Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Calcium Chloride

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedid alot of acid
journeyman
cop question.
    #318021 - 05/15/01 06:48 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i was at school today and got bored during math class and made a flip book of two people smoking from a bong. i showed it to a friend at lunch and the assistant principle walks behind me and sees it. he thaught that this meant i was doing drugs and brought me into the office and checked my backpack. he found a whole bunch of shroom related drawings and when he looked in my wallet he found a drawing of shrooms growing off a rice cake and it said food for thaught on it, with some notes about what i need to buy for my mushrooms and passwords to internet sites. it didnt say anywhere that i was going to grow mushrooms, just had prices of things like calcium chloride and brf and manure and styrofoam cooler. he also showed it to the school cop and she asked me questions like what i wanted with calcium chloride and what i need this stuff for. i played dumb and didnt give her any answers that would prove that im growing mushrooms. she also said, do we need to search youre house? and i said fine do it, but im not sure if she will. if she does search my house what will happen if she finds panaleous cyan. spores and some panaleouse cyan. mycelium in 1/2 pint jars. im not sure if the laws of pan. and psilycibin are the same. im not sure if a cop would go through the trouble to search a seventh graders house but im not sure. i also have some friends that live in a different city that i could take them too but they wouldnt be too happy. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THE BROWN ACID!!!!!!

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineChonger
Olive grower

Loc: England
Re: cop question. [Re: did alot of acid]
    #318029 - 05/15/01 06:57 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

thats not cool

Peaceful Pussycat

--------------------
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than have a frontal lobotomy

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #318031 - 05/15/01 06:58 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

get the stuff out of your house for starters In most states that would not be enough cause to get a warrant---I am a lawyer(with hobbies) (defense)I will tell you cops are fucking dirty and all they have to do is go to a judge and say one your friends told them in detales about your "growing" opperation and the judge could sign a no knock warrant that means that they could raid your house anytime they want using swat and a door knocker be safe mone the shit for 2 weeks

remember, behind every great fortune there is an even greater crime

Offlinehunterthompson
I climb rocks

#318033 - 05/15/01 07:01 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

7th grade jesus man you got on the bus early. Do parents need to give concent to search their house or can their spawn do it because if they can didn't you just give her permission to search your house????

Offlinedid alot of acid
journeyman
Re: cop question. [Re: hunterthompson]
    #318044 - 05/15/01 07:12 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i didnt get on the bus early. just when i got on it it started speeding down a hill. i think it was speeding up a hill. but anywase, what will happen to me if they find it? and i didnt give permission to go to my house i just told her to do it, so she wouldnt think there was anything there.

--------------------

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
    #318088 - 05/15/01 08:17 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

if you end up on my TV i will find you and rip out your spleen ....

1. a 7th grader should not be fucking with psychadelics
2. a 7th grader should not be fucking around with GROWING anytning related to illegal substances
3. as we can see you are too young to know the reprocussions of your actions by your idiotic dribble AND posting this moronic shit in the CULTIVATION FORUM! you are also too young to recognize the true purpose of the things that you are doing !
4. i suggest you hit the BOOKS before you fry whatever is left of your brain
5. i hope all of your cultures get contaminated

before you get into a hissy fit (as most 7th graders do) remember that i'm not being mean i'm being realistic...

"like a Japanese Cowboy or a blind man on skates"Ween
"you must make sure that the lady's pure for the Funky Cold Medina"Tone Loc

Edited by BrownPastures on 05/15/01 08:19 PM.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: cop question. [Re: BrownPastures]
    #318122 - 05/15/01 08:51 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i dont think ripping out his spleen is realistic, however i do agree with you. what the main thing here is, is that there is nothing we can do about him doing this. that is realistic... anyways, give the jars to someone else, spores arent illegal though but your better off giveing them to someone for a while too. Anyways... damn... you really should have known the consequences first man, let this be a really hard lesson. sorry man...

--------
"give me shoes so i can tapsy" --Ween~

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
    #318153 - 05/15/01 09:23 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Fucking Moron. Why do you keep that shit in your wallet in the first place? Jesus, was your list of people to kill in there too? Dump your shit and don't try again.. Please, don't ever grow again.

Nothing of what I say is a personal matter. All cultivation questions are on behalf of counterparts who risk growing. I take no responsibility in being the messenger.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

InvisibleIneedHitsPLEASE
enthusiast

Loc: upstate,ny
Re: cop question. [Re: Crasher]
    #318156 - 05/15/01 09:34 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Well whether he is a moron or not ,I dont know but remember he is a littlle kid.Kids dont think about things first,kids do stupid shit,they get in trouble.Am i making exscuses for him absolutly not,he shouldnt be doing anything like.....ah fuck it go ahead RIP OUT HIS SPLEEN<HE IS A MORON...LOLSORRY MAN,BUT ITS TRUE!

