Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleEcoFreako
Non-Threatening

Loc: BC, CAN.
Re: Psilocybin absorbtion through skin? [Re: angryshroom]
    #607494 - 04/13/02 06:49 PM (22 years, 8 days ago)

I'm in the camp of those whom experienced effects while handling....i suppose it doesnt matter if its through absorbsion or self-inducing neurologically...I am convinced it is however THE effects. Also, I'm open to some people being biologically capable of this while others may not. And in reference to the meditation discussion; is it "defined" as non-thinking/non-feeling by the majority of authorities? I have a much looser definition which includes deep meditation accompanied by thought travel and sets of emotions....am I alone in that?

--------------------
Mmmm....permaculture....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBuddha
enthusiast
Loc: Toronto
Re: Psilocybin absorbtion through skin? [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #607756 - 04/14/02 02:07 AM (22 years, 7 days ago)

All I was saying in my prior post was that if you feel a little bit high, it doesn't mean that that feeling was caused by a drug. People were saying they were feeling a little high from handling cakes. They didnt say that they completely lost touch with reality or had a DMT trip. Sometimes your mind plays tricks on you.

OfflineRachie
Stranger
Re: Psilocybin absorbtion through skin? [Re: angryshroom]
    #18733864 - 08/20/13 07:32 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

This week a friend of mine showed me where some early lib caps were growing. We began picking but I didn't have a container so I was collecting them in my fist. I was concentrating so much on the ground that I didn't realize how tight I was squeezing the shrooms! My friend and his container had disappeared into the distance in a world of his own and I carried the shrooms in my tightly clenched fist for well over an hour and by the time I caught up for the container what I had in my hand was now indistinguishable as individual mushrooms but instead was a wet mulch from my warm sweaty hand. I scraped the mush off my hand and thought nothing of it, I didn't even bother to wipe it properly as I was already filthy from digging around the wet ground. Me and my friend somehow ended up separated and I collected mushrooms for TWELVE hours only own. It didn't seem like twelve hours. I can hardly remember where I went or what I was doing! I'd been holding mushrooms in my hands all day and kept letting them get mashed up then scraping the mulch into my container. When I finally found my way home my friend thought I'd eaten my shrooms without him. I'm tripping balls now and I swear I haven't put a single mushroom anywhere near my mouth! Sorry if this goes on a bit, this started this morning and I'm fully in a tangle right now!

Offlineuninc4life2010
Unincorporated
Male User Gallery

Re: Psilocybin absorbtion through skin? [Re: Rachie]
    #18734160 - 08/20/13 08:31 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I've handled many potent mushrooms before, but I have never experienced effects from touch.  Possibly if you held them all day, but I am still skeptical.

OfflineSynocybin
Thread Killer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here and There
Re: Psilocybin absorbtion through skin? [Re: uninc4life2010] * 1
    #18734207 - 08/20/13 08:40 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Oh Christ for real?

An11 year old thread?
:facepalm:

--------------------
Synocybin's Penis Envy Grow Log!
OUTDOOR SPENT TRAY GROW PICS!!
X7X Grow Log

Luigi on Shrooms said:
Its been 4weeks since i cased what is going on?
i used human manure(mine) vermiculite and coco coir

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom