Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
I'm going to explain how to safeguard yourselves!
    #3415625 - 11/27/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

..Begin Transmission by Eeetako, Extra Terrestrial from Peace Galaxy 9, in the Zeta Naboola star system..

Do you believe in the possibility that one entity can have influence over another entity?

Can a body of energy such as the Sun, have influence over smaller bodies of energy, such as planets?

Let me say this. Most people here by now should know that you are more than just a physical shell, and a physical mind. They are part of your reality, your existance.....but they will eventually perish, and then what? You are stripped to a more basic (yet not your most BASIC) core. Back to the spirit, back to the soul. The body which holds your energy in place, your separateness from God. (in a sense)

So, when you descend to this physical realm, in hopes of enlightenment of god-realization, Love, pleasure, whatever it be.....you know become Human. You take under your command the body of a physical shell, and the Mind of this body.

The problem is, in order for free will to exist, and the physical realm to "work", there needs to be a veil of ignorance HIDING, making you forget your god-like, immortal, peaceful nature. Otherwise you cannot experience the true nature of Humanity.

This veil of ignorance, causes the mind, once functional, to begin to create a sense of patterns, a sense of self, and a sense of security.....all for survival. It is how the physical world works, you see. That which is born, perishes....thus the human mind begins identifying itself with the body, its Own mind, and begins identifying likes and dislikes.

You either like something (its pleasant to your sense) or you dislike something (its unpleasant to your sense).

Through patterns, attachment, desires, and clinging to existance, the false self is created. Call this the self of Satan, the self of physical deception.

Now, as a maturing adult, the false self is well implemented. As the old self was never rememebered since birth, the false self thinks that it will someday die, and rightfully so....because the false self was never real in the first place. It is the self of the mind, not of the spirit.

Now.....imagine entities and beings who have managed to, overtime, perfect, learn, and highly develop their Satanic (false) selfs. What they originally were created for (security) is now their ultimate goal.

How do they achieve their ultimate goal? Through the Satanic (false) sense of Power. Power is the false manifestation of energy in the form of control, or influence.

This is why on your planet, Earth, you have organizations setup as ONE entity (One bundle of energy) ie, Skull and Bones, Illuminati, etc.

Please do not confuse my teachings, and think these beings are Evil. They are satanic (false) because they exist within the false self. They are egotistic. They have desire.

We all have these things within us, until we conquer them (our purpose here, honestly).

I'm here to tell you that these beings, beings of false sense, will in many ways attempt to create Power, which can involve you, and will almost always be in a negative way.

What are the GREATEST tools on this planet, Earth, for the satanic forces to do their work?

Very simple.

The humans body and mind.

This creates a battle. Now YOUR spirit is in a spiritual battle, over who gets control over your body and your mind.

Some people on earth Lose their body and mind in a sense that they actually do the work for these dark forces (Bush, Hitler, and millions others)

Some are renderred neutral, in which they do not interefere with the plans of darkness. (The poster of this thread, the common person)

Some earth beings overcome themselves, thus overcoming the world. The see right through the beings of darkness (lies), and overcome then through spreading light. (Dark forces are NEVER overcome by violence, because the dark forces are not physical, they are emotional, spiritual. How can you overcome hate with hate?)

My teachings are simple. Overcome your lower nature. Overcome your false self. Overcome your desire. Become nothing, to become everything.

This is a mesage of light, and this consciousness is just doing its attempt at battling evil on this planet. Evil is an illusion, it was a lie from the beginning, as Jesus Christ once said. It can only exist on a smaller scale, through Good (truth), because the only consciousness that exists is made of truth. Love is the living Word, which creates all.

..End Transmission by Eeetako, Extra Terrestrial from Peace Galaxy 9, in the Zeta Naboola star system..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEgoTripping
journeyman
Re: I'm going to explain how to safeguard yourselves! [Re: tekramrepus]
    #3415660 - 11/27/04 11:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Evil and hate cannot be Eternal because they desire only for Self. They are COdependent. Hell is not eternal, the False Self is not eternal, the Ego is not eternal. Hate/Evil does not desire to grow, to mature, to propagate through the act of giving. Thus, it's weak and powerless. It must spread it's power through personal consumption, by always attatching to something else and using it for the benefit of itself only. Thus, is it ALWAYS dependent on something greater than itself. It always must have something to consume or else it cannot exist.

Love is the opposite. Love is INdepdent. Love needs no vessell to share it's raw and inherent desire to share already. Love grows on itself because it desires only to give, and thus, is a feeding ground for all those below it. Love is the only possible 'thing' that can be Eternal because it can't ever die, it always is giving and spreading unconditionally.

Evil/Hate works under the condition of: Sure, I'll give...but what am I going to get out of this?

Love works under the condition of: I'll give because it's my nature to do so.

The next time someone cuts you off on the Freeway and you feel that desire to do something...remember you are experiencing these opposite polarities first hand. Do you seek the service-to-self path and take retribution for the act committed against you?

Or do you take the service-to-others path and smile as they pass you?

The choice is ours.

Edited by EgoTripping (11/27/04 11:48 AM)

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: I'm going to explain how to safeguard yourselves! [Re: EgoTripping]
    #3415813 - 11/27/04 12:34 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

^^^ He understands.

great addition :smile:

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#3415886 - 11/27/04 12:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"We all have these things within us, until we conquer them (our purpose here, honestly)."

"My teachings are simple. Overcome your lower nature. Overcome your false self. Overcome your desire. Become nothing, to become everything."

It's not possible to conquer "self" simply by our own means. This is where most people fail and fall into more and more evil: they are too self-reliant.

Bush?
haha you don't know this man's intentions as fact. only under speculation do you judge him as evil. come on now!

--------------------

OfflineEgoTripping
journeyman
Re: I'm going to explain how to safeguard yourselves! [Re: ld50negative1]
    #3415899 - 11/27/04 01:03 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It's not to say it doesn't come with it's risks. But the choices aren't too plentiful. Either take the outer path that leads absolutely nowhere and filled with insurmountable obstacles...or take the inner path and at least have a chance to 'save yourself' (for the lack of a better phrase). If one is pure at heart and strong and truly desires to better him or herself for the betterment of others (if that is their goal) there can really be no failure.

To find ourselves we can rely on nobody else except Ourself. I cannot find yourself for you. Albeit, I can assist and offer my knowledge and advice. In this respect, we do need others to develop ourselves, but I do not think everyone needs this guidance.

Edited by EgoTripping (11/27/04 01:07 PM)

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: I'm going to explain how to safeguard yourselves! [Re: EgoTripping]
    #3416185 - 11/27/04 02:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I must emphasize a teaching I...err umm.....Eeetako felt was important and easily overlooked.

There is NO such thing as evil. All which appears evil is the lack of intelligence, the lack of wisdom, the lack of understanding, or the lack of compassion.

We are beings who make decisions based on many factors. usually, selfishness, or ignorance are the cause of supposed "evils".

We are ALL inherently good, however.

OfflineEgoTripping
journeyman
    #3416190 - 11/27/04 02:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I agree. It's hard to see human's inherent goodness in a world dominated by Ego-driven material darkness. But that does not mean it's there. Just means the Light isn't shining bright enough to expose the Darkness and all it's components.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3416494 - 11/27/04 04:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The problem is, in order for free will to exist, and the physical realm to "work", there needs to be a veil of ignorance HIDING, making you forget your god-like, immortal, peaceful nature. Otherwise you cannot experience the true nature of Humanity.

So now this writer has gone and blown the "veil of forgetfulness", thereby despoiling this entire incarnation.  :rolleyes: Thanks bro.  :mad:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds