Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | | Last >
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: justaspore] * 1
    #29389994 -

Moving my OP over from the perpetual boof... er... confessional booth.

I have two extra B+ prints if'n any of yous distinguished noobs would like one. Send me a PM :pm:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: Gilmour Hendrix]
    #29389996 -

:unwanted:


--------------------
Everything is real. Nothing is certain.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: justaspore]
    #29389997 -

Aw, heck. I'm sorry, buddy.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: Gilmour Hendrix] * 1
    #29390010 -

I'm sure they'll go to good homes. We'll trade some other day, I'm sure <3


--------------------
Everything is real. Nothing is certain.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: Gilmour Hendrix] * 1
    #29390143 -

Gilmour Hendrix said:
Moving my OP over from the perpetual boof... er... confessional booth.

I have two extra B+ prints if'n any of yous distinguished noobs would like one. Send me a PM :pm:



One down, one to go!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: Gilmour Hendrix] * 1
    #29390344 -

Gilmour Hendrix said:
Gilmour Hendrix said:
Moving my OP over from the perpetual boof... er... confessional booth.

I have two extra B+ prints if'n any of yous distinguished noobs would like one. Send me a PM :pm:



One down, one to go!



All out.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: Gilmour Hendrix] * 2
    #29390408 -

Gilmour Hendrix said:
Gilmour Hendrix said:
Gilmour Hendrix said:
Moving my OP over from the perpetual boof... er... confessional booth.

I have two extra B+ prints if'n any of yous distinguished noobs would like one. Send me a PM :pm:



One down, one to go!



All out.




You’re a good human spreading the love my bro. 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 3
    #29390415 -

Thank you, my friend! I'm hoping to be able to give back what you have all been able to give to me. Joy, when it comes right down to it.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: Breadly710]
    #29390418 -

Breadly710 said:
callmehippie said:
Oi! I smell wonderful!:lol:


Thats funny coming from a punk;)

Going to  a punk show is like going to a BO convention.  You gotta shower before and after.  Haha.


Metal shows are  a LIL better.

Im the metal head and  my wifes the punk.
I guess you can call us oxymorons.Because we're both extremely clean.:lol:


Love you too man, and thank you
Thats proably greatness and my amazing humble attitude you smell.

i mean.... I am the best at being humble.:crazy2:



Hope you’re listening to some Type O Negative for this spooky season!




For my wife and I our go to Halloween punk album is.

*misfits*  "Famous monsters"


  even though it's  post Danzig era. We  fucking love it!


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: callmehippie]
    #29390529 -

callmehippie said:
Breadly710 said:
callmehippie said:
Oi! I smell wonderful!:lol:


Thats funny coming from a punk;)

Going to  a punk show is like going to a BO convention.  You gotta shower before and after.  Haha.


Metal shows are  a LIL better.

Im the metal head and  my wifes the punk.
I guess you can call us oxymorons.Because we're both extremely clean.:lol:
CMH, you know I have that record.  And I love it. Cool car tunes. It is a path to peace.  However,

Love you too man, and thank you
Thats proably greatness and my amazing humble attitude you smell.

i mean.... I am the best at being humble.:crazy2:



Hope you’re listening to some Type O Negative for this spooky season!




For my wife and I our go to Halloween punk album post Danzig era. We  fucking love it!



Halloween has never been about Danzig or the misfits, hippie!
callmehippie said:
Breadly710 said:
callmehippie said:
Oi! I smell wonderful!:lol:


Thats funny coming from a punk;)

Going to  a punk show is like going to a BO convention.  You gotta shower before and after.  Haha.


Metal shows are  a LIL better.

Im the metal head and  my wifes the punk.
I guess you can call us oxymorons.Because we're both extremely clean.:lol:


Love you too man, and thank you
Thats proably greatness and my amazing humble attitude you smell.

i mean.... I am the best at being humble.:crazy2:



Hope you’re listening to some Type O Negative for this spooky season!




For my wife and I our go to Halloween punk album is.

*misfits*  "Famous monsters"


  even though it's  post Danzig era. We  fucking love it!



Meh. I thought better of you and your bride.

Seek further…  into the depths of the gothic pit of disparity and deprivation, mon homme… If we should reek of the vile stench of the graveth voice, we will be forced to harken upon the better angels to cleanse the multitude of venial and mortal sins from our feeble existences. For art thou petty in such a description of this meager troubadour, whilst avoiding the master who awaits you in his oubliette…

Yeah, that was pretty dumb. Lol.

Edited by AstroSporeFiend (11/04/25 03:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: AstroSporeFiend]
    #29390669 -

Was that Shakespeare or Chaucer reincarnated, tripping on shrooms, trying to remember Middle English? 😆


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: 1NFIN8] * 1
    #29390823 -

Nah. Just me being a douchebag. :wow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 2
    #29391353 -

Yall thought I was playin



--------------------
Everything is real. Nothing is certain.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: justaspore]
    #29391482 -

Good seeing you back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: JW123]
    #29391483 -

JW123 said:
Good seeing you back.



Access to weed and booze helps <3


--------------------
Everything is real. Nothing is certain.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: justaspore] * 1
    #29391497 -

Ah weed. The comfortable shoes of the mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: justaspore]
    #29391503 -

justaspore said:
Yall thought I was playin





justaspore said:
Yall thought I was playin






whatcha makin sis?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29391505 -

Welcome back girl. Hope all is ok.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29391507 -

Said I was gonna make it my phone background


--------------------
Everything is real. Nothing is certain.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread 💥💥[*RealityGlitch & justaspore 10/21/25*]💥💥 [Re: AZ Starman2112]
    #29391513 -

AZ Starman2112 said:
Welcome back girl. Hope all is ok.



Oh it is certainly not, but I'm still here!


--------------------
Everything is real. Nothing is certain.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 88 89 )
Hindsight 82,021 1,775 10/07/26 04:28 AM
by Noah Keeper
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2164 2165 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,308,909 43,285 10/07/26 10:09 PM
by Baba Yaga
* Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 554 555 )
nosf3r4tu 355,537 11,086 10/07/26 11:27 AM
by Marxcelium
* Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
wavyedge 16,220 416 09/28/26 12:39 AM
by Kloakk
* Excited noob! MushroomFriend 1,142 19 10/31/04 04:55 PM
by MushroomFriend
* Some noob questions MittsWaQ 637 7 08/26/04 12:56 PM
by hyphae
* The official PF TEK cultivation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
callmehippieS 5,094 177 10/02/26 05:22 PM
by fahtster
* NOOB STRIKES AGAIN TODAY 1,050 12 06/04/04 09:11 PM
by Hallucinogen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
41,835 topic views. 17 members, 110 guests and 250 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
Calendar Event: 03/24/26
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.