Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
soul train?
    #3843073 - 02/27/05 07:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

okay so if Adam and Eve were the first two humans on earth were they the first two souls to be incarnated? okay so they had sexs and had cain and able

by them having intercourse they created a human body...but were did the soul come from?

today there are like 6 billion people on this planet because theres been alot of fuckin' since the beggining of man....but where the hell did the souls come from....???how many are there.? or were there to begin with? do souls have sex too? what the hell? what if "we" run out of souls to put in the bodies????

just curious/.

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: soul train? [Re: uriahchase]
    #3843155 - 02/27/05 07:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If you go by the Buddhist concept that everything is made of consciousness, perhaps souls are just the natural consciousness of everything that joins to make up that body. Every atom and cell in your body has a natural consciousness, which have created what you perceive to be your soul.

In that case, what we call souls are just the consciousness of the universe joining together in the body of everything. If you do not think that the stars and the rocks of the universe have souls, however, this wouldn't apply.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: soul train? [Re: Ravus]
    #3843493 - 02/27/05 08:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If you were naked in a room full of people, among which were Adam and Eve,
how would you be able to pick them out from the rest of the crowd....?

(scroll down for answer....)

No no no, not here....    Keep scolling....!    :lol:

You would look for the two people that did not have belly buttons....!    :wink:

:sun:

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Offlinesoulmotion
Professor
 User Gallery

Loc: Jumanji
    #3844354 - 02/27/05 10:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I believe there is such a thing as a soul. I believe that our soul is defined by our relationship with our subconscious. I'm inclined to believe in Carl Jung's idea of a "collective consciousness" although I think it's more like a collective un-consciousness. Here, this is a simple analogy:

We all have computers (obviously; that's how we access the shroomery) and all of our computers are part of a gigantic network. This network, known as 'the internet', is sort of like a collective conscious-- we share information. Generally speaking, there is a limit to what we are allowed to access from other computers on this live network. Our conscious mind is sort of like our operating system with all of our private files and settings, and our subconscious mind is like the internet.

Obviously this analogy isn't perfect, but you get the idea. Our subconscious runs in the background of our conscious mind. The only way to access our subconscious (or 'log on') would be through day dreaming, night dreaming, or hallucinogens. Day dreaming allows only limited access to our subconscious (it's like dial up perhaps). Sleep-dreams are more intense (broadband?) and hallucinogens is like a hyper-speed connection (T1?). One other thing is that our subconscious minds are networked with the whole universe (it seems), so there is no limit to the potential of our subconscious mind.

P.S. this is just an idea, I'm not a neurologist, psychologist, or I have no expertise on which to base this assumtion, only my life expirience.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: soul train? [Re: soulmotion]
    #3844423 - 02/27/05 10:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

you're idea seems quite correct to me, except i don't think that by day dreaming you can access your subconscious, day dreaming is conscious mental process i think.

you should check out the term Noosphere. Here, i made a post about it a while back:  clicky

oh, and...Adam and Eve, what a nice story, makes things so much easier to understand... :smirk:

--------------------

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: soul train? [Re: exclusive58]
    #3845741 - 02/28/05 08:18 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

even if no adam or eve......there is no soul-making machine....nor can my soul have sex with another soul to have a baby soul so...? <i>"mom,..where do souls come from?"</i>

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3845841 - 02/28/05 08:57 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

you have seen cell-dividing?

think of it, maybe, like soul dividing?

:sun:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: soul train? [Re: Gomp]
    #3846037 - 02/28/05 10:00 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

two points for Gomp! that really made me think about it...:

"you have seen cell-dividing? think of it, maybe, like soul dividing?"

and soulmotion: i think that ..that is what you were getting at too right?

thanx for the replies! im just a curious person.....all answers and no questions...er vise-versa?

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: soul train? [Re: soulmotion]
    #3848598 - 02/28/05 07:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That's pretty good analogizin' if I don't say so m'self.

The Biblical notion of 'soul' is that it is a mind-body - a psychosomatic whole. Add to that another aspect - spirit - and one has the tripartite human nature. Spirit is not to be thought of as 'substantial,' it is an old word for what we mean by consciousness. At any rate, to piggyback on what you said, each person might be thought of as a multidimensional 'receiver' - drawing existence from physical matter (food, water, air), subtle matter (astral), mind and spirit. One can see this laid out in classic Yoga philosophy (as in The Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga by Swami Vishnudevananda, with each Chakra being a portal to each of these planes of existence to which we are connected; or one can look at a Kabbalistic text like Adam and the Kabbalistic Tree by Halevi, and see how human beings exist simultaneously in four worlds - yet another model for illustrating our multidimensional nature. In fact, I took this word from Creative Meditation and Multi-Dimensional Consciousness by Lama Anagarika Govinda a Buddhist take on the same concept.

The ONE - GOD - is the Eternal Consciousness (Spirit) - The Light which is received through the 'prism' of the Chakras - often illustrated rainbow-like from red (long-wave) at the Earth Centers to violet (short-wave) at the Heaven Centers. We partake of existence through the temporal (and temporary) soul that we are, but we also partake of Eternity by the Intention (Will) of GOD Whose Idea each of us are. It may be that our manifestation in space-time is temporary, but insofar as we are a Divine Idea, we exist in GOD Eternally. And who says that we do not have then Eternal Life if that is our Intention? We simply have to 'tune' ourselves to resonate at that 'frequency' which is of the nature of Eternal Life. The Bible said we must Love because "God is Love."

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom