Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
DMT ..a legal time bomb?...
    #3332268 - 11/08/04 06:48 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

http://www.iamshaman.com/mhrbpv.htm

the problem that this case raises..is that DMT is all over the place...for example..desmanthus illinoensis..another major source of DMT..is common and widespread throughout the US...if there happens to be some growing on your property..then are you guilty of a crime?...

the paranoid(?) worst-case scenario is that you might even be charged with funding terrorism and/or declared an "enemy combatant".if there is a desmanthus illinoensis growing in your back yard...thats admittedly far-flung..but still theoretically possible under current US federal laws...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: DMT ..a legal time bomb?... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #3332337 - 11/08/04 07:33 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

So true man, they are really cracking down right now on all conscious altering plants and substances. Moving to canada is actually an option for me right now. The U.S. borders are insanely tight right now, so a lot of legal plants that may be used for recreational purposes are being confiscated and people are getting charged. How far are they willing to go? How far will they push us? I know that this community will never give up and keep fighting for what is right.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: DMT ..a legal time bomb?... [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3332350 - 11/08/04 07:40 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

Land of the free my ass :shake:

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
Re: DMT ..a legal time bomb?... [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3332354 - 11/08/04 07:44 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Slipknot420 said:
Land of the free my ass :shake:

Sometimes I say that myself, but then I realize that I would hate to be bombed by this country, so I stay.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: DMT ..a legal time bomb?... [Re: AaronEvil]
    #3332356 - 11/08/04 07:45 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

yea its much better to be the one doing all the bombing

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Invisibleusefulidiot
It's notfascist, it's...Neoconservative!

Re: DMT ..a legal time bomb?... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #3332587 - 11/08/04 10:32 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

Demonizing some (psychedelic) drugs and promoting others through the pharm industry like legal speed is one of the fundamental aspects structured inside this system of (mind) control they've managed to get set up. They have effectively polarized the people at a root level - the people who would be a threat to them had they been smart enough to see through this, and brave enough to actually come together and resist the tyrance. Who would have thought we would have got so far out into the abyss that we would see our brainwashed children ratting out their own parents for something like growing and smoking some plants?

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: DMT ..a legal time bomb?... [Re: usefulidiot]
    #3332919 - 11/08/04 12:49 PM (12 years, 28 days ago)

Brainwashing children is a method employed by many totalitarian regimes down from history. Hitler did it to so he could root out people against the nazis. The catholics did it during the inquisition when rooting out christian jews. Stalin has done it. Pol Pot did it also with children making them masters of their parents.

Since they have no intellectual reasoning for themselves they can easily convinced.

Kids coming from Dare and ratting out their own parents is a primary example

Edited by The_Red_Crayon (11/08/04 12:50 PM)

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: DMT ..a legal time bomb?... [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3332991 - 11/08/04 01:12 PM (12 years, 28 days ago)

>> So true man, they are really cracking down right now on all conscious altering plants and substances.

the topic of the thread is whether or not this could become the basis of arbitrary govt action..since it would be very difficult to live within the confines of this law...

BTW..do you have any links to other pending cases similar to shoemaker?..if so..pls post...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion