Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
The bible being one very large satanic cult.
    #3994685 - 03/31/05 10:26 AM (19 years, 2 days ago)

As written by satan himself. He puts his words in other people's mouths. He thinks that by sacraficing people he himself feels he is god. Seperate from nature. The church is the most evilest creation on this planet. The words they use only to manipulate their people. The sheep are smarter then they look. They call us sheep because they themselves are defined as one. They make up things like psychological disorders. Look at MarkostheGnostics writing. He is only tought in the way of the bible. The bible and it's hidden messages. They make up things, cults do. Like things of the end of the world. When hey if we were enlightened we'd all know that the earth and the heavens. This so called place of heaven, is an illusion. The sun and all it's creations are immortal. We are immortal. Immortal gods that walk this earth. Pretty soon if my words do change it will be because the church has manipulated my words. The church manipulates, deciets and treason. Yet they still get away with it, I went to church once and saw a russian there, he was a priest and believes all people should worship their footsteps, the church has criminals to back them up.

To be continued.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: The bible being one very large satanic cult. [Re: Droz]
    #3994689 - 03/31/05 10:27 AM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Read my words logically for methoporically speaking is words that are meaningless.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #3994720 - 03/31/05 10:33 AM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Werd Dorz,

I came to a similar conclusion about organized religion. Jesus warned about the Pharisees. The modern Church to me is as evil as anything I can think of. A tool for control. MATRIX. Hard to escape. It never surprised me that Jesus hung out with so called sinners. He knew they were the only ones who were not totally acculturated in the Matrix. So I would in general agree.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
    #3995208 - 03/31/05 12:28 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

How can you accuse them of making things up If you have no information on wheather things in the bible are true or not.

It is irrelevant wheather they sound possible to you or not,
that does not speak anything about their existence.

This world is full of indications and evidence for and against
old religious truths. You can argue both ways, it is your character that steers you to this or that evidence.

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: The bible being one very large satanic cult. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #3995222 - 03/31/05 12:33 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

By way of their actions beyond what they espouse to be doing and how they define Satanism?

Yes.

Don't generalize all of them though... some actually believe that it is a cause worthy of justification do to being manipulated by those interpreting the Bible.

Just because a large population of Catholic priests are caught with their pants down, and boys in the room, who further limp home... Doesn't mean that all priests are this way.

It's not good to generalize and put them all in the same basket... in which case that's your effort, we might as well further categorize them as all being evil and having no genuine intention to help others through what they deem they are doing by way of teaching salvation.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: The bible being one very large satanic cult. [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3995238 - 03/31/05 12:37 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

No, the bible is this. I am that. No more discussion on jesus christ please. It's better to know who was jesus christ. I don't know much about him or his stories. But to me they are meaningless for the fact i do not live in jeruselum. Unless he wishes to conquer people. In which he does. So jesus the conqueror.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#3995250 - 03/31/05 12:40 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

If you knew more about his stories, you would see that they are not local-based, and can apply for any man anytime..

well exept for tips on washing hands and stuff like that

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#3995270 - 03/31/05 12:46 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

It's not good to generalize and put them all in the same basket... in which case that's your effort, we might as well further categorize them as all being evil and having no genuine intention to help others through what they deem they are doing by way of teaching salvation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing wrong in generalizing in general :smile:. If it's generally true and you know that. People like to defend Religions because a couple of members are good guys. That just doesn't cut it. Any way we all generalize from time to time. It's called generalizing because it's true generally. :mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Re: The bible being one very large satanic cult. [Re: Icelander]
    #3995306 - 03/31/05 12:56 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

If a thief uses positive ideas to take advantage of people, does it make these ideas as bad as the thief?
If a robber takes advantage of a child to rob a bank, does it make the child corrupt?

--------------------

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #3995333 - 03/31/05 01:04 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Very true... but you must be open to their dogmatic expression, and awkward beliefs....

