Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Next > | Last >
Offlineferago2
gnubie
Re: The Thumbprint [Re: SuperLazy]
    #2591106 - 04/22/04 01:01 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I was wondering if synth psilocybin is ever around... it sounds like it was more common than shrooms in the 60s... I've heard of people tripping on those pills, but not really of the "acid culture" using shrooms.

It also seems like acid was the main drug in the 1960s, (after weed of course) and that shrooms basically had no presence. When you read about psychadelics in the 60s, whether its celebrities (Beatles, Hendrix etc) or just average folks it's always LSD, I've never heard of shrooms except in the Ginsberg/Leary early 60s, but during the mainstream 60s it seems like there was no mushroom presence at all. Does anyone know why LSD was everywhere and shrooms not nearly as popular then? Was it due to the easy availability of the acid or something else?

Edited by ferago2 (04/22/04 01:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: The Thumbprint [Re: ferago2]
    #2591124 - 04/22/04 01:08 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Far fewer people knew how to grow and take care of shrooms back then.

Albert Hofmann was the man who first synthesized psilocybin. Once he did that, the pills started going around.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (11/08/05 07:55 PM)

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: The Thumbprint [Re: Learyfan]
    #2591151 - 04/22/04 01:15 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I love that man ^^^^^^^^

:heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

--------------------

OfflineSuperLazy
As lazy as theycome

Re: The Thumbprint [Re: ferago2]
    #2591746 - 04/22/04 03:59 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i don't cultivation techniques were really up to par in those days. even so, psilo was around, but it was in some ways outside of the typical acid culture (at least that's hwo i understand it, i could be wrong though). it was more underground, kinda like the way mdma was in the seventies i guess. i hope it makes a comeback one day though, would love to try it  :loveeyes:

--------------------
" Don't ration your compassion " - unknown

Offlineshallow
Re: The [Re: chinacat72]
    #2898964 - 07/17/04 01:25 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ahh memorys. Now that was a batch of blotter that we can all be proud of. Good and potent like its supposed to be. 

Not that I have anything really constructive to add but I must say yes, that blotter was good  :thumbup:

Offlinemebesideme
o-bliminal
Male
Re: The [Re: shallow]
    #3056960 - 08/27/04 05:00 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

First of all, thanks to everyone for sharng their experiences and perceptions of said events. I have experienced an ego death, but not on LSD. It was an accidental overdose of a combination of drugs I do not wish to discuss. Anyway, the "eternity" I spent not being was a profound experience for me, and I have described it in words very similarly to yours. I am a very philosophical and theological person, but I am constantly looking for ways to incorporate my scientifical or empirical beliefs into my beliefs. If chinacat or whiterasta has any time, I would love to be able to send you guys some of my writitngs on my theories of the soul, and the psyche, and how we percieve, etc. and maybe discuss these ideas with you a bit on aim or by email possibly. Can I pm or email one of you guys regarding this? What is the best way to contact you? Thanks for you time if you have read this and please contact me at my email address if you can. That would be awesome! my address is: z_mann_z@hotmail.com

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: The [Re: mebesideme]
    #3057112 - 08/27/04 07:23 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The most lsd ive taken is 4 drops of great liquid right onto my toung in may of 01. WOW..... i couldnt even fathom a thumbprint.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinehyoomen2
Stranger
Re: The [Re: baraka]
    #3128190 - 09/13/04 01:06 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you for blessing us with your stories and inspirations. It saddens me to see the availability so scarce at this point, but strengthens my resolve to bring about an entheogenic revolution.

*licks thumb* Nope, not happening tonight.

Here's hoping that continuing on a path of education about entheogens and neuropharmacology will one day bring me into the light of a family and offer me the test outside of time.

OfflineR2R
journeyman
Loc: South Louisiana
Re: The [Re: hyoomen2]
    #3528158 - 12/21/04 02:31 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

This is a fabulous thread and made for some great reading. Thanks to all who posted!!!

OfflineFrappy
Strange

Loc: South Florida
Re: The [Re: Learyfan]
    #3587739 - 01/06/05 04:22 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, I got a question. Do you know the story behind the first thumbprint? Or at least the first dose that high? Was it an accident, or did someone know what they were doing and say, "Hmmmm, this looks like a perfectly good idea!"

