Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next > | Last >
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: The [Re: aoxomoxoaMan] * 1
    #3599764 - 01/08/05 05:26 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Those are the people who will drop $350 for a sheet and sell it to their friends at cost and give it away at shows. Those are the people you want to get Lucy off anyway.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: The [Re: whiterasta] * 1
    #3602450 - 01/09/05 07:30 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wasting good ET making green shit.

Another thing.

Think of the loss of potential in impure LSD crystal.
Say you go to the trouble of acquiring bulk raw ET. You start with
400 grams and your synthesis leaves you with 100 grams of LSD crystal.
If this crystal is 60% pure then that means you have 40 grams of impurity's.
40 grams is a nice chunk of LSD. 40 grams can do alot of good. Hell even if you could raise the purity by 20% you would get 20 more grams of LSD.

My guess is inexperience at the chromatography stage. That and a reluctance to
perform more methanol rinses at the end.

:sun: :rasta:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineKodos
I come in thespirit ofhostility
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel VII
Re: The [Re: chinacat72]
    #3603319 - 01/09/05 12:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

could you help me find the lsd to blotter thread chinacat? iv heard about it a lot and the links in this thread lead me to an access denied page. iv even tried searching both forums and looking at the posts you posted but to no avail- am i doing soemthing wrong? thanks! not to be another young'n who wishes he has had some of your experiences but i gotta admit i am

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: The [Re: Kodos]
    #3603732 - 01/09/05 01:55 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nick4444 said:
could you help me find the lsd to blotter thread chinacat? iv heard about it a lot and the links in this thread lead me to an access denied page. iv even tried searching both forums and looking at the posts you posted but to no avail- am i doing soemthing wrong? thanks! not to be another young'n who wishes he has had some of your experiences but i gotta admit i am

Your to new. Just chill and post where you can and in no time you'll be able to view it.  You need 1 month and either 30 or 40 posts under your belt to view where it's at. Welcome and hope you like it here. :thumbup: :gd_icon:

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

OfflineDF2K
Me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: The land before time
Re: The [Re: JettaJay]
    #3605685 - 01/09/05 10:04 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JettaJay said:

Your to new. Just chill and post where you can and in no time you'll be able to view it.  You need 1 month and either 30 or 40 posts under your belt to view where it's at. Welcome and hope you like it here. :thumbup: :gd_icon:

wrong...those restrictions have been removed

OfflineCrazyBusiness
Stranger thanyou think
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs.
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Learyfan]
    #3796796 - 02/18/05 01:06 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I just spent about an hour and a half reading this thread, and I am left with a noteable impression. I have, at best, dabbled in psychoactive chemicals, and I am a learner, like we all are, though at an earlier stage than most of the posters here, with a desire to know everything, and enough sense to know its impossible. First and foremost I'd like to express my gratitude and respect to the people who have shared stories in this thread, touching moments indeed. I have observations and thoughts on the matter, and even a little story.

When I hear of great festivals, tours full of color, love, purity, and energy, total honesty, trust, and caring between people, I am conflicted. I have seen and been party to a lot of hurtful things said and done between people, and see in the world all over so much hate, so much destruction, and so much fear. While it makes me happy to know that human beings are capable of that kind of enlightenment, I worry we are taking ourselves as a society down a path we cant travel in reverse. It would be interesting to hear at length what people of more experience around here think on these matters. I've discussed them with local Llamas and with people I trust, and its hard to find a purely positive outlook, to be sure.

My story is not one of dosing psychoactives, but oddly enough it contains many of the elements mentioned by the people who posted in here about doing LSD prints. In the Fall of 2002, I was in high school in the Fraser Canyon, at a small, very old school, in a small, very old logging town called Boston Bar. I was at school one day and when horsing around in the student lounge area I went through a plate glass window at about shoulder level, with both hands, in a pushing position, fingers up. A 3.5 inch triangular piece of particularly hard old glass stuck into the bottom of the windowframe, point up, tearing through the flesh of my left wrist and lower arm. It severed major arteries in the area as well as three flexor tendons leading to my third fourth and fifth fingers. I stepped back from the window, yelled "****, stupid old glass, who's going to pay for this?", or something to that effect, going on until I heard a trickling sound to my lower left. Looking down I saw a very large pool of blood forming at my feet. From this point on, I was quite sure I was dying, and everything appeared in shades of red and white. People said things, moved me around, and made all kinds of commotion, speeding up and slowing down, but everything seemed to me to be happening somewhere else, and sort of communicated to my conscious mind second hand, dull, slow, and soft. Had I recieved first aid in time the injury would not have been life threatening, but due to the absence of anyone who knew what to do  I lost a critical amount of blood before the ambulance arrived, and was very, very delusional. Some described me later as unconscious, others said semiconscious, I couldnt really tell. As far as I was concerned at the time, the condition of my body was irrelevant. I was leaving that behind and it was time to think about greater things. There were a lot of other sensations but none that I can communicate through written word. All that remains of that day is a very interesting scar and that feeling, that it was time to think about greater things. From that day on I have felt it my duty to make sure I put my life to good use. Thanks to a great team of doctors at the end of a helicopter trip that didnt go near as high as I did, and something else I dont really know, I have almost 100% use of my hand and my life.

