Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 519 | 520 | 521 | 522 | 523 | 524 | 525 | 526 | 527 | 528 | 529 | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | | Last >
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv] * 5
    #29557812 -

Great work skansk. Got a weight on those saucers? They are ginormous. A one shroom trip maybe.


These were the biggest I ever grew, six ans seven grams. Dried to about .5 apiece


Edit: the whisky drinking guy's name is Orson, apparently


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Edited by Churpee Choozle (04/24/26 11:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv] * 5
    #29557813 -

:rofl:

Sounded better than a back to back Orson. :lol: Pretty sure that's the first time I've posted back to back Orson Wells gif's. Didn't realize it would be so fulfilling.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 3
    #29557819 -

Churpee Choozle said:
Great work skansk. Got a weight on those saucers? They are ginormous. A one shroom trip maybe.


These were the biggest I ever grew, six ans seven grams. Dried to about .5 apiece


Edit: the whisky drinking guy's name is Orson, apparently





Yeah the one for Mack was the Paul Masson Winery commercial from the 70's. "We shall open no wine before it's time." The next is a whiskey commercial. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: the_chosen_one] * 3
    #29557829 -

@churpee: thanks man! The largest one was just over 8g and the bouquet all in all was around 50g wet which is very good for such a struggling tray... It's dying but like forever so I guess a Semperviva doing Semperviva things lol. The tray looks like ass and I can't believe it's still alive and actually having a better flush than the previous one.


@the_chosen: I was today years old when I found out who Orson wells was:uhoh: man this place is one of the few making me feel young:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: the_chosen_one] * 1
    #29557839 -

Rosebud!


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv] * 7
    #29557841 -

Enjoy each and every day. Life waits for no one and only gets faster.
Next thing you know you're 60 and going wtf happened.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Mackload] * 1
    #29557842 -

Mackload said:
Rosebud!



More green pea-ness. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: the_chosen_one] * 2
    #29557850 -

the_chosen_one said:
Enjoy each and every day. Life waits for no one and only gets faster.
Next thing you know you're 60 and going wtf happened.
:ancientaliens:



Wise words pops, you don't even have to tell me about it though... I'm not very old yet but last year I was 20, this year I'm 33 so I'll be your age in like 3 months?

Jokes aside time definitely speeds up a lot the older you get and I ain't even old yet:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv] * 2
    #29557911 -

Your telling me I'm not a kid any more just because I just turned 40! Well Fk that.....
:rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: LewDoja] * 2
    #29557972 -



--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Nichrome] * 2
    #29557975 -

Played that a lot as a kid that looks like collector edition.....also played pick-up sticks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: LewDoja] * 8
    #29557977 -

Welcome to the payphone club. You are a member if you ever left the house with some change in your pocket, or had to rewind the tape in an answering machine.


--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Nichrome] * 11
    #29559006 -

I felt obliged to post this here too since we all love Semps being sexy:awesomenod:



This purdy little thing will hit some millet tomorrow.


--------------------

Edited by SkanskKorv (04/25/26 01:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Nichrome] * 3
    #29559051 -

Nichrome said:
Welcome to the payphone club. You are a member if you ever left the house with some change in your pocket, or had to rewind the tape in an answering machine.



I remember rotary phones and party lines. It was the next great thing after smoke signals. We also said the seven digit number with two letters first. WA7-1234. Area codes were only used for long distance calls which no one used because we couldn't afford it. Too many people saving their money to build a bunker in case the Russians attacked. Tough Skin jeans and a horizontally striped shirt were the fashion at the time. If you were well off you'd get some Kedds sneakers and didn't have socks made of burlap..


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: the_chosen_one] * 1
    #29559120 -

I hope by the end of the year i ll be part of the cool kids semp club :gangsta:

If anyone could send a print on parchement paper in a month :rofl:

Take careeee


--------------------
wow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Tropical] * 4
    #29559122 -

Possibly, hopefully, no problem.


--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Tropical]
    #29559130 -

Tropical said:
I hope by the end of the year i ll be part of the cool kids semp club :gangsta:

If anyone could send a print on parchement paper in a month :rofl:

Take careeee



Looking for prints? Good news!

Well not for prints but if you want a smash wedge I'll gladly send you one from the plate I posted a few posts up tomorrow.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv] * 2
    #29559137 -

SkanskKorv said:
I felt obliged to post this here too since we all love Semps being sexy:awesomenod:



This purdy little thing will hit some millet tomorrow.



:hereyougo:


--------------------
the observer is the observed
            j. krishnamurti


>The Hitchhiker‘s Guide to the Shroomery<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: chris77] * 10
    #29559490 -

I’m pretty happy with my first ever non-cubensis grow.

These are HVC is Mudafuka bottles with some worm castings and coffee in the (sterilised) substrate.

Quick question: how often should I drain out the standing water in the bottom of a dreamer tub? I’d hate to create bacterial conditions in there.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Nichrome] * 1
    #29559566 -

Yooo Nic thanks, i ll hit you when i m able to receive it and cross fingers you ll be able to :smile:

@SkanskKorv sorry except prints i can t accept anything else. But thank you very much for the proposition, you rule.

Take care everyone!


--------------------
wow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 519 | 520 | 521 | 522 | 523 | 524 | 525 | 526 | 527 | 528 | 529 | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 755 756 )
firstTIMER420 589,621 15,119 10/08/26 07:29 PM
by Scemilope
* The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 806 807 )
Hillbillyjohn 630,456 16,126 10/08/26 04:00 PM
by kyu
* Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
tree frog 4,400 161 10/09/26 03:22 AM
by Mandrake Erpelmann
* Using Beneficial Nematodes for Fungal Gnat Control CaptainLinger 2,259 8 09/19/07 07:04 AM
by ThePyschonaut52
* Nematodes: I need some help caphillkid 860 7 05/22/09 11:00 PM
by RogerRabbit
* Nematodes? Agarico 749 1 03/14/03 06:02 AM
by MAIA
* Printing Semperviva Javadog 3,231 17 01/23/11 01:48 PM
by Javadog
* What p.c. strain is best for outdoors? Rudiger420 1,183 4 03/08/04 02:47 PM
by Loki

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
355,719 topic views. 15 members, 80 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 16 queries.