Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 | 556 | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Blueberry Muffin]
    #29248514 -

Blueberry Muffin said:
I need a presto maintenance tek



its that little booklet that comes in the box

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Blueberry Muffin] * 5
    #29248515 -

Never leave vinegar and water in a pot, the vinegar is corrosive to stainless steel and aluminium.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: DERRAYLD]
    #29248619 -

DERRAYLD said:
Never leave vinegar and water in a pot, the vinegar is corrosive to stainless steel and aluminium.



It's too late but I learned my lesson :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Blueberry Muffin]
    #29248627 -

Is there a reason you left the water and vinegar in there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: DERRAYLD]
    #29248662 -

I reused the water
:babypalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Blueberry Muffin]
    #29248670 -

Aaah, don't do that either.

Dry it after use

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: DERRAYLD] * 11
    #29248932 -

Confession, though not really a sin but...I fuggin LOVE buying jars. I feel like I'm buying something way more important than jars, like every dozen I buy is a level up in my production capabilities. 🀣


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 2
    #29248934 -

walls of tubzzzz :headbang3:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: tripdawg420] * 2
    #29248987 -

tripdawg420 said:
walls of tubzzzz :headbang3:



That's next. I have 80 of the walmart 6qts, but I'd like to reduce workload by switching to 15qt boxes and run 2 quarts spawn at a time. I dont have the balls to put 4qts to a mono and they're a PITA to harvest and clean anyway. 🀣


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman]
    #29248993 -

mf monos fuck all that bs :rockon: 5 qt monos ez 10 oz dry :thumbup:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: tripdawg420]
    #29248996 -

tripdawg420 said:
mf monos fuck all that bs :rockon: 5 qt monos ez 10 oz dry :thumbup:



That's assuming it doesn't shit the bed though. Trich shows up and I'm out 4qts of spawn and 16qts coir. Im pickin up what you're layin down, but I prefer a more cautious approach.


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 1
    #29248999 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 3
    #29249026 -

ThurmanMurman said:
tripdawg420 said:
walls of tubzzzz :headbang3:



That's next. I have 80 of the walmart 6qts, but I'd like to reduce workload by switching to 15qt boxes and run 2 quarts spawn at a time. I dont have the balls to put 4qts to a mono and they're a PITA to harvest and clean anyway. 🀣



I really like the 12-15Q boot boxes. I did run a full sized tote once and it was cool and stuff but I don’t like spending 3 hours picking and cleaning fruit. A couple of shoeboxes every week or 2 is nice. Besides, I’m still not confident enough to run more than a couple quarts at once πŸ˜‚


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29249029 -

:hatsoff:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: tripdawg420]
    #29249036 -

ya i shouldnt really promote that kinda shit :thumbup:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 3
    #29249149 -

ThurmanMurman said:
Confession, though not really a sin but...I fuggin LOVE buying jars. I feel like I'm buying something way more important than jars, like every dozen I buy is a level up in my production capabilities. 🀣



Hellz yeah! I had about $40 worth of gift cards from dumb surveys, spent it all on 6x half gallon jars (AIO pan jars!) and a 4 pack of 15qt boot boxes.

:hellyeah:


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: tripdawg420] * 1
    #29249150 -

I feel that.
My first big monos shit out hard. I switched to small batches to keep my fuckups from rubbing elbows with each other. I didn't use my big tubs again for like 2 years. πŸ˜†
I recently felt confident ballsy and ran some big tubs, they did pretty well.
Hobbits kodama gave me the best return I've ever had.


--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Scemilope] * 2
    #29249191 -

I've noticed more than a few people on here convert their 66qt sterilite totes into a large fruiting chamber for multiple trays/baskets/bags, myself included.

Personally I think they make great fruiting environments, but I've always been partial to tall fc's.

I confess I'm going to re-purpose my 66qts into regular non-cult storage very soon.


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 1
    #29249206 -

I thought I had a lot of boxes going on. But I don’t have anywhere close to 80 wow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­


--------------------
Face failure head on and learn something from it
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: misterswisher]
    #29249218 -

misterswisher said:
I thought I had a lot of boxes going on. But I don’t have anywhere close to 80 wow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­



I dont have 80 boxes spawned, I just bought 8 10 packs of walmart shoeboxes. Most of them are sitting in a stack or being used to organize supplies.


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 | 556 | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Official Noob of the Moment Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 120 121 )
BeefExtreme 41,841 2,416 10/01/26 07:50 AM
by Lo-Z
* Gymnopilus cultivation
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
PhenoDreamers 15,554 561 10/07/26 09:55 AM
by GymnCarrey
* Facebook Cause jono80 620 4 08/31/07 11:32 AM
by CaptainLinger
* I've cultivated... zetek 905 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,160 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,963 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,988 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Maturing as a Cultivator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
automanM 11,705 63 06/15/12 08:18 PM
by kenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
468,908 topic views. 17 members, 266 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 16 queries.