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: The [Re: Frappy] * 2
    #3588372 - 01/06/05 09:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The first "print" was by the inventor Dr. Albert Hoffman,when while working with the substance he got some on his hands.His experience could even be where the "concept" of printing arises.
Well I have seen my first BAD print.
Country fair 2003 my neighbor dosed 1/10th gram.Definatly NOT a family thing. first it was degraded LSD,probably amber but degraded to a greenish hue,She dosed and NO ONE BABYSAT! They put her in a tent. Well after 12-16 hrs she began to stir, then got up and LEFT THE FAIR! Sunday night on my way home I found her walking the back country road we live on.I stopped to see if she needed a ride and recieved the blankest stare, she then just began walking again. I drove on down and told her people where she was and they retrieved her.
She was quite psychotic for a couple weeks and would slip back into a trip state
if she smoked weed. Now 2yrs later she is fine again but swears she will only do Libs and cyans ever again.
Such an irresponsible dosing,of such an ugly product,tells me that the family is no longer running all the Lucy.
Here in Eugene,Or ,while there is "real" family silver and a bit of fluff.Predominatly this green crystal is what is found(looks like someone is tweeking the amber algorythym in the direction of the lavender).It is being laid @ ~30-50mg on white paper by amatures who draw crooked lines in pencil to mark hits.
I pray that LSD is not overtaken by crap chemists wasting good ET making green shit.I no longer do LSD ,Just had my last go with about 600mcg of silver and 7g cubies for new year, my first taste in years but also my last, as China mentioned The BIG trips are more than I need any more so will go on back to the quarterly shroom or cactus journeys.
Any one else seen the "green"
WR :wexican:

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: The [Re: whiterasta] * 1
    #3588837 - 01/06/05 12:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I've seen Tornado juice(TJ) that was greenish before(80's).
Never worked with TJ much becuase it was shady.
It came out looking different(ie color and texture) every time.
Makes you wonder whats going on in the lab.
Amber, Lavander, TJ and Champange are all non-consistent.
I've seen Amber that was a beautiful light honey color and then
a month later their swinging some dark brown funky stuff.
I remember looking at some lavander under a jewelers glass once that
looked like it had oily dirt in it.

Heard about some shady silver around also. Probably some crappy lav thats bieng sold as silver to those who don't know better. The ethics of the current scene continue to twindle. Money sure has a way of polluting people.
Time to get the squirt guns out.  :tongue2:

:rasta:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineGDxCAT
Wharf Rat

Loc: High in the Hills
    #3589086 - 01/06/05 01:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Im glad to see this thread doesnt die. I've been following it since it started.
I just wanted to add that the whole family ethic of spreading the love and light is somewhat dieing out and many of todays acid dealers are in it for the money. Liquid that was on the dead tour this last summer was weak. Obviously being cut each time its passed down to other dealers.

Im glad to see acid making a come back (and not all of it is of lower quality although alot of it is, there was fluff at phish coventry) i just wish it would fall into the right hands again.

Peace+Love

PS. thank you ChinaCat and WR for for keeping real.

--------------------
You who choose to lead must follow
But if you fall you fall alone
If you should stand then who's to guide you?
If I knew the way I would take you home

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: chinacat72]
    #3589089 - 01/06/05 01:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

After reading your posts I feel as though your soul is as old as time. I can tell you are very, very, wise. We I read what you type I feel so inferior for some reason. I hope one day that LSD decides to find me and help me realize who I "truly" am and what my purpose in life is. I hope it helps me find God and the Love that comes with. I could really use a forever love in my life. Until then I will continue on with my life and wait patiently.

For some reason I feel inferior even replying to your posts. I have never had another human being make me feel this way.

I do have some questions though ... In all you posts about your thumbprint you said that you died. How did you know that you had truly found God ? Did it just all of a sudden hit you like a ton of bricks?
I also have more of a moral question ... Would you ever dose your kids ? Now I know you would never dose someone that was like 11 but when they hit about 18 - 20 would you dose them with a thubprint if they asked ??

