Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 | 556 | 557
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: The Tao]
    #29694200 -

I was satisfied with my ochras until I learned about these beauties, and now it feels like something is missing or like I'm having an itch I can't scratch. Maybe I'm romanticizing a bit. How are they compared to ochras (in any sense)?


MOosh love!:peace::heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 1
    #29694211 -

Asura said:
I don't know what I am growing. Got this print from Imatryin who got their print from RoscoeReturns in late 2023.
Whatever it is, growing it is like shooting fish in a barrel. It just wants to perform in my environment.



You have HVC :awesomenod:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura]
    #29694281 -

Asura said:
@SkanskKorv Ok! I'm thinking I'll start with 0.5 and then have another 0.5 on standby.

Honestly, I've done 2g pans several times, but it was never anything I looked forward to, you
know what I'm saying? :lol:

I have a super-low tolerance.

SkanskKorv said:
They're fucking crazy and the only ones I've tried that top the effect of Semperviva HVC is Semperviva Tres Soles



I don't know what I am growing. Got this print from Imatryin who got their print from RoscoeReturns in late 2023.
Whatever it is, growing it is like shooting fish in a barrel. It just wants to perform in my environment.



I'd suggest upping the second dose to maybe 0.7 instead but honestly if your tolerance is low maybe you wanna start even lower haha. My normal dosage is 0.25 + 0.50 + 1g and maybe even more if I'm feeling frisky:awesome: and this gives me a hell of a strong trip but I'm still present and able to converse with my gf even though I occasionally melt and become the room:lol:

And yes... I know what you're saying a bit too well:uhoh:

And like Kloakk said you're growing HVC, you'd know if it was Tres Soles since those took me 8 weeks from pins to harvest:crazyeyes: are they worth the wait? Definitely. If you want to get on these bastards I'll have prints as soon as the next flush has started dropping spores!
:awethumb:

Also it's nice to see someone else who also has this super easy experience with Semps, mine has been incredible and these have been the easiest mushrooms I've ever grown but many seem to go through hell to get these going but for me they just wanna grow so I guess I've been lucky:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv]
    #29694297 -

What’s the point of taking mushrooms in three small doses? Usually, people just take them all at once, I thought.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: newlive]
    #29694306 -

newlive said:
What’s the point of taking mushrooms in three small doses? Usually, people just take them all at once, I thought.



You get an incredibly smooth ride throughout the entire trip without any noticeable come up which improves my experience by miles because 0.5g will give me a heavy come up so I'll have to lay down for 2h and catch my breath then I won't do any more but 0.25g is much more manageable to start with and the second dose can be increased quite heavily because the come up is barely noticeable since you "rewired" on a lower dose, same goes for the rest of the doses + you get to trip for a much longer time which gives me a longer lasting afterglow the next week too.

Many people prefer one heavy dose but I definitely recommend trying this method to see what you prefer. It does take more mushrooms though but that doesn't matter when you've got more Shrooms than you can eat:naughty:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv]
    #29694309 -

SkanskKorv said:
Asura said:
@SkanskKorv Ok! I'm thinking I'll start with 0.5 and then have another 0.5 on standby.

Honestly, I've done 2g pans several times, but it was never anything I looked forward to, you
know what I'm saying? :lol:

I have a super-low tolerance.

SkanskKorv said:
They're fucking crazy and the only ones I've tried that top the effect of Semperviva HVC is Semperviva Tres Soles



I don't know what I am growing. Got this print from Imatryin who got their print from RoscoeReturns in late 2023.
Whatever it is, growing it is like shooting fish in a barrel. It just wants to perform in my environment.



I'd suggest upping the second dose to maybe 0.7 instead but honestly if your tolerance is low maybe you wanna start even lower haha. My normal dosage is 0.25 + 0.50 + 1g and maybe even more if I'm feeling frisky:awesome: and this gives me a hell of a strong trip but I'm still present and able to converse with my gf even though I occasionally melt and become the room:lol:

And yes... I know what you're saying a bit too well:uhoh:

And like Kloakk said you're growing HVC, you'd know if it was Tres Soles since those took me 8 weeks from pins to harvest:crazyeyes: are they worth the wait? Definitely. If you want to get on these bastards I'll have prints as soon as the next flush has started dropping spores!
:awethumb:

Also it's nice to see someone else who also has this super easy experience with Semps, mine has been incredible and these have been the easiest mushrooms I've ever grown but many seem to go through hell to get these going but for me they just wanna grow so I guess I've been lucky:lol:



Can you tell me more about how or why you split the dosing? The last time I researched this, I concluded that redosing works only in a very limited time and it may be best to take the full dose once. How long do you wait between doses? Any other tips or nuances?

Edit: oh.. So can you get a stronger trip or just a smoother trip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv] * 1
    #29694313 -

Commenting to refer to when I am ready to dose.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Blueberry Muffin]
    #29694318 -

Blueberry Muffin said:
SkanskKorv said:
Asura said:
@SkanskKorv Ok! I'm thinking I'll start with 0.5 and then have another 0.5 on standby.

Honestly, I've done 2g pans several times, but it was never anything I looked forward to, you
know what I'm saying? :lol:

I have a super-low tolerance.

SkanskKorv said:
They're fucking crazy and the only ones I've tried that top the effect of Semperviva HVC is Semperviva Tres Soles



I don't know what I am growing. Got this print from Imatryin who got their print from RoscoeReturns in late 2023.
Whatever it is, growing it is like shooting fish in a barrel. It just wants to perform in my environment.



