illness. Every breath I take is owed to the power of psychedelics in the treatment of my addiction.
This road is a longshot, but I believe in the power of LSD. It trully is a gift. :grin: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Edited by chinacat72 (05/11/03 04:38 PM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: ]
    #1538183 - 05/11/03 01:06 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: The [Re: World Spirit]
    #1542852 - 05/12/03 09:36 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

....wow im speachless.

im hoping to experience LSD for the first time this summer. Its nowhere to be found in SC but im sure after bonneroo and the dead and phish playing in atlanta, charlotte, and virginia beach i will have no problem.

Im aiming to take my first dose at the atlanta dead show to make the most of it. After that i am aiming to move out to Oregon or Callifornia and visit the rainbow familly gatherings and hopefully one day be worthy of the print.

The things you have said only reinforce my belief that everything is infitine, and one and my goal is to experience that oneness and come back before i experience it for eternity.

but one thing that i wonder about. What about someone who commits suicide? I personally would never do it but i have a friend that has bad depressions and had tried numerous times to kill himself only to have the people that love him intervein. He does meth all the time and im hoping one day to show him the light. But what if he does decide to take his own life... does he go to eternity....does he ever experience that love? And the evil people of the world....is there experience different? Do they never get to experience the eternal love? Is it really there fault that they are that way? Or does everyone go though that same thing regardless?

what about to perfect masters that walk to earth such as Meher Baba? Surely he knows exacly what you would be talking about, but he absolutly hate every drug....its all so damned confusing to me.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: The [Re: Vulture]
    #1542915 - 05/12/03 09:59 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I know this sounds bad, but I don't think "God" or "Eternity" looks at suicide any differently than any other death. You're killing yourself little by little every day with almost everything you do, whether it be smoke cigarettes or eat McDonald's.

I don't think a slow suicide is any more appropriate than a fast suicide. I'm not justifying suicide. I think you should help him if you can.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Wendell Austin and The Country Swings- LSD

Edited by Learyfan (11/08/05 09:45 PM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The [Re: Vulture]
    #1543082 - 05/12/03 10:49 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: The [Re: World Spirit]
    #1543104 - 05/12/03 10:55 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

no no i didnt mean what i said that way at all. i was jsut wondering about the whole suicide thing and stuff...im not looking for any kind of "salvation" i jsut want to experience it before i die.

as for him...im not gonna give him any acid untill he is stable because i know that it could very well bring out something in him thats just lying there. I just want him to see that there is life after death and there is infinite love out there and if he tries hard enough he will one day see this.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Anonymous

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Vulture]
    #1548999 - 05/14/03 08:20 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Vulture,

To add to enter's comments, If your friend has "bad depressions" and has tried numerous times to kill himself, then he should not take LSD without the supervision of a mental health professional (rare to find one with psychedelic credentials). Psychedelics are not for everyone. And not everyone else is prepared to handle a worst case scenerio with a suicidal person on a bad trip.

The info at the following URL may be helpful to you:
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml#6g

As far as knowing the infinite; it's been "damned confusing" for a very long time.
Relax, take a deep breath and have look around.

Good little book: "The Lazy Man's Guide to Enlightenment" by Thaddeus Golas

Also, "Grist for the Mill" by Ram Dass

sorry for my somewhat off topic posts...

ns

Offlinedimmo
swirlseverywhere
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: ]
    #1591579 - 05/30/03 12:41 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I was just wondering, are there ANY religious trippers out there. And by that I mean, Christian, Muslim, whatever... ? I am one.

Great thread.

Excellent reading.

Offlinej_s
Stranger
The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: dimmo]
    #1604746 - 06/03/03 03:20 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Amazing, this is truly something I wish to experience at some point in the future. I have been through a death-like 'trip' on a particularly intense fungoid voyage, but to be honest, I was/am left with more questions than answers...

I wonder, if these families consider LSD a gift froms the gods, what do they think of other psychedelics? Are they deemed to be of less value? Or is it just the psychedelic experience in general that is so cherished?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder