Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1936 | 1937 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1941 | 1942 | 1943 | 1944 | 1945 | 1946 | 1947 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1951 | 1952 | 1953 | 1954 | 1955 | 1956 | | Last >
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28858626 -

Thanks for the reply GC

That's what I suspected at first, but all the spawn looked clean and the two 'normal' tubs spawned at the same time are great, whilst both of the tubs with corrugated lids are showing the same splotches that have big bubbles of clear water (unlike the usual yellow of myc piss) on them.

I'll keep a close eye on them & see how things develop, likely taking the time to wipe the condensation off the lids each time it builds up.

I can afford to lose both tubs if necessary as the others will likely produce enough fruit to keep me going for the rest of the year, but it would be my biggest failure to date :-(


--------------------
πŸ…ƒ πŸ„΄ πŸ„° πŸ„Ό    πŸ„² πŸ„» πŸ„Έ πŸ„½ πŸ„Ά πŸ…† πŸ… πŸ„° πŸ„Ώ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Janus62]
    #28858705 -

I was looking at capsule machines on the zon. It seems like if you want different sizes you have to buy a whole new one? What machine brand/models do you guys recommend? What size capsule if you have to pick just one? And what brand of capsule if it matters?


--------------------


An hour and a half later, I was beginning to feel definite effects
Subjective Effect Index: comprehensive map of all potential psychoactive experiences

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Mycodemus] * 3
    #28858711 -

Mycodemus said:
I was looking at capsule machines on the zon. It seems like if you want different sizes you have to buy a whole new one? What machine brand/models do you guys recommend? What size capsule if you have to pick just one? And what brand of capsule if it matters?



I use this one. I get .5g in each 00 capsule so this does 12g at a time giving you 24 1/2g caps.

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/capsule-machine-filler-size-00-1-capsule-machine/cpm1002?sourceType=sc&source=SHOP&acqsource=adlucent&store=124&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwtNi0BhA1EiwAWZaANM6G1sGPWZHhECcTYs8sI05o5G8q92wYOqt9iTkUwG8uznFu7EhDfxoCBzwQAvD_BwE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Mycodemus] * 1
    #28858720 -

:whathesaid:
It's the one!
And I would suggest against Vegan capsules, they dissolve @ a whack rate IMO.
Gelatin is ol' reliable & I use 'bulk' brand gelcaps 00.
Can't complain at the machine, the cap or the effect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: RockinRobot] * 1
    #28858743 -

RockinRobot said:
Mycodemus said:
I was looking at capsule machines on the zon. It seems like if you want different sizes you have to buy a whole new one? What machine brand/models do you guys recommend? What size capsule if you have to pick just one? And what brand of capsule if it matters?



I use this one. I get .5g in each 00 capsule so this does 12g at a time giving you 24 1/2g caps.

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/capsule-machine-filler-size-00-1-capsule-machine/cpm1002?sourceType=sc&source=SHOP&acqsource=adlucent&store=124&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwtNi0BhA1EiwAWZaANM6G1sGPWZHhECcTYs8sI05o5G8q92wYOqt9iTkUwG8uznFu7EhDfxoCBzwQAvD_BwE



I couldn’t find that specific brand. I found these:

On sale, but size 0: https://www.amazon.se/fyllningsmaskin-kapselfyllare-fyllningsverktyg-kapseltillverkare-laboratorium/dp/B0821H273R/

Both size 00:
https://www.amazon.se/Wananfu-Kapselp%C3%A5fyllningsmaskin-detaljerade-instruktioner-vegetariska/dp/B0781D9QYX/

https://www.amazon.se/ALL-Capsule-Fyllningsmaskin-storlek-instruktioner/dp/B07CX5VWYS/


--------------------


An hour and a half later, I was beginning to feel definite effects
Subjective Effect Index: comprehensive map of all potential psychoactive experiences

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Mycodemus] * 3
    #28858744 -

Mycodemus said:
I was looking at capsule machines on the zon. It seems like if you want different sizes you have to buy a whole new one? What machine brand/models do you guys recommend? What size capsule if you have to pick just one? And what brand of capsule if it matters?



I use this one, it does batches of 100. 00 holds about .5g.

https://www.allincapsule.com/products/all-in-capsule-filling-machine-for-size-00

Beefs guide
Capsule filling machine mastery


--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Mycodemus] * 1
    #28858746 -

Scemilopes looks to work as the ones you posted Mycodemus.

Do the springs hold up ok with all the dust, Scemilope? That's all that came to mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Lithop]
    #28858748 -

Cool, thanks everybody. Is 00 preferred over 0? In the tek beef mentions 000.


--------------------


An hour and a half later, I was beginning to feel definite effects
Subjective Effect Index: comprehensive map of all potential psychoactive experiences

Edited by Mycodemus (07/16/24 05:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Lithop]
    #28858757 -

Lithop said:
Scemilopes looks to work as the ones you posted Mycodemus.

Do the springs hold up ok with all the dust, Scemilope? That's all that came to mind.



Yeah, no trouble so far. I wash/dry it after use and brush it clean between batches. Works smoother when it's nice and clean. I get a crushed capsule once in a while, but not many.