Some people still believe the world is flat :shrug: (I provided a post a few days ago concerning that)

The trouble is... that their isn't any regulation on the organization beyond instituion of a tax-free denomination and other such commonly applicable laws. (Ayahuasca use in some religious doctrine might be an exception provided the law is passed)

Beyond that religions experience free autonomy from law, and are fully able to manipulate the law to protect their own asses.

The trouble is... their is no way to stop it as of now, with the current control of media, and power that is retained by such organizations. (Terri Sciavo is a recent case study on religions interfering in politics)

Seperation of Church and state indeed! :lol:

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
-Substance over Style.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#3995509 - 03/31/05 01:43 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
If a thief uses positive ideas to take advantage of people, does it make these ideas as bad as the thief?
If a robber takes advantage of a child to rob a bank, does it make the child corrupt?

Of course not. I'm not arguing Jesus? Great guy from what I know and I know some. (was coerced into Baptist Bible College in my youth). I'm talking about humans and their creation of religion to control others, destroy their enemies, gain wealth and fame. Don't tell me you haven't noticed. :mushroom2:

--------------------

Edited by Icelander (03/31/05 01:44 PM)

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #3995552 - 03/31/05 01:50 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Of course not. I'm not arguing Jesus? Great guy from what I know and I know some. (was coerced into Baptist Bible College in my youth). I'm talking about humans and their creation of religion to control others, destroy their enemies, gain wealth and fame. Don't tell me you haven't noticed. :mushroom2:

:wtf: are you talking about? When was religion ever used to do any of that?  :rolleyes:

:thumbup:

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#3995820 - 03/31/05 02:42 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Ever heard of the witch hunts when the church stole the lives and land of midwives? And what about the Crusades. TV Evangelists bilking poor suckers out of there $$ in the name of God. Right to lifers telling women what to do with there bodies. You're kidding right. Ever heard of the middle east? Please!  :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#3996213 - 03/31/05 04:15 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:

Look at the title, I thought we were bashing the bible, not the followers of it

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#3996264 - 03/31/05 04:26 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Droz, used the words church and cult a few times in his post. I went by what he wrote under the title.

I've got no quarrel with the bible. It's a book to me and nothing more. I do have a quarrel with the church and the cults using the bible for their evil purposes.

--------------------

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#3996483 - 03/31/05 05:01 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Yes, but I wouldn't call it all evil, the source for this undoing is the same source for all human undoings: confusion, ignorance, fear, leonelyness, fear of being inferior.

church has no power over you if you don't believe in them, so
here is what you can do: free yourself, free your neighbours,
forgive the church

--------------------

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #3996685 - 03/31/05 05:38 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Ever heard of the witch hunts when the church stole the lives and land of midwives? And what about the Crusades. TV Evangelists bilking poor suckers out of there $$ in the name of God. Right to lifers telling women what to do with there bodies. You're kidding right. Ever heard of the middle east? Please!  :rolleyes:

... read some of my posts.. that was all sarcasm.

:thumbup: I agree with you.

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #3996702 - 03/31/05 05:43 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
Yes, but I wouldn't call it all evil, the source for this undoing is the same source for all human undoings: confusion, ignorance, fear, leonelyness, fear of being inferior.

forgive the church

I'm going to have to disagree with this, so much of the law is routed in religious philosophy.

-Abortions, Euthenasia, Drug Use, Homosexual marriages/relationships ... the list goes on

Those that are in religious organizations directly have a say as to what does and doesn't pass and they have vast influence...

Look to the lil' Shrub for example how many times has he espoused his belief in god in his many speeches? How many times have his decisions been in line with the Christian belief that he is aligned to? (far too many IMO)

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#3996727 - 03/31/05 05:46 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

I think a good christian lets nobody come between him and the bible, no 3rd party interpretators like church.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#3996875 - 03/31/05 06:04 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:

forgive the church

yep, when you're right you're right Old. Forgiveness is where it's at. I've seen so much pain and suffering caused by my religious upbringing I'm unable at this time to let go of my resentment.

Thank you much for your post. I intend to keep working on this. :heart:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order