Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1727 | 1728 | 1729 | 1730 | 1731 | 1732 | 1733 | 1734 | 1735 | 1736 | 1737 | 1738 | 1739 | 1740 | 1741 | 1742 | 1743 | 1744 | 1745 | 1746 | 1747 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #29210746 -

I could never do tobacco of any kind.  I have an extreme aversion to it.


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #29210750 -

Bigbadwooof said:
What's that chew with the Native American on the pack? Full leaf tobacco... Big Red Chew or somethin? I used to pound that shit! Spit like a gallon of spit every 10 minutes lol



Red man but its not called that anymore its called americas best and doesnt have the Indian on it :chief:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #29210763 -

Is that one of those, ‘new name, same great racist taste!’ type of deals?


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #29210777 -

Big League Chew is where it is at.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29210861 -

I loved that shit but I didn't make the connection that it was emulating tobacco until I was older
When did they make chaw against da rules in da big leagues?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29210870 -

Because little kids watch it and get addicted to chew tobacco!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29210871 -

I wish


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #29210872 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Bigbadwooof said:
What's that chew with the Native American on the pack? Full leaf tobacco... Big Red Chew or somethin? I used to pound that shit! Spit like a gallon of spit every 10 minutes lol



Red man but its not called that anymore its called americas best and doesnt have the Indian on it :chief:



Man... they should have left it alone. It was perfect..

I had a job where we could chew but not smoke, so I started chewing that tasty shit for a while. I ended up getting fired for smoking tho :cookiemonster:

I'd do it again, I'd do it again.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29210873 -

Remember candy cigarettes?
What about airsoft guns?

They must’ve made all of those illegal too right? Goodness I mean what about laser tag? That must just be a death shoot straight to life of crime.

Or how about the ICP?  They must’ve been banned by now. All their songs are about violence and it just makes people violent.
Right?
:drphil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 4
    #29210905 -

Let's see. Candy cigarettes are banned. Air soft cant be purchased by anyone under 18. Icp is a federally designated criminal gang and on several agency watchlists :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29210911 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 2
    #29210912 -

god america sucks:lol:

fake guns and real guns have the same conditions.

have mountains of sugar but in cig form? no thats wrong.

and the guys who made big money hustlers are a criminal gang:lol:

woop woop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29210913 -

You can still buy candy cigarettes. Every kid I know has airsoft guns and most of them weren’t the ones that bought them. Video games do not make people violent. The ICP does not make terrorism. The government is stupid.

So is your disingenuous argument. So stop faffing about and perk up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29210916 -

My dog ate my candy cigarettes just a few days ago. I’m still kind of pissed.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29210917 -

You should be. Those are on back order now because of the embargo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29210918 -

Could be worse. Could be British.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29210921 -

Smellyhobbit said:
Could be worse. Could be British.



British candy cigarettes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29210930 -

It doesnt matter sports people should set an example as role models for kids because theyre looked up to. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #29210941 -

are you doing a shtick or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #29210962 -

Athletes are good role models until you look at their lives at all


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1727 | 1728 | 1729 | 1730 | 1731 | 1732 | 1733 | 1734 | 1735 | 1736 | 1737 | 1738 | 1739 | 1740 | 1741 | 1742 | 1743 | 1744 | 1745 | 1746 | 1747 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Hillary vs Trump Debate Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
amp244 24,120 1,077 11/15/16 03:01 PM
by ballsalsa
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* Primary Loyalties. The_Red_Crayon 703 6 06/27/06 01:02 AM
by Panoramix
* Party Loyalty DoctorJ 714 3 05/12/04 02:34 PM
by silversoul7
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,078 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* Emory University Students Think Donald Trump Is Out to Kill Them 20 Year Taper 428 6 03/27/16 12:15 PM
by hostileuniverse

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,990 topic views. 5 members, 1 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.054 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 18 queries.