Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePoppaWoody
Loc: Tampa, Fl
OK, I am confused
    #340180 - 06/13/01 09:24 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

When I scroll through gallaries and pictures there are always many of the caps 'open' and obviously the veil is/was torn. I thought they were supposed to be most potent just before or right after veil tears. Why do soooo many pictures show the caps well past open?

Remember: Your whole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others

--------------------
[red]Remember:[/red] Your whole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebadjessejames
G HEAD

Loc: :) Passed out on my co...
Re: OK, I am confused [Re: PoppaWoody]
    #340203 - 06/13/01 09:53 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Alot of the Pics seen here are taken from shrooms used for making prints.Growers don't care if the shrooms put on a little water weight or get bitter in that situation.

"There is no knowledge without Experience."
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN:cool:

--------------------

"My generation played a really mean trick on me. I thought we were all
goofing off together, but it turns out everybody else went and got rich
while I was sleeping." Mission Hill

OfflineNagual
enthusiast

Loc: nyc, USA
Re: OK, I am confused [Re: PoppaWoody]
    #340204 - 06/13/01 09:54 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I made the SAME post my man, on another forum. They told me that most of those pics are from spore-printer factories, not exclusively for the psilocybin. I think the main thing that scares me a little is that the existing info is a little misleading, like people are going for size on their early entheo-mycological expiriments because they see all these pics of huge traditional-looking mushrooms on the www and people do'nt just come out and say THESE SHROOMS WILL MAKE YOU SEE THINGS QUITE DIFFERENTLY FOR AN HOUR OR TWO, but you see the psilocybe in the name and yer like '...are these ACTUALLY the mushrooms that make you 'trip'.. sold on the internet?!...well they ARE only spores, and the establishment cant exactly deem spores illegal (or even if they did it'd be veeery difficult to inforce)...
But yeah, I guess it stops producing psilocybin around the time the veil/cap tears away.

o0O)}>there is no real death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves<{(O0o

--------------------
.....___^___
....(_______)
........|...|Free
...__ /.../..Spore
...|___ / .....Ring

OfflineRashiki
enthusiast

Re: OK, I am confused [Re: Nagual]
    #340248 - 06/13/01 10:46 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

they could make spores illegal and california already has so don't think they can't just hope they don't. saying things like that might make some politician show you that he can. And about enforcing if you look at all the spore suppliers sites they don't ship to California so it is enforced. Just don't think they can't it would be very wrong if they did but it doesn't matter the system is so fucked up they can do just about everthing. No plant or fungi that grows on this earth naturally should be illegal but they are. So please don't tempt the powers that be to make exaples of the spore trade.
Peace and Fight the Power,
Rashiki

--------------------
love the life you live, live the life you love

Offlinegreen_guy
Stranger
Re: OK, I am confused [Re: Rashiki]
    #340291 - 06/13/01 11:45 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Damn uncle sam. We should all pool our resources and buy an island.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: OK, I am confused [Re: green_guy]
    #340361 - 06/14/01 01:46 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I'm all for an island. Or orchestrating an underground takeover of the government, cout d'etates

Tired of pimping yourself on the corner to afford spores? Well throw out that red dress and go to the FSR, for spores even you can afford.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: NSW, Australia.
Re: OK, I am confused [Re: badjessejames]
    #340374 - 06/14/01 02:23 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

They just look better like that. There's no conspiricy, that's it. Alot of these guys have mushrooms coming out their arseholes, they don't care if they miss out on a bit of potency on some of their mushrooms for the sake of a pretty picture and a dozen nice spore prints.  Besides, up till now I've found all mine in the wild and there hasn't been a huge difference to me wether they're fully opened or not. I'm aware that alot of people say there is - and there probably is, but in my experience, atleast it doesn't make an enormous difference. It's not as if you're gonna eat a few grams of dried shrroms with the caps opened and won't trip - you'll trip balls. Maybe if they where close you'd trip a bit harder, I dunno.  To me, and (I assume) some (if not most/all) the point of cultivation is not to give the ability to get off the f'n planet on whim - rather the challenge and sense of satisfac...what the fuck am I talking about? :tongue:. The point I'm making is: who gives two knobs of sheep shit? :smile:

Give me a woman that loves beer and I could conquer the world

Edited by oO_wombat_Oo on 06/14/01 04:26 AM.

OfflineNagual
enthusiast

Loc: nyc, USA
Re: OK, I am confused [Re: Rashiki]
    #340496 - 06/14/01 07:58 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I think "they're" -those Wacky Washington WASPs- already overstepping their sanity when they say 'spores are illegal' anywhere; I guess Cali would be a prime candidate what with all that rampant freethinking going on. But the only way such a ridiculous law could be upheld is if the sporedust is in an envelope with SPORE WORKS or PSILOCYBIN SPORES or TAKE ME TO JAIL CAUSE IM BREAKING THE LAW or the like written all over it. Spores don't even contain any illegal substances themselves, theres absolutely no way to differentiate them from the dust on your floor without expensive lab equipment. This country is beautiful it just needs to loosen it's sphincter (ass muscles for those who are like 'sphinc.. duhh?'). Some fresh ideas about who/where we are. I think o0OwombatO0o says it best with the sheepshit thing.

o0O)}>there is no real death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves<{(O0o

--------------------
.....___^___
....(_______)
........|...|Free
...__ /.../..Spore
...|___ / .....Ring

Anonymous

Re: OK, I am confused [Re: Nagual]
    #340499 - 06/14/01 08:05 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Obviously if a vendor is going to show a pic of a mushroom it's going to be a big, healthy specimen and fully open in all its glory. At least we don't pump em up with dyes to make them look better like many hamburger joints do!.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds