Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29684314 -

BeefExtreme said:
Who?


:batlol:




:batlol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie]
    #29684367 -

callmehippie said:
Rasmodius said:
so was I! I poured those bars ages ago so I have no idea. I think just GT, but also had a lot of hillbilly around that time so it might have been that. Said he only ate half a 5g bar.




So far the hillbillies i grew when I very started out.  have been stronger than anything else I have.  All around everything about them was absolutely amazing.

They are really strong. I'm talking two G's equiv to like six of PE.


I think I came out with about a pound of them overall. And now my cousins are always like hey man you still got those really really good ones?

They talking about the hillbillies



Jesus Christ, dude.  Most I ever done was 3g of B+ and that had me thinkin I was in The Simpsons for a minute.  The thought of doin 6g of it (assuming they're closer in might to regular cubes than hillbillies) makes my serotonin receptors scream for fuckin mercy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Huskies]
    #29684372 -

Huskies said:
And specifically Hillbilly, not hillbilly pumpkin? I heard mixed things about that one, big fruits but maybe weak.

IF the hillbilly is true, apparently it comes from a wild Alabama line. Perhaps there are more super potent genes out there waiting to get discovered.




Yezir

I do have some hillbilly pumpkin that I just started though. I wanted to see if there was any resemblance. figured if  the fruits were bigger and thicker and amounted  to more and we're just as potent. then it's a win win win.


However the magic really lies in the genetics and not the name. I've had some B+ that were just gorgeous. Best looking shrooms I have ever grown. . And I grew like 3 lb of them. And got absolutely no effects from them at all. And I ate like 12 G. Dry.

And then I've heard others saying that they're B+ were like my hillbillies. So ya.  It is, what it is ime. 

Definitely wish I wasn't as much of a noob as I was when I grew them. because everything at that point was one and done..

so I didn't clone them or print them or anything.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie]
    #29684374 -

Yea 6g of apes is like 14g of gr in my opinion ☠️

If 2g hb is 6g apes I'ma stick to micro dosing those holy :nyan:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29684378 -

Rasmodius said:


I bought the LC as hilbilly pumpkin but they've never done anything remotely pumpkiny so IDK




They look pretty similar to the ones that I grew. But they weren't pumpkin. Just hillbilly













--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29684386 -

DorkWithTheHair said:
callmehippie said:
Rasmodius said:
so was I! I poured those bars ages ago so I have no idea. I think just GT, but also had a lot of hillbilly around that time so it might have been that. Said he only ate half a 5g bar.




So far the hillbillies i grew when I very started out.  have been stronger than anything else I have.  All around everything about them was absolutely amazing.



They are really strong. I'm talking two G's equiv to like six of PE.


I think I came out with about a pound of them overall. And now my cousins are always like hey man you still got those really really good ones?

They talking about the hillbillies



Jesus Christ, dude.  Most I ever done was  3g of B+ and that had me thinkin I was in The Simpsons for a minute.  The thought of doin 6g of it (assuming they're closer in might to regular cubes than hillbillies) makes my serotonin receptors scream for fuckin mercy.




Might go to trip is pretty much 4+ dry grams of whatever..


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie] * 1
    #29684388 -

I’d say both of your tubs are dope af. Pumpkin or not, I’d eat ‘em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 8
    #29684391 -

I confess:  it feels really damn good to be back in the saddle. 🤘


--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie] * 3
    #29684393 -

But hippie, you’re a hippie. You guys eat psily mush crunch for breakfast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Nokumana]
    #29684394 -

Nokumana said:
I confess:  it feels really damn good to be back in the saddle. 🤘




Uh oh!  Looks like I’m going to have to join the club and do some damn cult work.

Whatcha got planned, Noku?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 2
    #29684398 -

I've got a quart of hillbilly pumpkin spawn from MS>agar finishing up right now, this makes me very excited to stick it in a shoebox :vibin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 1
    #29684421 -

AstroSporeFiend said:
But hippie, you’re a hippie. You guys eat psily mush crunch for breakfast.




Astro. My misfit of a friend.  Soon nice to see you around town.  Just in time for  all hallows eve!


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 1
    #29684425 -

Awfullotofshrooms said:
Hey guys. I'm at the court house to turn myself in right now. Wish me luck. Also my little brother might make an account hopefully he mentions that he's my brother and you guys can help him out



Bro. You probably won’t see this for a while! But we’re here for ya!  I have been there many times. I have over 30
Bookings at one jail and the one time I turned myself in was the hardest. I did go in packing if you know what I mean :mentos:

Let is know when you are home. Sending out good vibes and commissary money energy!


