Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWhereAbouts
enthusiast
Loc: WhereAbouts
Re: Dung Brothers Mushroom Compost and kits now available :)
    #63747 - 03/22/01 09:14 PM (23 years, 11 days ago)

here is just one more example of your shit talking. all i did was state my opinion, like you did, and you started talkin all this shit for no reason. im intitled to my opinion, and this type of attitude is rediculous coming from a person who spreads no knowledge. all you are here to do is bash people, and i hope that people see your shit and start fighting back.

its time to bring all the fat back to the surface to expose you for what you are.
Later

"One toke you poor fool...wait til you see those god damned bats."

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleslither
addict
Re: Dung Brothers Mushroom Compost and kits now available :) [Re: WhereAbouts]
    #277045 - 03/22/01 09:39 PM (23 years, 11 days ago)

Grow up little kid, you would be kissing my ass too if we were face to face, you think I really give a shit what the 3-4 ass kissers on this board think of me. Or anyone on this board for that matter. Wow, they hate someone with a stupid (2 second to think up)name like slither, my ego's shot.

Besides, I'm sure theres more than few people on this board that realise that I am here to learn and discuss cultivation, and wouldn't be such an asshole if it weren't for dorks like you. I've got no problem with ryche except for weekly spam with no help to the board. A year ago, he seemed like a much more generous person than he is now, I liked the ryche from a year ago.

The End!

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#277087 - 03/22/01 10:30 PM (23 years, 11 days ago)

yeah.. and all that extra time.. several hours a day at times helping ppl on these boards almost cost me my relationship with my gf several times.
I have a life other then sitting around posting on these boards at all times of the day and attacking others as part of that.
If you have the xtra time in your life to spend here helping ppl.. that is great. Please do. I've already been there done that. Its your turn. But do it without attacking ppl such as me. Certainly some of you must have better things to do in your life then fuck with me.
I prefer to fuck with my girlfriend... not you.

I post pictures because ppl enjoy seeing them.
If you dont like it.. dont look.
I will continue posting pictures weather a few of you like it or not. I have thousands of kick ass pictures still... he he he .....
So you may as well give up on calling it spam... because its not.. its EyeCandy :)

peace
www.thehawkseye.com

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineKast
old hand
Re: Dung Brothers Mushroom Compost and kits now available :) [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #277118 - 03/22/01 11:31 PM (23 years, 11 days ago)

Why are you replying to me? I didn't say anything.

Anonymous

#277191 - 03/23/01 06:09 AM (23 years, 11 days ago)

Why hasn't this garbage thread been locked?
It's nothing but a flame/spam war.

What started out as a new product announcement has been turned into a garbage thread thanks to macshits constant inconsiderate, rude and classless spamming of his own product.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730

OfflineWhereAbouts
enthusiast
Re: Dung Brothers Mushroom Compost and kits now available :) [Re: slither]
    #277421 - 03/23/01 03:01 PM (23 years, 11 days ago)

slither,
you obviously do care or you wouldnt be postin all this shit. like i said before, think before you speak, or you risk coming off like a complete jackass. too late for that i guess, oh well.

you might learn something, but discuss is really out of the question. if you hated the people that like ryche so much, and dont like what he stands for anymore, then why do you go into alot of sites that are "ryche related?"

the reason you are an asshole isnt because people like me piss you off, its because my opinion pisses you off. i am entitled to what i what i think, and can share that freely among the community. since i never had a problem with ryches orders i would suggest him to a newbie...thats all i was saying. but since this disagreed with your opinion you decide to start talkin all this shit right away and callin me a dumbass and a pussy just because my opinion is different from yours.
Later

--------------------

OfflineWhereAbouts
enthusiast
Re: Dung Brothers Mushroom Compost and kits now available :) [Re: slither]
    #277441 - 03/23/01 03:28 PM (23 years, 11 days ago)

if you people are wondering what im talkin about with slither, just read ealier in this post and you will see what i mean. i said nothing to him or about him, and him being the jealous newbie that he is, started all this shit talkin for no reason.

it would even be different if he called me a dumbass cause of my ideas, but where does he get off acting like a hard ass, calling me a pussy, and telling me im lucky that i dont know him, or im lucky that i didnt grow up where he did. what a fuckin fag.
Later

--------------------

OfflineKast
old hand
Re: Dung Brothers Mushroom Compost and kits now available :) [Re: WhereAbouts]
    #277467 - 03/23/01 03:57 PM (23 years, 11 days ago)

Well, the way I see it is on a board such as this one, meanings can easily be misconstrued because of the 2 dimensional world of typed text messages as opposed to a more 3-dimensional world of speaking to one-another.

A lot of times, people on here just get frustrated, and they explode; Often making remarks such as the ones slither made. In a sense, it's understandable, and in another sense it isn't. The way I see it is if there weren't other people watching, you people would quit replying. (I'm not excluded from this, I only use "you" as a general statement).

In other words, the hidden, lurking, audience is what eggs a lot of these flame wars on. It's the fear of looking stupid in front of everyone else. I think if we all just didn't give a shit about everyone else then there wouldn't be a problem :)

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: Dung Brothers Mushroom Compost and kits now available :) [Re: Kast]
    #277587 - 03/23/01 07:34 PM (23 years, 10 days ago)

true, true. and slither still sucks his mother's ass for pleasure

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: Dung Brothers Mushroom Compost and kits now available :) [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #277776 - 03/24/01 03:59 AM (23 years, 10 days ago)

hey we should gather up all of this "shit" on this thread and throw some brv cakes in that joint!
might end up being as potent as Ryche's shit :wink: ... just a thought

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

Re: Dung Brothers Mushroom Compost and kits now available :) [Re: BrownPastures]
    #277804 - 03/24/01 07:18 AM (23 years, 10 days ago)

"hey we should gather up all of this "shit" on this thread and throw some brv cakes in that joint!
might end up being as potent as Ryche's shit... just a thought"

Maybe :laugh:

---------------------------
....LEGALIZE....
See some shroom pics.

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds