Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Lo-Z] * 2
    #29680721 -

Lo-Z said:
bluescreen said:
Lo-Z said:
This is one of the best communities out there. Regardless of topic,  I see so much help and support between everyone that it makes me wish the rest of the world was so eager to help one another like everyone does here.

The utter lack of gatekeeping in itself is amazing.



When I got NOTM I showed my wife and she knows how much this forum means to me and she cried and so I did too.

This place is a big deal, but, also chill.

:riot:




I 100% agree with you. I was very sat back in my chair when i got the message from Glitch. borderline emotional but I had to keep it together.

:hewut:



Right?! When these bad mofos legit accept you it's a big deal.

:warmonk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Lo-Z] * 2
    #29680737 -

I jumped up and showed my brother immediately when I won haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: bluescreen] * 6
    #29680741 -

bluescreen said:
Lo-Z said:
This is one of the best communities out there. Regardless of topic,  I see so much help and support between everyone that it makes me wish the rest of the world was so eager to help one another like everyone does here.

The utter lack of gatekeeping in itself is amazing.



When I got NOTM I showed my wife and she knows how much this forum means to me and she cried and so I did too.

This place is a big deal, but, also chill.

:riot:



Aw bud.  That means a lot for us to hear thank you.  Without you amazing noobs, this place would be bleak.  We do it all
For you guys.  The teks, the threads, the ceremonies all
Of it.  Its all for you guys.


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29680745 -

Awww all for me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: BeefExtreme] * 2
    #29680766 -

BeefExtreme said:
Aw bud.  That means a lot for us to hear thank you.  Without you amazing noobs, this place would be bleak.  We do it all
For you guys.  The teks, the threads, the ceremonies all
Of it.  Its all for you guys.



:happiness::alanis::rush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Lo-Z] * 4
    #29680825 -

Thanks for the mention lo-Z, it's been a real treat having you around:hug: it's a joy to see deserving folks like yourself receive the recognition they deserve :heart:

It's super exciting to be nominated. You guys got me nostalgic now :happyheart:

I was having a rough day when I got nominated, it legit turned the whole day around. Always will remember that day fondly

Wife was really happy for me too, like bluescreen had said, knowing just how important the shroomery is to me. I was joking with her all day, saying things like "what's it like to be married to an award winner?" Or "you know why today is such a good day despite having to dig a giant trench? I won an award!" We both got a lot of good laughs out of it.

I think alot of people go throughout life without this kind of recognition, which speaks to just how important and special this community and thread is.

Anyways, just goes to show how recognition and appreciate for dedication and community involvement really make a person feel good about things. Additionally how significantly this carries over into multiple aspects of our lives.

Lo-Z you the man! Hope you stick around a long time :heart::mushroom2: thanks again for everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29680835 -

BeefExtreme said:
Aw bud.  That means a lot for us to hear thank you.  Without you amazing noobs, this place would be bleak.  We do it all
For you guys.  The teks, the threads, the ceremonies all
Of it.  Its all for you guys.



It means a lot that all the folks here put in so much over decades and take such care with us youngins to the realm.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Agar Wedge] * 2
    #29680842 -

Thanks Wedge :heart: it really is!

The only person that knows I grow mushrooms in 'the real world' is my GF. This is a side of me no one really knows. This also gives me (and I could imagen MANY other people) an outlet to talk about cultivation in a safe environment.

Again, The community here is beyond anything I've encountered online before. Then to get recognition, that really smacks you in the face in a good way.

I've never met an online community that celebrates it's newcomers. We grow and learn together just like a mycelial network. And I think that's fucking awesome. Being a noob I feel like I don't have much to offer the community relative to what the community has to offer me. I have so much more to learn and absorb than I have to give. But through everyone's couching here it allows me to learn new things I can share with other noobs.