--------------------
*Not a therapist - Do not take advice from me

Be nice. You are loved. You deserve happiness. You are not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Nokumana] * 1
    #29684426 -

Nokumana said:
I confess:  it feels really damn good to be back in the saddle. 🤘





LOL you weren't  gone for long enough..jk.(to call it a real break) 

Not that we want you to stay away.

Glad ypur back. 

just saying your break was short enough..

. I was gone for 9 months trying to grow my family. but I as well git back in last weekm.  Today I got 38 jars  of spawn currently along their way and I can't wait!!

Next stop bulk city baby!  :homerpods::letsgo:

Edited by callmehippie (10/02/26 10:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: JoeTherapist]
    #29684431 -

JoeTherapist said:
Awfullotofshrooms said:
Hey guys. I'm at the court house to turn myself in right now. Wish me luck. Also my little brother might make an account hopefully he mentions that he's my brother and you guys can help him out



Bro. You probably won’t see this for a while! But we’re here for ya!  I have been there many times. I have over 30
Bookings at one jail and the one time I turned myself in was the hardest. I did go in packing if you know what I mean :mentos:

Let is know when you are home. Sending out good vibes and commissary money energy!



For sure it's probably too late now but if anybody's going to turn yourself in definitely look up the county you're going to and see what things are allowed to take in with you..

IE go get yourself some white underwear white shirts white socks if you have long hair get black hair ties/runnerbamds Etc.

things that you can keep for Comfort without having to buy when you're in there.

Been there,done that

cuz they're definitely going to take everything that doesn't fall under these guidelines from you in the beginning .

I mean if they're not things that they accept you to bring in the first place.

This will save you a lot of Hassle/money and allow you some extra Comfort right out the gate. 

I'm telling you Joe you and me are right🤞🏽 there buddy. 30 times in one jail for sure. And that's just one of them LOL I've been all over the place. All over the country


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Edited by callmehippie (10/02/26 09:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29684443 -

Rasmodius said:


I bought the LC as hilbilly pumpkin but they've never done anything remotely pumpkiny so IDK




If you look at my posts my HP were like 6-8 inches tall 🤣. Mine were better than PE but not as good as my TWAPE. Still the strongest culture I have grown.

Seems like we have some similar experiences. I gave a friend a batch of tamp stone/snape gummies I was experimenting with. He ate almost all of them and met god apparently.

Good  love ya Ras.





Hippie-
you are a real one that’s some solid advice. Always have some cash too. Never know how much you miss Colgate and deodorant that doesn’t make you smell like maple syrup until you get locked up! Unless you are like this :humpme:  with Bob Barker you got come prepared!!!


--------------------
*Not a therapist - Do not take advice from me

Be nice. You are loved. You deserve happiness. You are not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: JoeTherapist] * 3
    #29684482 -

Picked up another ignore. 



Someone in. This thread or the qqqa  just can't handle the hippie. (Pretty much only threads I frequent) 

O well.  Thier loss.  Hehe.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie]
    #29684485 -

callmehippie said:
AstroSporeFiend said:
But hippie, you’re a hippie. You guys eat psily mush crunch for breakfast.




Astro. My misfit of a friend.  Soon nice to see you around town.  Just in time for  all hallows eve!



You know it, homie! This is my shroom time! The moon, waxing and waning behind dark and misty clouds? Firelight casting shadows of ghouls and freaks along stone walls. The smell of mold, mud, and dead leaves fill the air. This is our time to rise, fellow fungal fiends!  Haha! 

How’ve you been CMH?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 2
    #29684501 -

Just as I would expect :lol:.   


Im very well. Family's doing great. My daughter's perfect!


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie]
    #29684504 -

That’s great, brother. Love to hear it. Tell her Uncle Astro says hello! Fall is so fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Addicted to Cultivation????
( 1 2 all )
tahoe 3,195 34 12/14/08 10:53 PM
by The shroomy 1
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,972 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 775 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* All Of RR's Notes On Mushroom Cultivation Forum
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
dumbfounded1600 224,761 181 01/17/22 08:33 AM
by TheStallionMang
* first attempt at cultivating... Fruiting/harvest time!!! .. Pics..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
plonkerism 30,722 308 10/17/08 01:22 AM
by plonkerism
* Beggining my first Cultivation -- PF TEK (need some help)
( 1 2 3 all )
ElectroTheMage 3,883 41 01/20/09 04:30 AM
by merzdiesler
* Just a few questions for a new cultivator Mello KittyS 681 9 12/04/08 05:27 PM
by J3illy
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,658 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
466,062 topic views. 18 members, 79 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.02 seconds on 16 queries.