First post :smile:

--------------------
...in my opinion

Life's too short, man.. Life's too short. Dont hate me, and I wont put space between us. Dont lie to me, and I wont dislike you. Keep an open mind, and I'll love you.

My advice of the week(do this, you'll like it): listen to Mahogany Rush.

Representing Beatiful British Columbian classic dank. Just think, Columbia for coke, British Columbia for buds. truth

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: CrazyBusiness]
    #3796806 - 02/18/05 01:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

That is a hell of a first post, man!! Welcome to the Shroomery!! We need more quality posters around here!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

:murray:

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: blissedout]
    #3796821 - 02/18/05 01:16 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You have me to thank :tongue: (I linked him here, so that's all you have me to thank for - spreading the word)

Welcome, CB, awesome first post, bro!  I think you'll fit right in here :smile:

--------------------
delta9

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: CrazyBusiness]
    #3796864 - 02/18/05 01:34 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Welcome :sun:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineCrazyBusiness
Stranger thanyou think
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs.
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: geokills]
    #3796936 - 02/18/05 02:05 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks guys :smile:

Looks like an awesome community, I'm looking forward to getting as involved as I can. Looks like I have a lot more reading than posting to do, for quite a while anyways.

--------------------
...in my opinion

Life's too short, man.. Life's too short. Dont hate me, and I wont put space between us. Dont lie to me, and I wont dislike you. Keep an open mind, and I'll love you.

My advice of the week(do this, you'll like it): listen to Mahogany Rush.

Representing Beatiful British Columbian classic dank. Just think, Columbia for coke, British Columbia for buds. truth

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Learyfan]
    #4160380 - 05/11/05 12:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Bump!

TTS was telling me about this thread at the last AZ Gathering.  Great read, I must say. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleFractalDust
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: chinacat72]
    #4160404 - 05/11/05 12:59 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hey Chinacat, if by some slim chance you happen to read this, in your experience please compare your thumbprint experiences with your DMT experiences. It would be much appreciated!

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: FractalDust]
    #4160426 - 05/11/05 01:09 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
Hey Chinacat, if by some slim chance you happen to read this, in your experience please compare your thumbprint experiences with your DMT experiences. It would be much appreciated!

Very good question.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Rose]
    #4252119 - 06/03/05 12:24 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

I can't believe I read all 24 pages of this.

Great stories. The only thing I'm experienced with is mushrooms, which I gather and give away for free to my friends, help them get experienced. I wouldn't want to sell something I get for free, nor would I want to sell someone a life-changing experience, seems to cheapen the effect.

Maybe one day I'll try some LSD and have experiences like you guys. Thanks for all the time/effort into the posting.

Fight the good fight.

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Silversoul]
    #4252142 - 06/03/05 12:33 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Bump!

TTS was telling me about this thread at the last AZ Gathering.  Great read, I must say. :thumbup:

You never saw this thread before?  How did TTS(?) discribe this thread to you?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4252149 - 06/03/05 12:37 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

ryanvergel said:
I can't believe I read all 24 pages of this.

It's 12 pages to me; double the amount of posts you view at once in your settings  :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: blink]
    #4252323 - 06/03/05 01:39 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

That's so less epic!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: chinacat72]
    #4252344 - 06/03/05 01:45 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

thank you

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Sterile]
    #4252351 - 06/03/05 01:49 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

this thread hurts me to read......everytime I try I get spaced......

you never are actually the same

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: The [Re: goobler]
    #4278333 - 06/10/05 12:28 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Not that ive been printed...

But a few days ago i asked for a tester off some liquid which my friend was making.

I went to meet her and she gave me two sugar cubes - and i wanted to go for a trip, so i ate both (thats a problem of mine, never eating 1 for a tester..) Anyways, im assuming she layed those cubes pretty damn strong with liquid that had only been laid a half hour earlier - I have never been so high off anything. There was no reality, a complete overlaying visual - She was standing beside me and i was calling her name for help, i was reduced to sitting on the ground and waiting to regain communication ability, sight, and composure.

judging from my past experience eating 10 strips, and curls off sheets - id have to say there was over 2mg on those cubes. Amazing - i just wish i was in a better setting so i could retain more of the experience.

Can hardly imagine multimilligram doses.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next > | Last >

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds