Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | 668 | 669 | 670 | 671 | 672 | 673 | 674 | 675 | 676 | 677 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29311044 -

BeefSupremeJr said:
fuck ya. parafilm sucks boil that shit.  page 666 of rhe confessional thread! enlil made an appearance because he actually secrety likes me but hell never admit it.  go came bc i asked him to.  hamloaf is just eternal and omnipresent.



Parafilm eventually dries out and kind of sucks. Cling wrap can be cut into little slices and you can wrap the fuck out of shit. I preferred it back in my growing days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: stareatclouds] * 1
    #29311046 -

ah shit! i just realized i didnt respond to your dms.  i alwsys read dms when i first wake up and think ill respond when i have coffee. but i dont.

sorry doggy ill do that


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 1
    #29311077 -

KlarnEvil9 said:
Page 333 for me - half-evil semi-satan page.



Choronzon (333)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: catnip40] * 4
    #29311654 -

Confession: I should have bought more mature tomato plants/ peppers from Home Depot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: CocaineBuffet] * 4
    #29311892 -

CocaineBuffet said:
Confession: I should have bought more mature tomato plants/ peppers from Home Depot



A few years ago I decided to start my own plants indoors and then move them outside at the earliest possible time. It sucked waiting until August for fruits. I bought one of the weed tents from Amazon to start everything in. It makes a huge difference.


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29312584 -

OLDDAD77 said:
CocaineBuffet said:
Confession: I should have bought more mature tomato plants/ peppers from Home Depot



A few years ago I decided to start my own plants indoors and then move them outside at the earliest possible time. It sucked waiting until August for fruits. I bought one of the weed tents from Amazon to start everything in. It makes a huge difference.



Truth.

Why jump from seed if generations already bred the seeds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 7
    #29312608 -

Was in a new age coffee/tea shop in Nashville the other day. Don't judge. It was the closest coffee to the airbnb.

They had the usual trippy tchotchkes and when they noticed my wife showing me some mushroom trinket or other the little hippy girl rushed over to show me the mushroom chocolates. I politely told her that I was not interested, and then had to explain why not to the wifey out of ear shot.

Another customer overheard the shop girl's pitch and came over all excited to hear more. Little miss hippy was all too happy to explain that they didn't have actual psilocybin, but did have mushrooms, just the "B" kind instead of the "A" kind, "if you know what I mean." To which the customer, clearly one of the many bachelorette party goers crawling all over Broadway, gave a knowing look and bought the last two packages.

I confess that I just shook my head and kept my mouth shut. Okay on second thought, maybe the coffee shop was the confession and keeping my mouth shut is a humble/brag.

Maybe I should have said something, though. I hope it wasn't filled with RCs or Amanita muscaria and made her sick. But I didn't think some creepy old dude spouting conspiracy theories was the right move either.

I'll go say my 5 our fathers and drink three bloody marys.


--------------------
Stoned Gummys | BRF Pucks | Primo Reusable Plates | Easy LI 4 Preserv & Propo
"Psychedelics are powerful substances. Nothing that powerful is completely safe... and nothing completely safe is that powerful!" - Abigail Calder at ALPS 2023
Don't Panic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29312612 -

OLDDAD77 said:
CocaineBuffet said:
Confession: I should have bought more mature tomato plants/ peppers from Home Depot



A few years ago I decided to start my own plants indoors and then move them outside at the earliest possible time. It sucked waiting until August for fruits. I bought one of the weed tents from Amazon to start everything in. It makes a huge difference.



This. 😎 However watch out for "I just start them indoors under lights"
because family and friends might make wise guy jokes at you for that.
Seriously these posts are are some real sh*t, good on you guys.


--------------------
Nature Reclaims All.
See, I'm flarkin' helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ReverendMyc] * 4
    #29312614 -

I would have said something, but im not even 30 yet and have come to terms with the fact that my know it all attitude rubs some people wrong :lol:


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Wedgie] * 8
    #29312617 -

Yeah, my family hates that I know everything 😂

Had a house inspection a little while back, guess I missed a bag I’d hidden in the linen closet :/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: 3.A.M] * 1
    #29312621 -

:flow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: tryptkaloids] * 6
    #29312629 -

tryptkaloids said:
I would have said something, but im not even 30 yet and have come to terms with the fact that my know it all attitude rubs some people wrong :lol:



The older I get the more I don't know shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: stubb]
    #29312661 -

I can't say I've ever known shit...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: 1234go] * 10
    #29312726 -

the one thing ive learned with age is that nobody knows shit about fuck.


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29312731 -

I confess that I have been slacking this summer. Traveling and new work responsibilities really got me lazy in cult. I got back to getting back up. Got grain ready and had 2 jars that might work out. Ready to get things going again.

Fun times on my travels. I took a g of some hillbilly on a train ride from bc to Seattle and it was beautiful. Glad to be back!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Breadly710] * 8
    #29312745 -

I’ve forgotten more shit than I will ever know


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: tryptkaloids] * 6
    #29312795 -

tryptkaloids said:
I would have said something, but im not even 30 yet and have come to terms with the fact that my know it all attitude rubs some people wrong :lol:



I knew eveything when I was in my 20's too. Now I'm just a gen-x'er who is getting dumber by the day.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: FuzzyFoot] * 4
    #29312904 -

FuzzyFoot said:
tryptkaloids said:
I would have said something, but im not even 30 yet and have come to terms with the fact that my know it all attitude rubs some people wrong :lol:



I knew eveything when I was in my 20's too. Now I'm just a gen-x'er who is getting dumber by the day.






lord that hit close to home.  as im sitting here in that almost exact formation.


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 5
    #29312913 -

BeefSupremeJr said:
FuzzyFoot said:
tryptkaloids said:
I would have said something, but im not even 30 yet and have come to terms with the fact that my know it all attitude rubs some people wrong :lol:



I knew eveything when I was in my 20's too. Now I'm just a gen-x'er who is getting dumber by the day.






lord that hit close to home.  as im sitting here in that almost exact formation.



same :lol:

minor shoulder surgery yesterday. learning to wipe my dumb gen x ass left handed today.


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Mackload] * 3
    #29312916 -

Hope you heal up well n in good time mate. Consult Kevin Smiths 'Jay & Silent Bob strike back' in which Jason Mewes gives stellar advice on using basic marijuana paraphanalia to prevent excess fecal buildup while he is subject to his own alleged wiping problems, or to quote the film: "Stink nuggets."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | 668 | 669 | 670 | 671 | 672 | 673 | 674 | 675 | 676 | 677 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* spider in my casing! XAZIA 1,263 8 03/06/02 07:56 PM
by fungichick
* A big spider
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 1,645 21 08/08/06 07:11 PM
by Eraserhead
* Spiders demiu5 1,147 4 08/25/05 03:58 PM
by TheLegend
* Outdoor Cultivation. Can I apply a casing layer late? TheFish 1,118 6 06/29/07 11:02 AM
by mushbaby
* I've cultivated... zetek 900 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* total n00b: cobweb mold or mycelium? myelination 2,049 12 02/22/08 07:33 PM
by djsethall
* Spider Web Question thenewuser 789 6 10/25/04 03:55 AM
by thenewuser
* spider web in PF style jars? jungal jeull 722 4 04/10/08 11:16 PM
by Ram Dass

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
459,241 topic views. 16 members, 56 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 16 queries.