Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 435 | 436 | 437 | 438 | 439 | 440 | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | | Last >
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: ReverendMyc] * 1
    #29291221 -

Thanks dude! I’m worried rye will taste funky.


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: ReverendMyc] * 7
    #29291252 -

I had a very solid existential trip on just 0.8 grams of dried semperviva, but I experienced almost no visuals. There were mild distortions and tracers present, but no vivid DMT-like visuals as I would have on 0.8 grams of dried pans.
It was potent, though. The world became very surreal, and I felt the challenges of life in a loop, experiencing an existential struggle and the paradox of life. It was a calm and peaceful yet challenging experience.

I can't say I disliked or loved the semperviva.
Every time I tried them (though I never attempted a "heroic dose"), I found myself in a very melancholic state of mind. I felt a cold vibe from them, as if something inevitable was going to happen, as if I might die at any moment.
However, it wasn't an "ego death" but it felt more like complete craziness without any visuals or visual depth. The world became strange, and I felt stuck somewhere in between forever.
:trippingdog:

Getting off the trip felt like my soul was finally freed after being kidnapped and trapped for a while.

Semps are potent, but not in the way I would like or expected. This was my experience with them and only my subjective opinion. Perhaps I could change my mind, or maybe I should try a higher dose.
The trip overall was quite healing afterward, as it was nice to liberate from the trap.
It's possible that they're just not my kind of mushroom. I am open to trying (and I've got them) other semperviva genetics, but I still consider myself a fan of panaeolus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Bra] * 5
    #29291293 -

When I was on ssri's and had considerable  tolerance, I tried 40g fresh and it was the only dose and mushroom to date that has ever given me 3D visuals. It's also the kindest mushroom and the only one to gift me an euphoric trip. I've tried ttbvi, ochras and cubes. I have two shoeboxes spawned right now. If I can get a repeat of that experience, I may not grow anything else for a while. They're just that good. Almost feels like they should be given to first-time trippers by default (at a safe dose of course)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: OLDDAD77] * 2
    #29291339 -

Thanks Rev.  And @bra you and I seem to be on the same page about them.

  This is definitely easing my mind.  I've been waiting for somoone/anyone to relate to my wife and I. I was starting to think it wasn't going to happen and we were just super unlucky lol with the variety. 

I was just telling my wife. you know maybe we're just comparing them too much to what we normally see and the fact that that's not happening just means that they're a lot less tame and intense when it comes to visuals.


Cuz yes we were definitely tripping. But it was more of like a heavy body feeling . Not so much energetic. And visuals were very light. 

I guess overall I misunderstood some of the experiences I've read when talking about the trip and its entirety and then its realation to visuals. 

Because it's really hard for me to imagine somebody saying they had one of the best most existential craziest meaningful trips ever on something but then say oh yeah but it also wasn't very visual at all. But that's just me. imho I have to have amazing visuals for it to even touch on being one of those types of trips. That's why visuals have always been so important to me. To me if there's no amazing visuals there's no point.

Lol but yeah if this is the case. definitely wouldn't be  calling them  my favorite. Although they would definitely be good for going out in public if you're worried about that. And having some sort of public entertainment trip experience.


Ima give the orchas I have a try now.

Then I'll get started on some ttbvi.
I have a feeling  we'll  have better results visually with those.😎


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: callmehippie] * 1
    #29291366 -

I feel that. I love my visuals. Mix some LSD and BVI and fall into the the abyss.

For the most part, my gang do like gummies at music shows, so you nailed that. Very few of them are experienced psychonauts like me, though. I think these are fun when I am out with people, but my preference is also going deeper on my own or with one or two other adventurers in a safe space. Then I want to see some altered realities.

I imagine that you can get there on these if you play with the dose, but mine have been less visual so far. I will change my tune if the other lines are different and let you know.


--------------------
Stoned Gummys | BRF Pucks | Primo Reusable Plates | Easy LI 4 Preserv & Propo
"Psychedelics are powerful substances. Nothing that powerful is completely safe... and nothing completely safe is that powerful!" - Abigail Calder at ALPS 2023
Don't Panic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: ReverendMyc] * 2
    #29291413 -

@rev





Lol sorry this little scene from Orange County is an inside joke between my cousin and i. Basically saying we agree.we are on the same page. and we are alot alike.

Ps. Makes sense. I did put down psychonaut for my occupation in my profile.


I think I grew up in a time when visuals mattered most. And now we live in a time where visuals don't matter as much and people are taking them to better their life in some way usually some sort of mental condition. In this case they're not looking for necessarily just to have fun and that's very understandable.

For me the fun is in the visuals.
I've got a lot of ptsd problems that  the mushrooms help but really I take them for fun and in turn they benefit me on those other avenues as well.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: callmehippie] * 4
    #29291445 -

Maybe eating them fresh would increase the visuals?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: callmehippie] * 7
    #29291457 -





Semps are progressing.  Some of them are aborting, but more new pins and 2 of the boxes seem to be perking along ok.....Other box is really slow and just looks not so great overall.  Been misting twice daily with lid cocked a bit.  Otherwise LITFA.  Got 6 more small trays in watertubs that I just cased and 12 qt shoebox I cased.  Got quite a few fully colonized jars ready to go but no shelf space.  Waiting on my ochras and  pans to finish their thing......

Chillbillies are fully colonized and look good, but no pins.....don't know what those things are going to do.

