Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
If I die, how do I get this posted onto the Shroomery?
    #29673292 -

Hey, I've been wondering about this.

If I died one thing I would really like is for it to be communicated to you guys on Shroomery.

What's the way to go about this? Should I ask a friend to message someone on here? I'm not willing to give anyone I know my password while I'm alive because I don't want them to know some of the shit I've written lol.

Random question I know.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I die, how do I get this posted onto the Shroomery? [Re: ellamush] * 4
    #29673315 -

Get a lawyer. Make a will. Stipulate you want The Shroomery notified and also draft a final letter to all of us.

Have someone contact Ythan after you have gone.

Also, don't die for a long, long time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I die, how do I get this posted onto the Shroomery? [Re: veggie]
    #29673353 -

Hehe thanks. Yeah I have will on my list to do.

Dying is on my to do list too but its only in the planning stages

(That sounds dark, to be clear I am just being funny lol)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I die, how do I get this posted onto the Shroomery? [Re: ellamush]
    #29673664 -

You can ask a close friend or family member to make an account and post the sad news.

How you do this is up to you. I kind of like the idea of a letter to be opened on death.


--------------------
:elmo::rebeccablack::cookiemonster:
:catfrog::snickers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I die, how do I get this posted onto the Shroomery? [Re: ellamush]
    #29673692 -

ellamush said:
Hehe thanks. Yeah I have will on my list to do.

Dying is on my to do list too but its only in the planning stages

(That sounds dark, to be clear I am just being funny lol)




:hug:

Reminds me of the beginning of February 2020 (too soon? :uhoh:)

Asante said:
I wrote a letter to my local crematorium, asking in my usual graphic detail that in case my diet plan failed and something happened to me, whether their oven had the capacity to cremate a 365lbs person, and whether the 560,000 excess fat calories "essentially 6 jerrycans of biodiesel along with corpse and coffin" would pose additional issues. I noted, politely, that in the concentration camp ovens the average load was 3-5 peorsons, while I "weigh for two people but have the combustion value of four." I also made mention of how in Wuhan with the viral outbreak the crematoria ran 24/7 and wondered how long a modern cremation process would take and what the maximum capacity was that they could handle.

:eek:

Just got my reply from the good gentlemen. They remarked that as long as the coffin fit through the door, the oven would be up to it :lol: and that the average time for a cremation is 75 minutes, but sometimes up to 2 hours, depending on the weight of the deceased, material of the coffin but moreover on the time of day because later in the day the oven is fully heated up, after several cremations and it takes much shorter.

They told me there's an actual contingency plan for disasters for 24/7 operations in case of disaster that increases the capacity and that they on average perform 9 services a day with the capacity to increase on it.


Thats good to know :standingby:

topic




Part lulz, but mostly serious as I knew since 8-8-2019 the pandemic was going to happen and had quit drugs in fact and gotten supplies ahead of the pandemic in preparation for it.

I hope you are at least as far from dying as I was.

God had His own sense of humor, he had been saying it would hit very close to home, and indeed COVID for my country broke out in my city less than 3 weeks later, my aunt was one of the first in my country to die of it and go up that exact chimney, with two of my best lifelong friends following her shortly thereafter, from unrelated causes, quarantine preventing me from attending all three ceremonies.

So yes, death.

It would be best to write a text document and give it to a close friend with the instruction to write a support ticket to the admins with pasting your message about your passing. They will take care of the rest.

That is the least impactful way to arrange it.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I die, how do I get this posted onto the Shroomery? [Re: Asante]
    #29674401 -

Thanks everyone good advice. I will do this.

COVID sucked ass.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I die, how do I get this posted onto the Shroomery? [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29676033 -

I'd like to have a video message pre-made ready (to be played), for when I'm gone.

That way when I die, I could show my hideous face and say goodbye to everyone for the first and very last time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I die, how do I get this posted onto the Shroomery? [Re: blessed] * 1
    #29676946 -

Oh that's great idea. You know I'd like that too


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Eliminate the post count psyko78626 2,119 18 07/27/02 09:33 AM
by Papaver
* Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
vatoloco 23,433 109 03/07/08 02:21 AM
by Thor
* Fighting a determined enemy, post whores.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ellis Dee 10,862 71 12/06/04 12:54 PM
by joe666
* Re: Should all beastelity stuff stay posted?
( 1 2 all )
ben 10,699 20 03/08/98 06:15 AM
by Anonymous
* login in button on the first page of shroomery.org blackout 2,937 12 02/05/03 08:27 AM
by Anno
* BB upgrade problems, questions? Post here.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ThorA 12,142 69 01/22/03 12:34 PM
by goldtop
* Re: Ythan! Aphex! I my Shroomery E-mail account! Aphex 1,545 8 01/23/00 09:33 AM
by cYberpUnc
* posts not showing up..... KoOs 1,900 7 09/28/02 04:25 AM
by geokills

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
149 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.