Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1333 | 1334 | 1335 | 1336 | 1337 | 1338 | 1339 | 1340 | 1341 | 1342 | 1343 | 1344 | 1345 | 1346 | 1347 | 1348 | 1349 | 1350 | 1351 | 1352 | 1353 | | Last >
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: haniblecter]
    #28990393 -

haniblecter said:
for $200 you're halfway there to building a flow hood (carpentry aside) and not having to worry about no pours. Glad I took the plunge and I still use HG's...in fact, found one from 2022 that was poured, no contams...amazing.



Ive got an ffu, I would just rather use petris and I like to have reusable dishes.


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Huskies]
    #28990404 -

Huskies said:
How does sterilizing these polypropylene petri dishes work? Do they come with a re-usable sleeve?

I guess people are doing no-pours with these? I've gotten good at pours, but if I can stack dozens of these in the 23qt and not have to worry about being timely, I'd be down.



Yeah u can just wrap in foil n pc with your agar or use a grow bag they also fit in pint jars so I will stack them upside down in a pint jar then they flip upright when needed.
Idk if anybody is doing no pours with them , even the hg containers I'd be pouring with lol


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: cronicr]
    #28990412 -

cronicr said:
Naw they're great lol, I actually just ordered more but they are far more expensive and aren't suited for no pours





All my Tamps look so much weaker than that…
If you don’t mind, what agar recipe are you using there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: MycCycle] * 3
    #28990552 -

Checked on an old tamp plate and saw there’s a stone forming.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: MycCycle] * 1
    #28990589 -

MycCycle said:
cronicr said:
Naw they're great lol, I actually just ordered more but they are far more expensive and aren't suited for no pours





All my Tamps look so much weaker than that…
If you don’t mind, what agar recipe are you using there?



That was 5 grams brf 2 grams malt 10 grams agar 500 MLS water


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Henry Swanson] * 1
    #28990604 -

Henry Swanson said:
Checked on an old tamp plate and saw there’s a stone forming.




Now I need to get some stone producers so I can get a stoned plate!


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: MycCycle] * 4
    #28990694 -

MycCycle said:
cronicr said:
Naw they're great lol, I actually just ordered more but they are far more expensive and aren't suited for no pours





All my Tamps look so much weaker than that…
If you don’t mind, what agar recipe are you using there?



I really liked that culture



--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: polyflakes] * 3
    #28990697 -



Alright, this one kinda gives me a boner. Wish it was on a petri so I could get a better pic.


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 1
    #28990712 -

ThurmanMurman said:


Alright, this one kinda gives me a boner. Wish it was on a petri so I could get a better pic.



Damn near a perfect circle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Henry Swanson] * 2
    #28990718 -

Henry Swanson said:
ThurmanMurman said:


Alright, this one kinda gives me a boner. Wish it was on a petri so I could get a better pic.



Damn near a perfect circle.



Much like a perfect circle, the metal straw I used was an adequate replacement for the real tool.


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 5
    #28990859 -





A little growth from 10/10 feeling pretty decent about these.


--------------------
Warning: Noob mycologists in training!  I'm still learning the ropes (and the gills, and the stipes). If I get something wrong, please spore me the embarrassment and gently correct me. I'm a slow learner, I'll do it wrong once every time... eventually, I'll get it right!


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: cronicr]
    #28991056 -

cronicr said:
MycCycle said:
cronicr said:
Naw they're great lol, I actually just ordered more but they are far more expensive and aren't suited for no pours





All my Tamps look so much weaker than that…
If you don’t mind, what agar recipe are you using there?



I really liked that culture





Looks really nice!
And thank you, I’ll give that recipe a go if the plates I’ve got now don’t get any better :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: MycCycle] * 3
    #28991112 -

Finally got around to making transfers i had been putting off.



Each condiment cup had a transfers to an HG.


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 1
    #28991481 -

ThurmanMurman said:
Henry Swanson said:
ThurmanMurman said:


Alright, this one kinda gives me a boner. Wish it was on a petri so I could get a better pic.



Damn near a perfect circle.



Much like a perfect circle, the metal straw I used was an adequate replacement for the real tool.



:ducklol:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Henry Swanson] * 1
    #28991689 -

Henry Swanson said:
Checked on an old tamp plate and saw there’s a stone forming.




I love seeing this too. This sample I have going rn is strong stone producer too. On my second run/attempt so I have at least a dozen plates and probably 3/4 of them have some sclerotia on them. Even the ones that I transferred wedges to grain with

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: mycosispeon]
    #28991764 -

That's my first expirience with Agar and i make a container dish with injection port the LC i used are also make from a LC syringe so too me the white spots looking healthy what you think?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Fiet]
    #28991774 -

Let it grow out a bit.


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: polyflakes] * 2
    #28991926 -

Yeti clone looking tasty.



First time doing Pans. How is this looking for a T2?



Hillbilly Pumpkin, t2s. Think I should clone these pins or clusters? THink these should go to grain?





--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


Huskies' Grimoire
The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Easy Instant Pot Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Huskies] * 8
    #28993171 -



Natalensis Nuke. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: ambock] * 2
    #28993693 -

A couple of my faster transfers from fri evening

Believe it's gt on left and treasure coast on the right.



--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1333 | 1334 | 1335 | 1336 | 1337 | 1338 | 1339 | 1340 | 1341 | 1342 | 1343 | 1344 | 1345 | 1346 | 1347 | 1348 | 1349 | 1350 | 1351 | 1352 | 1353 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is this contamination or just wet agar? ligma 71 8 10/04/26 01:29 PM
by Agar Wedge
* Agar in the fridge for 6 months, how is it? Yetidude 76 5 10/05/26 03:21 PM
by Yetidude
* buying agar - help sinisha 3,839 6 03/31/06 05:49 AM
by FractalXplora
* cheapest glass petri dishes, agar, dextrose, etc Fluxburn 8,392 8 02/14/05 07:57 AM
by Roadkill
* Potato Dextrose Agar X Malt Extract Agar Alegalize 7,007 8 02/25/05 11:03 AM
by agar
* test tubes agar fungophiliac 3,703 8 06/19/20 09:41 PM
by gorilliam
* LOOK! Big AGAR problem. Ever seen this? Not I. need advice BAD! agentstone 5,326 12 03/30/20 10:37 AM
by Surf707
* Agar and the global economy Dem_Bones 1,940 4 03/01/06 09:08 AM
by Dem_Bones

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
776,394 topic views. 8 members, 52 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 16 queries.