I'd suggest upping the second dose to maybe 0.7 instead but honestly if your tolerance is low maybe you wanna start even lower haha. My normal dosage is 0.25 + 0.50 + 1g and maybe even more if I'm feeling frisky:awesome: and this gives me a hell of a strong trip but I'm still present and able to converse with my gf even though I occasionally melt and become the room:lol:

And yes... I know what you're saying a bit too well:uhoh:

And like Kloakk said you're growing HVC, you'd know if it was Tres Soles since those took me 8 weeks from pins to harvest:crazyeyes: are they worth the wait? Definitely. If you want to get on these bastards I'll have prints as soon as the next flush has started dropping spores!
:awethumb:

Also it's nice to see someone else who also has this super easy experience with Semps, mine has been incredible and these have been the easiest mushrooms I've ever grown but many seem to go through hell to get these going but for me they just wanna grow so I guess I've been lucky:lol:



Can you tell me more about how or why you split the dosing? The last time I researched this, I concluded that redosing works only in a very limited time and it may be best to take the full dose once. How long do you wait between doses? Any other tips or nuances?

Edit: oh.. So can you get a stronger trip or just a smoother trip?



Oh no redosing definitely works but the tolerance goes up hence why I increase the doses each time and I do them 60 min apart which is my preferred time to wait but you can go for 30 or 45min if that suits you better, 60 is just my safemark to know it's not too early for another dose.

Technically gram by gram the trip is weaker but that's fixed by upping the dose so you can trip as hard or even harder, it all depends on which dose you decide to take as number 2/3/4.

So yeah basically this is to smoothen the experience but it doesn't remove anything from the trip it makes it so much clearer and more enjoyable to me and it's easier to hit a good dose imo.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv]
    #29694337 -

Sounds nice. Might try it out when I have more mushrooms than I can eat. Large doses tend to evoke a feeling of 'this is more than I bargained for', at least with ochras. With subtrops well... can't have a body load when you don't have a body. Just kidding, but I did lose my sense of the body in spatial terms when eyes were closed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Blueberry Muffin]
    #29694353 -

Kloakk said:
You have HVC :awesomenod:



Sounds air conditioning related :smile:

@SkanskKorv fuck it, this is getting complicated. I'll just do 1g and see what happens.

Blueberry Muffin said:
Sounds nice. Might try it out when I have more mushrooms than I can eat. Large doses tend to evoke a feeling of 'this is more than I bargained for', at least with ochras. With subtrops well... can't have a body load when you don't have a body. Just kidding, but I did lose my sense of the body in spatial terms when eyes were closed.



Same for me on large doses. No,no,no,no



--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura]
    #29694355 -

Sounds like a plan mate:lol: you'll probably end up loving that shit no matter how you do it :naughty:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv] * 4
    #29694391 -

SkanskKorv said:
Sounds like a plan mate:lol: you'll probably end up loving that shit no matter how you do it :naughty:



I mean I'm just gonna go for it. I want to melt into the room and stuff :lol:

My first 3 grows finished up today. Three shoeboxes for a total of 105g dry.

These were the tiniest fruits out of the bunch, but this is probably the best flush
I have ever had.


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura]
    #29694403 -

Asura said:
SkanskKorv said:
Sounds like a plan mate:lol: you'll probably end up loving that shit no matter how you do it :naughty:



I mean I'm just gonna go for it. I want to melt into the room and stuff :lol:

My first 3 grows finished up today. Three shoeboxes for a total of 105g dry.

These were the tiniest fruits out of the bunch, but this is probably the best flush
I have ever had.




Haha man just go for it you can handle that dose for sure and I bet you ain't gonna regret it:lol: I wouldn't say 1g is anywhere near too much for you but buckle up for the ride:awesome:

Also seriously wow... How did you achieve that? Those totes are fucking packed lol. I've been growing them for almost a year and I'm doing quite good by now but man your tubs are just more crowded than mine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv]
    #29694445 -

SkanskKorv said:
Haha man just go for it you can handle that dose for sure and I bet you ain't gonna regret it:lol: I wouldn't say 1g is anywhere near too much for you but buckle up for the ride:awesome:

Also seriously wow... How did you achieve that? Those totes are fucking packed lol. I've been growing them for almost a year and I'm doing quite good by now but man your tubs are just more crowded than mine.



I honestly don't know, man. I'm not that good. I made up this story in my head that it's bc I live
in a magical shroom paradise :lol: I'm at 7000 ft. and my environment is sorta similar to
the native environment for these guys.

I'm growing on canary seed with CV+ - 10ml True Organic, 10ml Jackpot. 1:4 ratio spawn/sub. I compress the shit out of the sub.
One thing is that I don't do a top layer and I am casing as soon as the surface is colonized (about a week after spawn).


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 | 556 | 557

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 756 757 )
firstTIMER420 589,957 15,129 10/11/26 01:44 PM
by 99.99
* The OFFICIAL Pets of Mycology Thread Poast your pet pics probably get a rating.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
BeefExtreme 2,821 164 10/11/26 11:13 AM
by fontinalis666
* Printing Semperviva Javadog 3,231 17 01/23/11 03:48 PM
by Javadog
* What p.c. strain is best for outdoors? Rudiger420 1,183 4 03/08/04 04:47 PM
by Loki
* P. subtropicalis(semperviva) 22nd Iteration 2,429 1 11/26/21 03:52 AM
by PsiloPsychIn
* Psilocybe semperviva (P. hoogshagenii var. convexa) Pins!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
stonesun 14,851 77 12/26/21 03:43 PM
by Hoogshagenii
* Semperviva germination times? mycomonster 1,415 12 03/29/10 10:49 AM
by mycomonster
* Damn busted p.c. :( Olgualion 836 10 04/28/03 10:04 PM
by Olgualion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
356,298 topic views. 12 members, 288 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.