Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 3
    #29687292 -

AstroSporeFiend said:
Trypt, I’ve never seen you be a dick to anyone. You can maybe come across as emotionless, but you’re good peeps. I bet people would jump in.



This is good feedback. It mainly comes across that way because i overwork myself and am usually on here when i should be doing other stuff so i have few spoons for the things that dont serve me, and when i do i get pulled away into more important things (not that yall are unimportant, i should be better about saying hi when people say sup)

I have a lot of trauma and tend to put little emphasis on the effect my opinion can have, so i tend to keep a lot of thoughts and feelings to myself as it often feels like giving power to things that dont serve me.

Being a child of addiction the serenity prayer is burned into my psyche and my own traumas have me numb to a lot of negative emotions.  I have plenty experience sitting alone with my traumas. Even when i wasn't the kindest to myself.  Ive struggled with depression and anxiety long enough before learning yoga and meditation where i learned to sit with, address, name, and explore those feelings without judgement.

All that to say i try to inhale the good shit and exhale the bullshit. But more importantly pass it on.

God grant me the serenety to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i cannot accept, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Lets talk as much shit as we can take :shrug:


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids] * 3
    #29687324 -



Come hang out trypt. 

Edited by BeefExtreme (10/05/26 11:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids] * 1
    #29687325 -

tryptkaloids said:
AstroSporeFiend said:
Trypt, I’ve never seen you be a dick to anyone. You can maybe come across as emotionless, but you’re good peeps. I bet people would jump in.



This is good feedback. It mainly comes across that way because i overwork myself and am usually on here when i should be doing other stuff so i have few spoons for the things that dont serve me, and when i do i get pulled away into more important things (not that yall are unimportant, i should be better about saying hi when people say sup)

I have a lot of trauma and tend to put little emphasis on the effect my opinion can have, so i tend to keep a lot of thoughts and feelings to myself as it often feels like giving power to things that dont serve me.

Being a child of addiction the serenity prayer is burned into my psyche and my own traumas have me numb to a lot of negative emotions.  I have plenty experience sitting alone with my traumas. Even when i wasn't the kindest to myself.  Ive struggled with depression and anxiety long enough before learning yoga and meditation where i learned to sit with, address, name, and explore those feelings without judgement.

All that to say i try to inhale the good shit and exhale the bullshit. But more importantly pass it on.

God grant me the serenety to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i cannot accept, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Lets talk as much shit as we can take :shrug:



Oh, don’t take what I said negatively. You’ve always been very helpful to me and so many others. I like the directness, as it leaves no room for interpretation and in cult, that is often a good thing. Keeping a noob like me from overthinking everything, ya know?

You’re good craic, Trypt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 4
    #29687343 -

I wasn't taking it negatively. Just giving insight as to why i may feel cold at times


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 2
    #29687362 -

Rasmodius said:
Hmmm tell me more about this journal culture. Is this like when pheno hunters had the custom subforum thing, or was it literally everyone posting in their own journal?



Incredible record. Real gud plate pourin' tunes.



Theres a lot of stuff buried in random old head journals all over the place including big discussion threads. Forums too. But its all dead now so its just an archeological exercise.


--------------------
what i've been growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29687364 -

tryptkaloids said:
I wasn't taking it negatively. Just giving insight as to why i may feel cold at times



It’s all good, homie.
:fistbump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids] * 4
    #29687375 -

tryptkaloids said:
:hatsoff:

I miss it.

Big reason for the suggestion honestly lol ive tried to get that going again a couple times over the years to no avail.

Afraid i dont have the pull a lot of those folk back then did




Don’t feel bad, I wasn’t able to get a good journal off the ground either. Journal club kinda was a unique point where some people were able to draw big crowds and personalities were an important factor. Crons 2014, aaw and similar just had a vibe that kinda just clicked in those spots at those times. AMU vs tribe drove a lot, annie and Violet vs the bulkers, those dynamics played a role too. Shits just less hostile in MC I think and there is less need to play privately.

I think the other thing is a lot migrated to other platforms. Facebook shroomery was huge for a while before we got nuked. 288K people IIRC. Discord is still doing its thing as well. I still check in there too. But upon reflection I think MC is just a much more welcoming and safe place compared to 2010-2018 ish. Maybe I’m just salving my ego.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 4
    #29687382 -

BeefExtreme said:
Dude weve been stirrin shit up there.  Theyre really upset. i think paw went to bed and the rest of them logged.

Come hang out trypt.  Its our forum, afterall.



Its not really. You cant reason with brain rot.

Why we let people like that moderate is beyond me


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 2
    #29687383 -

I caught a few stray rounds when I first made an account. Thinking back, I probably deserved it. Lol. Yeah, MC is a good place for sure. I owe a debt of gratitude to this place and all of you guys who paved the way. I probably would have bought an inflatable tub if it wasn’t for MC. Lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids] * 3
    #29687403 -

tryptkaloids said:
BeefExtreme said:
Dude weve been stirrin shit up there.  Theyre really upset. i think paw went to bed and the rest of them logged.

Come hang out trypt.  Its our forum, afterall.



Its not really. You cant reason with brain rot.