Ahhhh I really love this place and you guys
:alanis:



And HAPPY SHROOMIVERSARY BLUESCREEN!!
Your name reminds me of that one time when windows crashed and the world stopped for a day. I was at an airport about to get on a flight and none of the computers worked and EVERY COMPUTER IN THE AIRPORT had a blue screen. Everything went back to pen and paper and flights were leaving in alphabetical order based on destination. Some people were stuck for days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Lo-Z]
    #29680853 -

Lo-Z said:
And HAPPY SHROOMIVERSARY BLUESCREEN!!
Your name reminds me of that one time when windows crashed and the world stopped for a day. I was at an airport about to get on a flight and none of the computers worked and EVERY COMPUTER IN THE AIRPORT had a blue screen. Everything went back to pen and paper and flights were leaving in alphabetical order based on destination. Some people were stuck for days.




Thanks dude!

Like your gf, my wife is my bro on this and has been so patient with my overtaking of our tiny apartment; but she pays attention. I have a tub that's been dragging its feet and tonight she looked at it and smelled it "it's too wet". So we're doing a Cronicr open air run on that one. I trust her gut :rockon:.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: bluescreen] * 3
    #29680875 -

bluescreen said:
she looked at it and smelled it "it's too wet". So we're doing a Cronicr open air run on that one. I trust her gut :rockon:.




LMAO dude my Gf looked in a shoebox and said "we need to open it up" i was like nahhh its fine....

only later to go look at how fuzzy the feet were. I called her at work an apologized and told her she was right. You gotta trust those mushroom fairies dude lol
:fairy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: bluescreen] * 1
    #29680920 -

bluescreen said:
Lo-Z said:
This is one of the best communities out there. Regardless of topic,  I see so much help and support between everyone that it makes me wish the rest of the world was so eager to help one another like everyone does here.

The utter lack of gatekeeping in itself is amazing.



When I got NOTM I showed my wife and she knows how much this forum means to me and she cried and so I did too.

This place is a big deal, but, also chill.

:riot:




:whathesaid:

Like an excited school grirl. I cried. And couldn't wait to show my wife and brag to my two cousins that im really close. I always share my harvests with them. So ya. 

They were super happy for me. 


And there's been multiple times my wife has stopped and said.

  "man im really glad you found that community of yours. Your so happy when your cultivating.  And these friends of yours are really nice and supportive."

I imagine being a kid and having a pen pal from across the world.  Well to me.  this is like that. And the pens  pals are abundant.  And specail. 


My wife dosnt  really take part in the cultivating. Tho.  She's interested ad enjoys when I tell her about them and show her.  No more than that. 

She also hasn't ever had apropblem with me taking over the house with it.

Prolly cause She love to eat them.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: callmehippie] * 2
    #29680922 -

Congrats on being #73 NOTM!! It all gets better from here.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: DV8DUG]
    #29680932 -

@bluescreen ur number 69 if u didn't know :popcorn:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2159 2160 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,303,817 43,194 09/28/26 08:02 AM
by bloodssonnew
* Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 87 88 )
Hindsight 81,274 1,752 09/27/26 08:34 AM
by Noah Keeper
* Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 551 552 )
nosf3r4tu 353,055 11,029 09/28/26 10:05 PM
by bloodssonnew
* Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
wavyedge 16,111 416 09/28/26 12:39 AM
by Kloakk
* noob questions about caseings *DELETED* baron_samedi 546 3 04/07/05 08:03 PM
by BladeLSD
* how many of us here are doing their first grow, or are still noobs?
( 1 2 all )
dr0mni 3,018 29 03/28/05 09:25 AM
by Photoguy
* Excited noob! MushroomFriend 1,142 19 10/31/04 04:55 PM
by MushroomFriend
* Some noob questions MittsWaQ 637 7 08/26/04 12:56 PM
by hyphae

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
41,559 topic views. 22 members, 133 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
Calendar Event: 03/24/26
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.125 seconds spending 0.105 seconds on 16 queries.