Thanks, in advance, for answering the questions.

~JJ

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

Edited by JettaJay (01/06/05 01:48 PM)

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: JettaJay] * 1
    #3590155 - 01/06/05 06:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I hope one day that LSD decides to find me and help me realize who I "truly" am and what my purpose in life is. I hope it helps me find God and the Love that comes with. I could really use a forever love in my life. Until then I will continue on with my life and wait patiently.

It doesn't require a thumbprint or LSD. The psilocybe mushroom and mescaline cactus can provide the experience. Meditation and yoga also give a peak to a few. 5 grams of mushrooms in the right set and setting can immerse you in the light. 18 inches of San Pedro+ 300mcg. of LSD will kill the largest ego and turns any atheist to a believer. The changes in consciousness are not permanent
, but imagine how inspirational it is to look through the eyes of Christ for a few hours. Just love!! And it resides in us all.

Quote:

For some reason I feel inferior even replying to your posts. I have never had another human being make me feel this way.

I'm just a regular guy. I got lucky when I was young and wondered into the
culture surrounding the Grateful Dead. Lots of really good people. The system was already in place when I came around.

Quote:

How did you know that you had truly found God ? Did it just all of a sudden hit you like a ton of bricks?

In the presence of the light you call God there is no doubt.I can't really say anything that can  convey the power of it.
It's far more real then anything I've encountered in this world.

Quote:

Would you ever dose your kids ?

When they are mature enough I would be happy to. :smile:

Quote:

Now I know you would never dose someone that was like 11 but when they hit about 18 - 20 would you dose them with a thumbprint if they asked ?

I don't see a need. If they pick they psychedelic path I think the above mentioned methods are plenty strong. If they chose to enter the LSD trade then it would be different. Then a print could be in order. I highly, highly doubt they choose that career path though. They might not even be interested in psychedelics, and that fine. It's their choice.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3590455 - 01/06/05 07:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chinacat72 said:
The ethics of the current scene continue to twindle. Money sure has a way of polluting people.
:rasta:

The scene/ethics will not die out without a fight, I assure you that. Your work has not been in vain!  :laugh: Peace and good vibes to ya!  :sun: :flowerchild:

--------------------

OfflineaoxomoxoaMan
Esquire

Loc: Colorado
Re: The [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3590652 - 01/06/05 07:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I guess I'm stating the obvious but, I seriously think that quantity is in order. If someone can manage to pump out enough so supply outweighs demand and prices fall then the greedheads will move on to selling more profitable things. If there is enough supply then many more people will be tripping and seeing the light. Those are the people who will drop $350 for a sheet and sell it to their friends at cost and give it away at shows. Those are the people you want to get Lucy off anyway.

--------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene...You might put an eye out.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: The [Re: aoxomoxoaMan]
    #3590718 - 01/06/05 07:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

There are people that are trying to get enough so they can sell sheets for $75. Quantity will flow again, but it'll take some time. There's nothing like a massive spike in the abundance/availablity of a drug to bring the "authorities" down on all of us.

--------------------

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: The [Re: aoxomoxoaMan]
    #3590759 - 01/06/05 08:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Why isnt there more Damage control in who gets quantity. Im not exactly in any position to be talking... but even if i pick up a sheet or so when its around, i only sell sellable quantities to people who wont exploit its value or goodname.

How many tiers does Lucy go through from Crystal, to paper, to kid buying a sheet .. to jerk selling hits for $10 bucks.

Awareness is comming.. and the soldiers are stepping up. Maybe this summer will see some changes.

Your all Love.

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: The [Re: headset]
    #3599703 - 01/08/05 05:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

how old were you when you dosed the crystal? im very interested in this life changing experience, its what ive looked for in psychadelics since i began my journey into them. LSD is very rare around here, i highly doubt ill ever find actual crystal, but the search is still on. but if i ever did happen to stumble upon some i know ide take it. do you think this would effect someone younger (18-20) for the better or the worste ? i cant see the bad side. but then again, i dont know exactly how the jurastic change is, or how it actually effects you.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Next > | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies