Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: OR you could do this.... [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #318207 - 05/15/01 08:39 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

But seriously, (as seriously as I can get), the cops should nail you for zero tolerance. (is that national yet?). With the whole topic of vermiculite being illegal in the East, and Calcium Chloride sounding like something that goes "boom", They should've gotten the impression that a bomb is coming from a styrofoam container, made by a whacked out seventh grader who freaked out on shrooms, later getting no sympathy from the shroom community.

Nothing of what I say is a personal matter. All cultivation questions are on behalf of counterparts who risk growing. I take no responsibility in being the messenger.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineegolesss
veteran
Re: OR you could do this.... [Re: Crasher] * 1
    #318246 - 05/15/01 11:13 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I thought several things reading this...1rst you are to young to be messing aroung with mind altering substances when you dont know your mind that well yet, next your not going to get in any trouble neither will your parents realistically, unless they know of this....The most important thing I thought of was how much trouble adults have with growing and how smart you must be, stick the research time into studying and getting ready for the outside world, because there is plenty of time for growing, or partying ect. when you get to college......

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: OR you could do this.... [Re: egolesss]
    #318256 - 05/15/01 11:33 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I say let the kid get caught.  He's a seventh grader they probably won't do much to him.  And it will teach him not to be such a dumbass in the future.  If your gonna carry incriminating evidence on you at all times then don't bitch when you get caught.  Although in today's system he might get the chair just for the suspiscion.  I say just chill, if your going down, your going down, theres nothing you can do about it now.
THINK next time, for christ sake.

I can see a world where this is no poverty and no war, I can also see us attacking that world because they would never expect it. :wink:

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Offlinemanwithoutaface
Re: cop question. [Re: BrownPastures]
    #318282 - 05/16/01 12:09 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

To Brownpastures: I agree with all but #1. Age should have nothing to do with it. If he knows what he is doing (which I doubt), then who gives a fuck. I don't.

" Give Me One More Medicated Peacefull Moment" - Maynard James Keenan
-Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words just hurt my feelings and make me depressed.

--------------------
" Give Me One More Medicated Peacefull Moment" - Maynard James Keenan
-Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words just hurt my feelings and make me depressed.

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: cop question. [Re: did alot of acid]
    #318347 - 05/16/01 01:53 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Shrooms don't need this kinda press, this is fucked up, stuff like this is very bad for the OMC, Shroomery, The Internet, and Shrooms in General, we don't need to be educating cops. Quit drawing pictures, and give shrooms a break for a few years. And no the cops can't just come in your house, but when I was 12, my parents would have turned me in for anything I did wrong, and did for many things until I left when I was 16.

This is really sad, how many people on this site are 16 and under????? Half???

Offlinesplix
Re: OR you could do this.... [Re: Crasher]
    #318371 - 05/16/01 03:33 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Firewolf, You say vermiculite is illegal in the east, you refering to the east coast (USA?), Mid east, where?

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #318377 - 05/16/01 03:52 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Bad vibes!!!

== :) Spread the Spores :) ==

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflinewhyIdied

Loc: The exact center of the e...
    #318380 - 05/16/01 04:03 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

If you've read this far, then realize these people are NOT trying to be your friends. You got yourself in a tight spot? Be cool, don't panic and just take care of your business neatly and quickly before one of these rampant dogs rips out your spleen and you die from spleenlesness.

...slow moves, sweet feet...

--------------------
...slow moves, sweet feet...

OfflineMAIA
Male User Gallery

Re: cop question. [Re: whyIdied]
    #318383 - 05/16/01 04:09 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Stay calm and don't rush anything.

--------------------

Voltaire

OfflineMAIA
Male User Gallery

#318405 - 05/16/01 05:48 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

BTW, don't let them do this! (pic)

--------------------

Voltaire

OfflineFlowerKing
Stranger
    #318412 - 05/16/01 06:23 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Brown pastures...you're right on the fucking money! Kids should grow up before they mess with any drug (including alcohol). Psychedelics are not a recreational toy...they are great gifts from God to explore the Universe. You want fun kiddies?? Play fucking Playstation!! Grow up first...read...live life..have sex...then explore the upper reaches of the mind.. PEACE

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
    #318423 - 05/16/01 06:40 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Live and learn. Learn and live.

God speed and angel's luck little one..