I'm learning more and more about set and setting affecting more than just the vibe of the trip.    TTBVI out of same jar....One time 500mg had no visuals....maybe a little carpet warping, but nothing to write home about and was an incredibly deep and beautiful experience of cosmic bliss.......Same dose out of same jar while sick,  amazing visuals....beautiful and then just felt awful and terrified... A wonderful experience and terrible experience from same jar of TTBVI fruits.

I would say don't give up on the semps....give them a couple more goes.... never know how things might be different on a different day.

Ochras have always been super strong...sometimes rough, but they get the job done. 

Myceliated semp grain was very visual for me, but not much of an emotional or body experience when I did it.

I take them to have fun, to heal, to live better, as a preworkout.  I just like them and like to take them.  I think they are good me.  Really.  I plan on just taking them to trip balls this weekend..  no expectations of healing or insights, just for the experience, but will see what happens.  Glad people are getting in there and experiencing these things and thanks for sharing your experiences on here.


--------------------
I may not have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, but I have taken 20 grams of fresh subtropicalis :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: YoshiTrainer] * 9
    #29291472 -

YoshiTrainer said:
Maybe eating them fresh would increase the visuals?



In my experience fresh is always best, but more-so with semperviva. Maybe it’s a novel alkaloid, maybe I don’t do fresh/dry dose math well, maybe it’s just placebo, but fresh semps are a very different animal than dried. My dry semp experiences are very emotional. They’re all up in my brain teaching me, nurturing me, I feel an empathetic and loving presence. I don’t see much. Fresh semps turned tree leaves into bats in the most amazing way. Just my opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Hardhead]
    #29291478 -

Quote:
I plan on just taking them to trip balls this weekend..  no expectations of healing or insights, just for the experience, but will see what happens.




You sir win the “statement of the day award”!


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: OLDDAD77] * 6
    #29291747 -

I've had under whelming trips on them too but they were immature and I didn't take much. The best/most visual was 25g fresh of ones that were so dark they looked like they were starting to rot. OEV were really good in the light not so good in the dark. CEV was good no matter what. I'm the light, my hands melted into solid objects with no fingers.
They were also reported to be super visual by a friend of a friend who took 2g dry. He also lived an entire life in about an hour if I recall the report correctly. He is very experienced with shrooms. My wife on the other hand doesn't think much of them either. I would up the dose if you were mentally good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: callmehippie]
    #29292122 -




Dude this device looks like it was made by hand, can you share how you made it?


--------------------
from Russia with love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: 11.11] * 2
    #29292161 -

You can buy one online.

This one is the pre built one that is programmed


And this one is one you would have to program and get the correct board for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: 11.11]
    #29292357 -

11.11 said:



Dude this device looks like it was made by hand, can you share how you made it?



Classic doc smoke, you make it too easy.


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Edited by Mr Piggy (07/24/25 12:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Mr Piggy] * 2
    #29292710 -

I think I spawned this about a month ago (I’m very bad at keeping track). Spawned to coir with a thin pseudo-casing layer of coir. Starting to get pins. Any reason to add a verm casing layer at this point, or let it ride?



--------------------
The Hitchhiker's Guide

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Myco816]
    #29292894 -

Myco816 said:
I think I spawned this about a month ago (I’m very bad at keeping track). Spawned to coir with a thin pseudo-casing layer of coir. Starting to get pins. Any reason to add a verm casing layer at this point, or let it ride?





*deleted*

Edit: I fucked up - didnt realize I was on semp thread. Shouldn't post before I'm awake.😬


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Edited by ThurmanMurman (07/24/25 09:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: mycorry]
    #29292963 -

Psilocybe hoogshagenii                            Psilocybe subtropicales
It's the same thing...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: ManMagic] * 6
    #29292980 -

No it is not. Two different species not even closely related..

And you're replying to a 4 year old comment lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: PhenoDreamers] * 7
    #29293005 -

to the semperviva afficionados
which line of semp am i looking at?
the jar had lost its label. could be tres soles or bell caps or other.



--------------------
the observer is the observed
            j. krishnamurti


>The Hitchhiker‘s Guide to the Shroomery<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: PhenoDreamers] * 1
    #29293024 -

I didn't know
Thanks

Edited by ManMagic (07/24/25 09:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 435 | 436 | 437 | 438 | 439 | 440 | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 805 806 )
Hillbillyjohn 628,740 16,114 09/29/26 11:37 AM
by Huskies
* Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
wavyedge 16,130 416 09/28/26 12:39 AM
by Kloakk
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 755 756 )
firstTIMER420 588,536 15,112 09/29/26 02:20 PM
by Scemilope
* Shroomy 1's Leucistic Texans
( 1 2 3 4 all )
P.Menace 8,797 72 02/14/09 07:02 AM
by dead
* Looking leucistic
( 1 2 all )
FrankHorrigan 4,529 34 02/23/14 08:10 PM
by cronicr
* Printing Semperviva Javadog 3,221 17 01/23/11 01:48 PM
by Javadog
* Leucistic/albino Golden Teacher, any chance of getting more? rupertboy 6,357 7 10/26/10 02:44 AM
by rupertboy
* Possible leucistic? MightyWhite 1,156 5 08/02/09 10:16 PM
by veda_sticks

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
353,206 topic views. 14 members, 90 guests and 172 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 16 queries.