--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Scemilope] * 2
    #28858763 -

Perhaps something like this is worth checking Myc, but I find it TOUGH to get more than half a gram of mushpowder into a 00 cap ever. If you were using the caps for microdoses for example, or found it annoying to eat a bigger capsule you could go 0 and forego the extra space.
Triple 0 sounds savage to be eating a few of haha
Scemilope said:
Yeah, no trouble so far. I wash/dry it after use and brush it clean between batches. Works smoother when it's nice and clean. I get a crushed capsule once in a while, but not many.



Noice, I use the one Rockin linked but just wondered.
:thumbup:

Happy cappin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Mycodemus]
    #28858788 -

Mycodemus said:
Cool, thanks everybody. Is 00 preferred over 0? In the tek beef mentions 000.



Depends on dosage. As I said in first post 00 will get you 1/2g per capsule. A quick google search will show you average amount each size capsule will hold. I find 1/2 gram caps to be easier to dose

I personally like the 00 but you can do smaller caps if you want to micro-dose or larger if you want to take larger doses in fewer caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Mycodemus] * 3
    #28858789 -

Mycodemus said:
Cool, thanks everybody. Is 00 preferred over 0? In the tek beef mentions 000.



from the segway of the subtropicalis thread, I reckon you mainly want to microdose; if so, go for the size 1 - you can pack .17gr max in it.
Even if you decide to proper dose, you're eating Semps, so 3 size1 capsules and you're already in Semp landscape.



I use this one, in size 1, very happy with it:



--------------------
β€œAll this buttoning and unbuttoning”

Edited by 999999999 (07/16/24 06:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: 999999999]
    #28858923 -

Trichoderma? And bacteria? Or condensation from Thrichoderma? My first time trying to make grains, great... :grin:
I only made four jars but I wonder if they are contaminated too. I can't see anything like that in the other jars though, and no condensation in them.

Whatever it was I poured dish washing liquid through the whole in the lid and covered it in it so it wouldn't fly around and then filled it with water through the hole and poured it out in the toilet, then boiling water in the jar and then washed it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: RichMyco]
    #28858955 -

RichMyco said:
Is there an ideal size syringe filter for making LC lids?



.2 microns


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: ansr] * 2
    #28859045 -

ansr said:
Trichoderma? And bacteria? Or condensation from Thrichoderma? My first time trying to make grains, great... :grin:
I only made four jars but I wonder if they are contaminated too. I can't see anything like that in the other jars though, and no condensation in them.

Whatever it was I poured dish washing liquid through the whole in the lid and covered it in it so it wouldn't fly around and then filled it with water through the hole and poured it out in the toilet, then boiling water in the jar and then washed it.




Most likely Aspergillus ochraceus and Penicillium chrysogenum.

Why is everyone so fixated in Trichoderma?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #28859051 -



What year 4runner are we talking about here?  I almost got my partner a sick 1999 brown job with slim chrome trim.  Fucking rig was beautiful.  Toyota fucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Mr Piggy] * 1
    #28859058 -

My daily driver is a 2015 4runner Limited

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Mr Piggy] * 1
    #28859060 -

Mr Piggy said:
What year 4runner are we talking about here?  I almost got my partner a sick 1999 brown job with slim chrome trim.  Fucking rig was beautiful.  Toyota fucks.



Beefy likes 2nd and 3rd gens.

My 04 v8 is sitting in my garage dead. I managed to either blow a head gasket or crack a head... on a 2uz-fe engine.... :facepalm3:


--------------------
:pm:Ask about free prints: Ps tampanesis, subtropicalis, cubensis(ESS) and Pan cyanescens:pm:
Balance in life is like running on ice.

  πŸ…‘πŸ…žπŸ…£πŸ…£πŸ…›πŸ…” πŸ…–πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…–

"Mist your balls and fan your asshole" - Pandaskis, 2023

Edited by SirPsycho (07/16/24 09:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: SirPsycho]
    #28859067 -

I'd trade trich on every grow going forward for that truck


--------------------
:pm:Ask about free prints: Ps tampanesis, subtropicalis, cubensis(ESS) and Pan cyanescens:pm:
Balance in life is like running on ice.

  πŸ…‘πŸ…žπŸ…£πŸ…£πŸ…›πŸ…” πŸ…–πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…–

"Mist your balls and fan your asshole" - Pandaskis, 2023

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: SirPsycho]
    #28859742 -





Anything strange here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1936 | 1937 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1941 | 1942 | 1943 | 1944 | 1945 | 1946 | 1947 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1951 | 1952 | 1953 | 1954 | 1955 | 1956 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* quick question, finished colonizing? usefulidiot 1,848 1 04/06/03 04:31 PM
by kindkesey
* Quick Question grateful_head 1,233 2 08/18/01 01:40 PM
by Billyblastoff
* New to the boards, and a quick question to start ! Anonymous 1,825 4 03/11/02 01:18 AM
by 2shrewmen
* Another quick question, double dosage? dr4g0n 1,035 5 12/18/02 06:46 AM
by BladeLSD
* some quick questions about my treasure coasts alf 3,840 19 11/15/01 11:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Quick Question needs quick answer Wheedhead! 1,176 2 01/19/03 07:06 AM
by Wheedhead!
* quick question SuppaFly 1,039 1 09/18/02 02:41 PM
by mickey_rourke
* Re: Quick Question
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,528 22 06/14/00 03:46 AM
by hitterg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,154,961 topic views. 13 members, 51 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.039 seconds on 18 queries.