* Contributor to the Free Spore Ring

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
Re: cop question. [Re: abbazabba]
    #318445 - 05/16/01 08:15 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Heres a hint, unless you actually wrote "i am growing illegal mushrooms" they can't do jack. you have freedom to speech and express yourself, that includes drawings.

ps- if they do find it, they will charge everyone in the house with possesion with intent to sell, if you live in some states, such as NE they will charge you 100 bux, if u live in GA it's a felony and will land your parents in prison and you in juve/YDC

What trying do you do? kill I?

--------------------

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: cop question. [Re: rommstein2001]
    #318502 - 05/16/01 10:34 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I LOVE THE ART WORK MAIA!! !LOL .... I find it really distrubing that some of you have actualy decided to "help" this poor fool by giving him advice about police matters.. but to each his own.... those replies were probably posted by people who haven't realized what is going on outside their doors yet... America is not what it was 10 years ago,5 years ago, and for that mater 2 years ago ... in the past decade we have seen the media turn the internet in to the new "corruptor" of young minds... now wether or not this is true is your own opinion... but the "majority" of parents in the PTA, the majority of parents who are COPS , and the majority of parents who hold anykind of powerful positions in government, or are in a place to influence polititians (rich people) firmly believe that this beautiful thing we call the internet, without which none of us would have met, is something that needs to be censored and controlled, because their lack of parental involvement scares them into thinking that they will be raised by the internet(impossible by the way).... the last thing i want is this LITTLE KID on TV's 60min. with barbra walters exposing some new "subculture" that she wants to get a pulitzer for ... mushrooms dont need that kind of press(as slither said)...there's so much more i'd like to say but i feel this is enough... ... oh and was it me or was the shroomery acting a little screwy last nigh ... i had some trouble getting in ... anyway peace all

"like a Japanese Cowboy or a blind man on skates"Ween
"you must make sure that the lady's pure for the Funky Cold Medina"Tone Loc

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: cop question. [Re: rommstein2001]
    #318504 - 05/16/01 10:34 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I LOVE THE ART WORK MAIA!! !LOL .... I find it really distrubing that some of you have actualy decided to "help" this poor fool by giving him advice about police matters.. but to each his own.... those replies were probably posted by people who haven't realized what is going on outside their doors yet... America is not what it was 10 years ago,5 years ago, and for that mater 2 years ago ... in the past decade we have seen the media turn the internet in to the new "corruptor" of young minds... now wether or not this is true is your own opinion... but the "majority" of parents in the PTA, the majority of parents who are COPS , and the majority of parents who hold anykind of powerful positions in government, or are in a place to influence polititians (rich people) firmly believe that this beautiful thing we call the internet, without which none of us would have met, is something that needs to be censored and controlled, because their lack of parental involvement scares them into thinking that they will be raised by the internet(impossible by the way).... the last thing i want is this LITTLE KID on TV's 60min. with barbra walters exposing some new "subculture" that she wants to get a pulitzer for ... mushrooms dont need that kind of press(as slither said)...there's so much more i'd like to say but i feel this is enough... ... oh and was it me or was the shroomery acting a little screwy last nigh ... i had some trouble getting in ... oh one more thing!!! for who ever said that "age does not matter" - age DOES matter and it is only with the aquisition of AGE that you will understand that .... anyway peace all

"like a Japanese Cowboy or a blind man on skates"Ween
"you must make sure that the lady's pure for the Funky Cold Medina"Tone Loc

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #318518 - 05/16/01 11:21 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I could not agree with you more and yes the shroomery was acting a little crazy and it is starting again today is is so slow that I have to wait 3-5 minutes to read a post

remember, behind every great fortune there is an even greater crime

Offlinedioze1
Satans minion inthe war onlaughter
Loc: Up a hogs ass looking for...
Re: cop question. [Re: slither]
    #318588 - 05/16/01 02:28 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Slither is right! This community does NOT need shit like this! This is exactly how "All good things come to an end"!
I am not going to give the kid a rash of shit... I think that everyone else is doing a fine job of that.
I personally hope that ALL the "under 18er's" leave this community in peace and return when they grow up.
I, too, hope that the moderators lock this thread and ALL the other irrelevant posts that are consuming time and space upon this board.
Dioze1

Edited by dioze1 on 05/16/01 04:45 PM.

--------------------
Not all that wander are lost.

Anonymous

Re: cop question. [Re: dioze1]
    #318593 - 05/16/01 02:31 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

im 15 and i grow does that make me bad?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck