Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 926 | 927 | 928 | 929 | 930 | 931 | 932 | 933 | 934 | 935 | 936 | 937 | 938 | 939 | 940 | 941 | 942 | 943 | 944 | 945 | 946 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 1
    #29404951 -

KlarnEvil9 said:
Kloakk said:
Mackload said:
OLDDAD77 said:
Cloudfare did it.



I got some cloudflare errors on other sites . Dunno what that means but ya





Cross post :hehehe:



Can confirm, they hold up the whole innerwebz.

PSA - anyone who has their DNS set to something stupid like 8.8.8.8 (google:thumbdown:), please change it to 1.1.1.1 - cloudflare. Just because they had an outage this morning doesn't change the fact that they are the fastest and most secure public DNS provider on the planet.



Seconded. Backup address is 1.0.0.1

Do it and never look back.


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: 1NFIN8]
    #29404960 -

Project Hail Mary trailer.

At the end…

It’s called a fist bump
Fist. My. Bump.
No, it’s not the same.
lol



--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: 1NFIN8]
    #29405017 -

LOL! Looks like a cool flick.


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: flapping_bird] * 3
    #29405148 -

Smellyhobbit said:
flapping_bird said:
thread killers?  what’s that?



A place for cool people to hang out and talk about whatever.



I resent that! I am not a cool person and I post in there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: JW123] * 1
    #29405158 -

JW123 said:
Smellyhobbit said:
flapping_bird said:
thread killers?  what’s that?



A place for cool people to hang out and talk about whatever.



I resent that! I am not a cool person and I post in there.




Shoooot.... you're more cool than half of those twats!!!:laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: LewDoja] * 2
    #29405174 -

Lew! You are too kind. We busting out the holiday avatars already?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: JW123] * 3
    #29405225 -

Let's do it!

Edit for the confession:
I fiddled around for way too long trying to figure out how to insert a hat on that image.

I finally gave up and googled "ai image modifier" went to the gemini link, uploaded my avatar and prompted "replace mushroom hat with santa hat".

You can hate on ai all you want, but that was pretty slick, imho.
I, for one, welcome our new AI overlords.


--------------------
Stoned Gummys | BRF Pucks | Primo Reusable Plates | Easy LI 4 Preserv & Propo
"Psychedelics are powerful substances. Nothing that powerful is completely safe... and nothing completely safe is that powerful!" - Abigail Calder at ALPS 2023
Don't Panic

Edited by ReverendMyc (11/18/25 04:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29405248 -

Kloakk, I'm back from another (somewhat regular) self ban. I missed this before banning.

Thank you for sharing. An interesting history. Hopefully the joy of their presence in your life outweighs the tradgedy of their absence. I'm sorry you had to go through that. For what it's worth, they are some cute kitties :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ReverendMyc]
    #29405254 -

ReverendMyc said:
Let's do it!

Edit for the confession:
I fiddled around for way too long trying to figure out how to insert a hat on that image.

I finally gave up and googled "ai image modifier" went to the gemini link, uploaded my avatar and prompted "replace mushroom hat with santa hat".

You can hate on ai all you want, but that was pretty slick, imho.
I, for one, welcome our new AI overlords.



How did you get the URL from Gemini to be able to upload it here?


--------------------
Agar stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: MycoKyle] * 1
    #29405255 -

Probably just saved image to device

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: LewDoja] * 1
    #29405261 -

:whathesaid:
It let me download the image. After downloading, I actually shrank it to the original size and saved the png as a jpg, then uploaded it here.


--------------------
Stoned Gummys | BRF Pucks | Primo Reusable Plates | Easy LI 4 Preserv & Propo
"Psychedelics are powerful substances. Nothing that powerful is completely safe... and nothing completely safe is that powerful!" - Abigail Calder at ALPS 2023
Don't Panic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ReverendMyc] * 4
    #29405266 -

I confess I forgot how to change my avatar! 😂


Took me a minute for remember.


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ReverendMyc]
    #29405276 -

ReverendMyc said:
:whathesaid:
It let me download the image. After downloading, I actually shrank it to the original size and saved the png as a jpg, then uploaded it here.



Omg. I got. It. I was making it so complicated. I feel so dumb. Thanks. lol.


--------------------
Agar stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: MycoKyle] * 2
    #29405280 -

I’m in. Christmas time baby!


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 7
    #29405282 -

Kloakk said:
Mr Piggy said:
Kloakk, are you a futurama fan?

It's a religion in our house :lol:



Sure am, Bender is my spirit animal :muppet: It's been a while since I saw any of it though, might have to start from the beginning again :strokebeard:




I did a few Bender marker drawings a couple years ago.







And I think this gif is cool.





I've never wanted to buy a Chia Pet. but i love collecting Simpsons shit.




--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie] * 3
    #29405329 -



--------------------


I'm just a clown dancing to the sins of mankind.

-Captain Spaulding

Back in business
Cake wars III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie] * 1
    #29405331 -

Those are some pretty neat little drawings you got there!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: kingboomer] * 2
    #29405340 -

kingboomer said:




Don't steal YoshiTrainer's holiday avatar.:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: JW123] * 2
    #29405362 -

I have a krampus tattoo


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29405371 -

:hotdamn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 926 | 927 | 928 | 929 | 930 | 931 | 932 | 933 | 934 | 935 | 936 | 937 | 938 | 939 | 940 | 941 | 942 | 943 | 944 | 945 | 946 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* question about outdoor cultivation WhoWhatWhen 2,021 11 04/16/03 12:36 AM
by oO_wombat_Oo
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8718 8719 )
saralove 5,225,236 174,364 10/03/26 09:06 AM
by bluespirit13
* Congratulations to our newest Trusted Cultivators, DV8DUG and Churpee Choozle
( 1 2 3 all )
veggieM 612 42 09/29/26 06:40 PM
by JW123
* (YOUR) TRUE CONFESSIONS - of an amateur mycologist: Semi Random Expressions of Gratitude for Awesome Confessions :}
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1170 1171 )
PsiloPsychIn 586,565 23,414 10/02/26 05:04 PM
by JW123
* Hillbilly Strain??
( 1 2 3 all )
unknown28 20,345 46 05/27/06 10:34 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Sooooooo i found some hillbillys in my garden
( 1 2 3 all )
flushme 4,222 42 06/23/07 05:11 PM
by flushme
* Why you should use Medium grade verm in your cake recipe AND some hillbilly MycoPron
( 1 2 all )
fahtsterM 6,453 24 01/07/22 07:24 PM
by fahtster
* I've cultivated... zetek 900 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
460,088 topic views. 10 members, 30 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.055 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 18 queries.