Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Exploring the validy of astrology through horroscopes.
    #3045922 - 08/24/04 07:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

As a freind of mine explained his experience, a person will fall into a star guide with 80-90% accuracy... while all other reports will only be about 10-20% accurate. It is clear that, if in fact horriscopes aren't broad genelizations applicable to everyone, it should be easy to pick out your own sign from an randomized unlabled batch. These predictions are valid since yesturday, and will be good untill August 29. Please post the horroscope that most applies to you, as well as your sign (or your birthdate if you don't know it) Thanks!

---
Good medical news buoys your spirits early this week. Expect more happy news over the telephone --- but also be prepared for a disturbing letter or e-mail. Spending a day with old freinds or relatives brings back happy memories. Your beloved makes a delightful suggestion for a special evening and you'll both be glad of it.

---
You seem to have everything under control and you're feeling energetic this week. Your self-confidence and positive attitude are at an all-time high. Most of your friends want to share your effervecent enthusiasm, but expect one of them to gossip. An encounter while shopping can lead to money. Your lucky numbers are 44 and 3.

---
Be prepared --- some great opportunities or changes of fortune lie in wait for you this week. One could bring a better place to live, but be careful of anything that seems too good to be true. Domestic drudgery keeps your busy over the weekend, but you still find time for romance --- perhaps with a new partner. Pamper yourself.

---
A great week is in store for lucky you. You move from project to project, easily accomlishing your goals. You rule the roost in your professional life and your lucky numbers are 4 and 15. Look for you and your true love to have a romantic get-together, an intimate candlelit dinner for two. Don't be afraid to play a little footsie.

---
You could make real progress in personal and business affairs this week with the aid of an unexpected lucky break involving the color turquoise. Creativity is high, and you should probably approach your partner with those innovative ideas you have for improving your sex life. You could be vulnerable to health problems just now. Take your vitamins.

---
You may feel overwhelmed be your personal problems this week. But you're a survivor who can handle almost any situation, no matter how stressful -- so cool it. The situation won't last too long. Your presently gloomy financial picture will brighten when an unexpected dividend or bonus comes to lift your sogging spirits. Green or white are lucky colors.

---
Budget woes occupy your time this week and you may have difficulty making financial decisions. Bite the bullet and pay what you can. Your health and wealth are connected You feel in control, and rightly so. Spend time near water if possible. Weekend travel or a new companion prove exciting and lead the way to adventure. Drive carefully.

---
Expect to be praised this week for a job well done. Someone may reward you with a valuable gift or a sum of money. Use the extra cash to pay down your credit cards. You may find a loved one impossible to deal with in the middle of the week. Ignore them. By the weekend, you'll be distracted in a good way with romance.

---
You're seeking personal recognition as well as romance and that's great. But watch out --- someone is watching you, and feels threatened by your dreams. Lucky numbers are 13 and 5. Keep a sharp lookout for a special sign from a freind in blue. Remember, most accidents happen within a few miles of home, so buckle up.

---
Your lucky numbers this week are 20 and 38, and they could pay off in a big way if you're willing to take a chance. An innocent but suspicious-looking situation with a freind could make a loved one jealous, so be careful. Be charming and vague if things get sticky. Matrimony may be in the immediate future for singles.

---
Be prepared for a romance or a new beginning with a partner this week. Brighten your surroundings and fill your days with activities that make you happy. Call on friends of relatives if you need it. Traveling over the weekend could lead to a new opportunity where your finances are concerned, but don't forget your toothbrush.

---
You win praise this week for handling a sticky situation with grace and dignity. Bravo! Recurring bouts of anxiety and jittery nerves could be caused by too much caffeine and rude children. Switch to decaf and disipline the kids. A weekend walk turns iunto an adventure when a bargain found at a sidewalk or garage sale makes your day.

---

Take as long as you need. I have the master copy and I will share the matching signs with honesty... By the way, I picked out number 6. I have personal problems but I AM a survivor. I have a gloomy financial picture... and green and white is very lucky. It's the color of money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

Re: Exploring the validy of astrology through horroscopes. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #3045936 - 08/24/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

horoscopes are a waste of time

--------------------

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Exploring the validy of astrology through horroscopes. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #3045943 - 08/24/04 07:39 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think 5 or 6... I'm a pisces.

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
    #3045952 - 08/24/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Nice idea...

None of them really matched, but #7 was as close as it gets.

Saggitarius

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3046024 - 08/24/04 07:59 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Brighten your surroundings and fill your days with activities that make you happy.

How can a suggestion fit or not fit anyone/everyone?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #3046153 - 08/24/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

This has been done countless times already. The results have been consistently no better than could be attributed to chance.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3046730 - 08/24/04 11:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

newpaper horoscopes are mostly bogus.... true astrology is different...and with less money involved,

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Exploring the validy of astrology through horroscopes. [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3049917 - 08/25/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

True astrology? The validity of either would be the same if it's made up.

OfflineHoodedForestDwellr
Terrorist/Musician

Loc: North West US
    #3056370 - 08/27/04 12:30 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Astrology works for me and always has...just find the right person to get your info from..the stars don't lie to us!

--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re: Exploring the validy of astrology through horroscopes. [Re: HoodedForestDwellr]
    #3057266 - 08/27/04 08:58 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

you are confusing astrology with astronomy my friend.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #3057478 - 08/27/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

dude you can open any newspaper and read any horroscope and find it just as accurate as the one that is supposed to specifically apply to you.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Exploring the validy of astrology through horroscopes. [Re: HoodedForestDwellr]
    #3057578 - 08/27/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Astrology works for me and always has...
You must be incredibly wealthy and one of the happiest people on the planet then.

...just find the right person to get your info from..
As astrology has no basis in either determing the future nor personal characterisitics; no practioner is the "right" person; making them impossible to find.

...the stars don't lie to us!
Yes, the integrity of the stars is intact; only astrologers are lying.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Swami (08/27/04 07:30 PM)

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Exploring the validy of astrology through horroscopes. [Re: Swami]
    #3059507 - 08/27/04 07:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Yes, the integrity of the stars is intact;

LMAO!!!

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates