Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 736 | 737 | 738 | 739 | 740 | 741 | 742 | 743 | 744 | 745 | 746 | 747 | 748 | 749 | 750 | 751 | 752 | 753 | 754 | 755 | 756
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: 99.99] * 3
    #29678463 -

Sad story. Half a year ago I bought a 23 qt pressure cooker it was supposed to be presto. I got scammed with a knockoff worth different valve hole sizes so I couldn't change its valve to the presto 15/17 psi weight. Got salty af as u can imagine.


Here I am half a year later.
Another 23 qt presto PC and if the ebay guy fucks with me I'ma find his ass n take a pounds flesh lol...


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29678466 -

23's are expensive these days too, can't believe how much the price has risen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: MushLuvR77]
    #29678483 -

Yeah coulda bought the 500$ presto 15 psi ez dial instant pot/autoclave if Id just saved. Lolol all good


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29678489 -

Eventually I would like to go that route as well, PC in the garage, only if I had Pasty's 75X.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: MushLuvR77] * 5
    #29678569 -




Psilocybe Gallaciae producing stones quite fast in grain jars. Looking good!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29678570 -

Ahhhh sorry to hear this Blood. I hope this time it's not a knock off PC and the real deal. Keep us updated on it :smile:

Edited by CosmicCamote (09/25/26 10:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: CosmicCamote] * 3
    #29681061 -

:rockon: PC works great n is the real deal lol.

So I melted 40 plates I thought where borosilicate or glass and got scammed tho it's fine the price was half decent for disposables anyways just I gotta PC in jars or bottles n pour in sab though I do plan on getting 50 glass petris or so too 🥳 because I want to switch to nopours eventually lol though

Il take it as practice lol for when I do get glass petris my still air box pours n movements will be locked in 🥳

440 disposable petris as practice 😅

I dumped the agar n hot af water mix outside n gonna toss some old colonized ps cyanescens cardboard on it for fun lol wonder if I can get some outdoor agar action goin on lol

OK NOW :uhoh::blah::blah:

I got a question guys can I get some pics of all ur different types of stone cultures on agar 🫡 ima look through the pages xd


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: 99.99] * 5
    #29681305 -

99.99 said:
99.99 said:
Just wanted to post the results of my latest test
Spawned 1 full agar plate to 2 cups sterilized wheat = fully colonized the whole bag in one week
9/07/26 to 9/13/26


Spawned 2 cups colonized wheat to 4 cups coir=
Fully colonized 09/07/26 to 09/13/26 cased with thin layer of pasteurized, Pete Moss,and producing pins






THIS IS INSANE BECAUSE YOU CAN GO FROM STARTING A CULTURE ON GRAIN TO BEING FULLY COLONIZED AND GETTING PINS WITHIN TWO WEEKS , THEN ONE WEEK TO HARVEST

So you can do the full culture, inoculation, and growth within three weeks.



Here are the results I promised a week later
These trays pinned fruited and are ready to harvest within seven days.. the caps Seemed to be a little bit smaller than I would like them, 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 WEEKS TOTAL FROM GRAIN INOCULATION TO FRUIT




Since Halloween is coming up, I’m making a couple gifts for friends…. skulls full of mushrooms I hope they grow.






Well, it’s working. I’m getting those pins poking up from the substrate today. It will probably be Sunday or Monday before they’re ready to give out as Halloween presents


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: 99.99] * 1
    #29681331 -

Cranial cultivation.... always nice to see "Pinhead" going to work being decapitated. Cool factor...

:thatsaten:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29681334 -

Awesome Blood I'm glad it works n is the real deal! Kudos 😎 also, we live n we learn.

Here are some pics of some stone producing cultures. First 3 pics are of Gallaeciae, 4th pic is of Mexicana and 5th-6th are Tampanensis. Alot of the times, stone cultures can produce pigmentation and hues of yellow and brown. Which is normal and it's nature. Sometimes it's myc is fluffy, tomentose, or slightly whispy and faint







Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: CosmicCamote] * 2
    #29681390 -

:takingnotes:gallaeciae u say?

Gonna have to research that


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: bloodssonnew] * 3
    #29681428 -

Harvested my first stones this past weekend. 142g from two jars aged four months (third one is still hanging around) and I tried 10g on Saturday. I get where the name "philosopher's stones" comes from now; made for a nice contemplative trip with less bodyload than cubes, albeit not very visual. I could see myself microdosing with these when I need a brain boost.

Also, not pictured, but I spawned the leftover grain to two kinds of tubs. Not expecting much since I don't have a martha setup like other folks here, but I have the space for an experiment.



--------------------
Feeling lost here? We get it. Here's the most up-to-date guide as of 2026.


I know I'm a fool, but that's why I keep trying to learn.
:peace::heart::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: MethodMyst] * 1
    #29681442 -

:juicy:


--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 736 | 737 | 738 | 739 | 740 | 741 | 742 | 743 | 744 | 745 | 746 | 747 | 748 | 749 | 750 | 751 | 752 | 753 | 754 | 755 | 756

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* does the indian orisa produce sclerotia ? stara 2,263 6 04/07/24 07:00 AM
by dna24
* Does Psilocybe mexicana Jalisco Strain produce sclerotia? theshiftingwalls 4,691 2 12/06/03 12:33 PM
by automan
* The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 805 806 )
Hillbillyjohn 628,718 16,114 09/29/26 11:37 AM
by Huskies
* P.Cubensis producing sclerotia? CoolTJ 2,522 2 03/03/03 12:47 AM
by diacamomo
* Mushroom stones TriptopinkFloyd 2,276 4 12/10/02 05:21 PM
by TriptopinkFloyd
* Cloning sclerotia? Submob 8,685 9 12/20/03 07:00 PM
by OJK
* about sclerotia producing species... ph_plus 5,094 6 06/05/03 04:46 AM
by zeronio
* growing Mexicana A(the stones) littlejohn747 2,259 12 03/15/04 03:21 AM
by Rose

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
588,517 topic views. 16 members, 51 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 15 queries.