"Enjoy the little things, for some day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

--------------------
You are the Weakest Link........GOODBYE!

Offlineabbazabba
Re: cop question. [Re: IneedHitsPLEASE]
    #318157 - 05/15/01 09:38 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

you guys ripping on this kid is some of the funniest shit i've read in a while... ha ha

OfflineEvery1ShouldBAble2Post
Carpal Tunnel
    #318158 - 05/15/01 09:40 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i doubt they will search your house

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
Re: cop question. [Re: Crasher]
    #318162 - 05/15/01 09:43 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

damn dude... thats some fucked up stuff.... schools are gay now man.... I say shove a car jack up your principals ass and start cranking it, thatll teach em! just get rid of all your shit... most cops dont even know about this whole 1/2 pint brf jar shit... but just to be on the safest side.. dump it out.. and like that dude said, dont try again, for the love of god.... But, if i were you i wouldnt listen to a damn thing i said or anyone else here says... I would take my shit and put it in the attic or something... then just climb up or wherever and mist it whenever you need.... cops dont usually search attics that thouroghly.. and if its in a tuppaware container itll usually blend in if you use your attic for storage.... annnyways.... if the cop does enter your house without a search warrant or your parents consent, then say "i don't approve of you searching my belongings or residence" , make you parents say it to the cop too, if they continue the search, call the american civil liberties union and give them the cops badge number and name and all the other info you can provide.. if you have a video camera, grab it and start filming whats going on, thats what i did.... Eventually got the cop kicked off the force cause he did it to another person.... Fuck the cops man, every last one of them are lying sacks of shit, don't do ANYTHING to make their jobs easier.... Oh, and if the cop throws shit around your room, you can even make him put everything back where it was...

Keep Trippin' and Blazin'

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: cop question. [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #318173 - 05/15/01 09:56 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Good job about the cop Trips!

didalotofacid, I can't believe it. I didn't have anything like this anywhere near my mind when I was your age. I didn't care about SHIT.

"Where do you draw the line?"

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Brass Toads - In The Back Of My Mind

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: cop question. [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #318174 - 05/15/01 09:56 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Good job about the cop Trips!

didalotofacid, I can't believe it. I didn't have anything like this anywhere near my mind when I was your age. I didn't care about SHIT.

"Where do you draw the line?"

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Brass Toads - In The Back Of My Mind

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
    #318175 - 05/15/01 09:57 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

SWALLOW YOUR CAKES WHOLE. maybe that way, you'll choke, and die before the cops search your house. Or, you'll survive, and have sandpaper-like shit for the next week. Either way, you deserve it for being such an irresponsible jackass 13 year old. Although, given the situation, you sound like a 17 year old 7th grader.

Nothing of what I say is a personal matter. All cultivation questions are on behalf of counterparts who risk growing. I take no responsibility in being the messenger.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

InvisibleIneedHitsPLEASE
enthusiast

Loc: upstate,ny
OR you could do this.... [Re: Crasher]
    #318195 - 05/15/01 10:11 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Or you could do this...
Take all of your 1/2 pint cakes.Grind them up in the blender to a powder like consistancy.Here is the tricky part if you wanna do it right,you will need a friend.Call up a fellow 7th grader.Now you get a big wooden spoon and one of these meat tenderizing mallets.You pull down your pants and have your friend use the wooden spoon to pack as much of the broken up cakes into your ass as he can.have him pound it in good with the meat mallet.Now do the same for your buddy and in 10 minutes you wont care about the cops ever again.
Trust me its the best way to do it.This way not only are you getting rid of the evidence,but you still get to enjoy yourself.
*NOTE-You should probably throw away the wooden spoon and the meat mallet when your done.

"From the pricking of my thumbs,something wicked this way comes"

--------------------
You are the Weakest Link........GOODBYE!

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: OR you could do this.... [Re: IneedHitsPLEASE]
    #318200 - 05/15/01 10:23 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

::giggle, giggle::

--------

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#318201 - 05/15/01 10:23 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

::giggle, giggle::

--------

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
    #318202 - 05/15/01 10:23 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

lol, this is some funny shit man.... you guys crack me up...!
fire - funny shit

lol... think of the poor 7th grade dumbass though.... He posts here asking for advice on how not to get arrested, and hes gonna come back tomarrow, (not tonight, its past his bedtime, duh) and read all this.. lol... hes sitting at school tomarrow "i have nothing to worry about, my buddies at the shroomery will give me great advice!!"

rotflmao

Keep Trippin' and Blazin'

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Anonymous

Re: OR you could do this.... [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #318206 - 05/15/01 10:32 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Now that is some funny as shit TripsAreForKids!!!!!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Calcium Chloride

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation