Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | 668 | 669 | 670 | 671 | 672 | 673 | 674 | 675 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Leftfield420]
    #29310500 -

Wow.... okay... well, thanks for clearing that up for me :lol:

I just always chaulked it up being something that happens from time to time and i never really put too much thought into it other than genes or conditions.

Then i just cut them off the sub with an electronic carving knife just like if they were some tall boys. :lol:

Can't say i've ever had it actually elicit feelings of anger in me tho.

But i guess it's always good to keep up with the slang the kids are using. :thumbup:



--------------------

:mushroom2: LotKid's PE Tips        :shpongle:    LotKid's Chocolates :mushroom2:
:dancingbear: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: nocap] * 2
    #29310507 -

nocap said:
ThurmanMurman said:
Im glad someone else said it bc I've felt like a snob for feeling burdened by this. I dont want to spend an hour plucking and trimming 250g. 🤷‍♂️



Mow them down with a chefs knife and make a strong tea with them fresh.

I have also thrown away smol guys though.



It feels wasteful to not chase that 2nd flush though. Kind of a rock and a hard place, but I've only dealt with it a couple times. And then there's ochras, which basically just puts me in that situation by default. I wanna say it was DarrylD that posted some absolute behemoths, but my ochras were always tubs full of string beans.


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: tryptkaloids] * 3
    #29310511 -

Gotta find you a good culture that performs the way you want it to given the circumstances and parameters provided for you by your environment and tools you have available to you.


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: hamloaf] * 2
    #29310514 -

Man it's gotta be super quiet in otd today for 1234go, enlil and hamloaf to be here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman]
    #29310519 -

You gonna give them another go once you get situated?  They are on my list to try out, hopefully sooner than later. 

Patiently waiting for Ochra giveaway in the marketplace so I don’t have to be all :begger: in the species thread.

Confession tax for real:
I got lazy and let a bunch of petris get overgrown, and now I think most of the plates have mold and are trash.  Hoping to save 3-4 though.  From the looks of things, I’ll be tossing a few jars that came from these questionable plates too.

Thankfully no projects obliterated or prized genetics lost.

Might have to finally pick a side in the clingwrap v parafilm war…

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: boxtrotalpha] * 2
    #29310522 -

boxtrotalpha said:
Man it's gotta be super quiet in otd today for 1234go, enlil and hamloaf to be here




I gotta personal invite from BeefSupreme...

:psshh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: nocap] * 1
    #29310524 -

nocap said:
Might have to finally pick a side in the clingwrap v parafilm war…



:wtfsonic:

I'd go parafilm just to fight with beef personally

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: boxtrotalpha] * 2
    #29310535 -

boxtrotalpha said:
Man it's gotta be super quiet in otd today for 1234go, enlil and hamloaf to be here



What is this “otd” you speak of


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: hamloaf] * 3
    #29310537 -

Must be a pub thing :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: 3.A.M] * 1
    #29310541 -

mushwife has known me for a looong time and we have done 5 major moves in our life and every. damn. time. shes eyeballing the cases and jars and boxes of bags and other supplies and asks ..

'do you really need all this??'


:knowwhatnevermind:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: mushboy] * 3
    #29310544 -

Just tell her no but keep it anyway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29310545 -

tryptkaloids said:
I always chalked it up to genetics or over field capacity bulk



Same, my experiences have always lead me to blaming genetics for the majority of short fruit encounters

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: nocap] * 1
    #29310547 -

nocap said:
You gonna give them another go once you get situated?  They are on my list to try out, hopefully sooner than later. 

Patiently waiting for Ochra giveaway in the marketplace so I don’t have to be all :begger: in the species thread.

Confession tax for real:
I got lazy and let a bunch of petris get overgrown, and now I think most of the plates have mold and are trash.  Hoping to save 3-4 though.  From the looks of things, I’ll be tossing a few jars that came from these questionable plates too.

Thankfully no projects obliterated or prized genetics lost.

Might have to finally pick a side in the clingwrap v parafilm war…



Clingwrap all day.

And I think I only ever printed one cap, but I'll check. Ive still got some old ochra plates stashed though - when I do agar work, I can grow out a fresh one and send ya a wedge, if you'd like.


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: 3.A.M] * 2
    #29310548 -

3.A.M said:
Must be a pub thing :shrug:




:whowouldsaysuchathing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman]
    #29310560 -

:hatsoff:  I would be much obliged.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: boxtrotalpha] * 1
    #29310563 -

boxtrotalpha said:
nocap said:
Might have to finally pick a side in the clingwrap v parafilm war…



:wtfsonic:

I'd go parafilm just to fight with beef personally



:excuseme:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29310567 -

Things are getting lively… :awedance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 1
    #29310585 -

ThurmanMurman said:
Wedgie said:
I'm just here for learning, sharing and receiving awesome grow-photos, trying new stuff, having fun, and even sorta socializing here!
:datass:



Trying new stuff is how I ended up with a wife with a boyfriend who can't even be bothered to put my xbox controller back on the charger before he leaves. 16hr shift the other day and I came home to a dead controller with cheeto dust all over the thumbsticks. This shit aint fair, man.



:ohmyfuck:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DV8DUG] * 1
    #29310597 -

Lol he dont even have a wife


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids] * 1
    #29310607 -

tryptkaloids said:
Lol he dont even have a wife





--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | 668 | 669 | 670 | 671 | 672 | 673 | 674 | 675 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New User Welcome Wagon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 39 40 )
flapping_bird 16,185 791 10/07/26 03:02 PM
by Shroomeus
* Gymnopilus cultivation
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
PhenoDreamers 15,538 561 10/07/26 09:55 AM
by GymnCarrey
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8722 8723 )
saralove 5,228,309 174,448 10/07/26 09:50 AM
by Cakewonder
* Collecting wild spawn for in door cultivation deoxy187 499 3 11/07/04 07:55 PM
by deoxy187
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,658 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* Agar Wedge / Mushroom Tissue to mycelium syringe - ohm's ghetto tek
( 1 2 all )
ohmatic 9,140 22 01/11/05 04:50 AM
by ohmatic
* innoculating with carboard wedges lordoftheshroomz 952 7 05/05/05 11:21 AM
by Roadkill
* Innoculating with agar wedge observations homebrew 3,789 4 03/01/02 08:00 AM
by homebrew

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
466,794 topic views. 19 members, 53 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 16 queries.