Why we let people like that moderate is beyond me



Woah, haha nobody is trying to reason with them. Just havin a little off topic discussion.  They deserve the feather ruffling

Anyway thanks for coming bud.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids] * 2
    #29687406 -

tryptkaloids said:
BeefExtreme said:
Dude weve been stirrin shit up there.  Theyre really upset. i think paw went to bed and the rest of them logged.

Come hang out trypt.  Its our forum, afterall.



Its not really. You cant reason with brain rot.

Why we let people like that moderate is beyond me



Yeah, dude. I’m just trying to piss them off. It’s probably not doing much good and, frankly I’m getting bored with it. Lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 1
    #29687409 -

AstroSporeFiend said:
tryptkaloids said:
BeefExtreme said:
Dude weve been stirrin shit up there.  Theyre really upset. i think paw went to bed and the rest of them logged.

Come hang out trypt.  Its our forum, afterall.



Its not really. You cant reason with brain rot.

Why we let people like that moderate is beyond me



Yeah, dude. I’m just trying to piss them off. It’s probably not doing much good and, frankly I’m getting bored with it. Lol



Sometimes it's fun throwing firecrackers into a hornets nest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids] * 1
    #29687411 -

tryptkaloids said:
AstroSporeFiend said:
Trypt, I’ve never seen you be a dick to anyone. You can maybe come across as emotionless, but you’re good peeps. I bet people would jump in.



This is good feedback. It mainly comes across that way because i overwork myself and am usually on here when i should be doing other stuff so i have few spoons for the things that dont serve me, and when i do i get pulled away into more important things (not that yall are unimportant, i should be better about saying hi when people say sup)

I have a lot of trauma and tend to put little emphasis on the effect my opinion can have, so i tend to keep a lot of thoughts and feelings to myself as it often feels like giving power to things that dont serve me.

Being a child of addiction the serenity prayer is burned into my psyche and my own traumas have me numb to a lot of negative emotions.  I have plenty experience sitting alone with my traumas. Even when i wasn't the kindest to myself.  Ive struggled with depression and anxiety long enough before learning yoga and meditation where i learned to sit with, address, name, and explore those feelings without judgement.

All that to say i try to inhale the good shit and exhale the bullshit. But more importantly pass it on.

God grant me the serenety to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i cannot accept, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Lets talk as much shit as we can take :shrug:



heard, chef. points for "spoons". you're good, we're all here just doin the thing :happyheart:

--

thanks for the recap pasty. the internet's bittersweet like that. some things just have their moment. Being in art school for 2012 tumblr + okcupid was a vibe, wew fukin lorde.

But hey I'll throw down in a journal forum in a heartbeat.

Though it sounds like I gotta poke my head in over in the obsolete troglodyte dept for a sec first and see what all this action is :lol:


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #29687415 -

They can all go fuck themselves. I’m starting to understand Pasty’s point yesterday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie]
    #29687428 -

callmehippie said:



It's bigger than black and white
It's a problem with the whole way of life
It can't change overnight
But we gotta start somewhere
Might as well go ahead start here
We had a hell of a year
I'ma make it count while I'm here



:hellyeah:

Legendary Reference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 7
    #29687432 -

I feel like it flares and calms over the years, I mean I remember a couple years ago feeling anxious like a kid watching their teachers bickering and made kind tc’s. That was my attempt at “hey we all love each other let’s be happy :yesnod: “



It’s fun to watch the culture of the Shroomery evolve, it really is a loving thing and someday I’m gonna make a movie about it and you’re all gonna be in it, cheese muthafuckas


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕲𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri] * 2
    #29687443 -

Tri said:
I feel like it flares and calms over the years, I mean I remember a couple years ago feeling anxious like a kid watching their teachers bickering and made kind tc’s. That was my attempt at “hey we all love each other let’s be happy :yesnod: “



It’s fun to watch the culture of the Shroomery evolve, it really is a loving thing and someday I’m gonna make a movie about it and you’re all gonna be in it, cheese muthafuckas



:rofl::rockon:

Bro this is metal AF!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69] * 2
    #29687450 -

I just gotta confess that I love this fkn thread, yall are awesome

And hearing about this journal club got my gears turning...



Ive got some projects in me lil journal that are still in the concept stage but im all for creating a Renaissance of the journal culture


:rabble:

JOURNAL...CLUB...JOURNAL...CLUB...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend]
    #29687539 -

AstroSporeFiend said:
They can all go fuck themselves. I’m starting to understand Pasty’s point yesterday.



Hmmm :frankhandled:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 7
    #29687545 -



:batlol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 |

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8721 8722 )
saralove 5,227,964 174,434 10/06/26 04:16 PM
by Lo-Z
* Cultivation method- suggestions/comments needed Abrainspot 682 6 01/08/06 03:09 PM
by Abrainspot
* My First Cultivation Renoalpha 806 4 09/20/07 06:45 AM
by Nickio
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,972 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 775 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* I've cultivated... zetek 905 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 49,142 60 09/16/10 04:41 PM
by RogerRabbit
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,963 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
465,643 topic views. 18 members, 227 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.052 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 16 queries.