Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | 668 | 669 | 670 | 671 | 672 | 673 | 674 | 675 | 676 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: boxtrotalpha] * 1
    #29310621 -

boxtrotalpha said:
Man it's gotta be super quiet in otd today for 1234go, enlil and hamloaf to be here



I was wondering. fucks going on?! :lol:


edit: pg 666 :hellyeah:


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Edited by Mackload (08/11/25 05:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 2
    #29310625 -

BeefSupremeJr said:
boxtrotalpha said:
nocap said:
Might have to finally pick a side in the clingwrap v parafilm war…



:wtfsonic:

I'd go parafilm just to fight with beef personally



:excuseme:




I have a roll of parafilm I bought like 15 years ago, and I still haven't used it all...

I learned about clingwrap, and only use the parafilm once in a while. They both work just fine...

Y'all bicker like old ladies about the two...

:iloveit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Mackload] * 3
    #29310633 -

fuck ya. parafilm sucks boil that shit.  page 666 of rhe confessional thread! enlil made an appearance because he actually secrety likes me but hell never admit it.  go came bc i asked him to.  hamloaf is just eternal and omnipresent.


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 4
    #29310643 -

Just here to claim my mark on page 666
:devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: stubb] * 2
    #29310647 -

I like HG cups:



--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29310726 -

BeefSupremeJr said:
fuck ya. parafilm sucks boil that shit.  page 666 of rhe confessional thread! enlil made an appearance because he actually secrety likes me but hell never admit it.  go came bc i asked him to.  hamloaf is just eternal and omnipresent.



I'll bet enlil is just a giant softie in real life. Unless you tell him ozzy is better than dio. He probably hates me for that one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: boxtrotalpha]
    #29310734 -

Why is Ube (sweet yam) flooding the food market? Yeah, its purple but it also is way too sweet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: boxtrotalpha] * 5
    #29310739 -

'better' is too subjective with that comparison.

like ozzy was an amazing performer and front man and OG sabbath and solo ozzy are all bad ass. but hes the britney spears of heavy metal in a way because he never wrote his own songs or play an instrument. bob daisley and geezer butler wrote the vast majority of his hits and most songs.

dio wrote his own stuff at least but he wasnt musically adventurous enough. and his writing style is mostly just contrasting nouns and themes within the same line. most dio songs are played in simple block style guitar parts nothing progressive and as time went on his ringers of musicians for the band got worse and worse. dio was at his best with rainbow. solo got shitty real quick.

both rock but for different reasons. both are way better than the grateful dead and thats what matters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: mushboy] * 3
    #29310755 -

:shotsfired:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: B Traven] * 2
    #29310775 -

i saw ozzy 3times. the first was with sabbath in 05 ozzfest on 7g of cubes after boiling in the sun for 12hrs no food or water :dead:

then i saw him in 2016 with sabbath and solo 2019 right before covid. that was an amazing show one of the best ive seen from anyone.

never saw dio but i do enjoy the last in line. that album has some bangers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: mushboy]
    #29310789 -

That sounds like a rough morning after


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: tryptkaloids] * 8
    #29310800 -

Page 666 :devil:

I've finally moved into my new place but I'm not 100% sure when I'll be back properly, I spawned a few fahtlocs but otherwise have a shit load of agar work to do and I don't know where I'll be putting the SAB.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Mackload] * 1
    #29310810 -

Mackload said:
edit: pg 666 :hellyeah:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: catnip40] * 1
    #29310913 -

666

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: anders] * 2
    #29310938 -

Pg 662 for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: DERRAYLD] * 1
    #29310950 -

Page 333 for me - half-evil semi-satan page.


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 5
    #29310963 -

My cultivation confession of the day is that I did absolutely none of the gardening I had intended to. Instead, taking a sweaty nap and then working into the night to fix a closet lock.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29311022 -

Keep those underpants gnomes in their place


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Dkeppel]
    #29311037 -

Dkeppel said:
Page 666 :devil:

I've finally moved into my new place but I'm not 100% sure when I'll be back properly, I spawned a few fahtlocs but otherwise have a shit load of agar work to do and I don't know where I'll be putting the SAB.



Congrats my man!! I didn't even know you were moving, but fuck yeah!


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: mushboy]
    #29311038 -

mushboy said:
i saw ozzy 3times. the first was with sabbath in 05 ozzfest on 7g of cubes after boiling in the sun for 12hrs no food or water :dead:

then i saw him in 2016 with sabbath and solo 2019 right before covid. that was an amazing show one of the best ive seen from anyone.

never saw dio but i do enjoy the last in line. that album has some bangers.



I seen Ozzy and Black Sabbath 5 times over the years, my first time seeing him was in 1996

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | 668 | 669 | 670 | 671 | 672 | 673 | 674 | 675 | 676 | | Last >

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ThorA 15,020 81 04/03/01 05:26 PM
by ralphster44
* (off topic) damn i'm unlucky. matjiz 267 0 07/16/05 01:54 PM
by
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,044 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Cultivation as a Hobby! phrozendata 1,653 9 06/08/02 05:48 PM
by girlskater
* Re: Cultivation Video Teks 12BLate 3,594 13 01/24/00 02:00 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* weilli cultivation downforpot 1,321 3 12/21/01 07:13 AM
by puscle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
459,658 topic views. 12 members, 62 guests and 184 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.018 seconds on 16 queries.