Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1261 | 1262 | 1263 | 1264 | 1265 | 1266 | 1267 | 1268 | 1269 | 1270 | 1271 | 1272 | 1273 | 1274 | 1275 | 1276 | 1277 | 1278 | 1279 | 1280 | 1281 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: RedRH]
    #28789113 -

:cringe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: RedRH] * 1
    #28789114 -

He let's them rub his hairy legs by the pool
:howyoudoing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #28789159 -

ballsalsa said:
He let's them rub his hairy legs by the pool
:howyoudoing:



... lets them..


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28793800 -

There’s a verdict in the Trump trial :popcorn:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28793823 -

koods said:
There’s a verdict in the Trump trial :popcorn:



Go on... :popcorn:

Which trial?


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28793827 -

The one that has been going on for over a month in NY


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28793830 -

Guilty AF on all 34 counts


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28793832 -

Guilty on all 34 charges. Welp, he’s now a convicted felon.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28793835 -

koods said:
Guilty on all 34 charges. Welp, he’s now a convicted felon.



Daaayum.. I'm not even a convicted felon... :grin:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #28793843 -

Step up your game woof!


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #28793849 -

Face

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 2
    #28793852 -

Face???
Anyway I wonder how many people who whine and bitch about corruption will come around all pissed off that something was done about corruption?


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28793853 -

Jail or house arrest? When will we know?


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #28793863 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Face???
Anyway I wonder how many people who whine and bitch about corruption will come around all pissed off that something was done about corruption?



General response to the news not to you.

Face as in, in your face.

Sentencing is July 11th. Let’s see if the gravy seals mount a response.

Edited by mushboy (05/30/24 03:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #28793866 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Step up your game woof!



I've had four felony charges thrown out of court, and only ever convicted of one misdemeanor.

I got game homie :wink:

The number one thing my brother bitches about, with regard to me, is that I always get away with shit lol!

He thought I was COOKED a couple summers ago, when I was sittin in jail for 3 felonies. Not one of them stuck, and I ended up keeping all the stolen shit in my trunk.

Whatsup?


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28793868 -

Oh ok I gotcha.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #28793871 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Sulfurshelfsean said:
Step up your game woof!



I've had four felony charges thrown out of court, and only ever convicted of one misdemeanor.

I got game homie :wink:

The number one thing my brother bitches about, with regard to me, is that I always get away with shit lol!

He thought I was COOKED a couple summers ago, when I was sittin in jail for 3 felonies. Not one of them stuck, and I ended up keeping all the stolen shit in my trunk.

Whatsup?



But alphas like trump don't beat charges! Lol your game is indeed strong...I've gotten away with some shit in my day but not four felonies at the courthouse.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #28793874 -

Trump looks pretty low energy right about now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #28793880 -

Enlil said:
Guilty AF on all 34 counts



That really does merit AF.



--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #28793882 -

gopher said:
Jail or house arrest? When will we know?



Fine and probation

Someone on the TV just mentioned that as a convicted felon, Trump will not be able to vote for himself in November


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (05/30/24 04:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1261 | 1262 | 1263 | 1264 | 1265 | 1266 | 1267 | 1268 | 1269 | 1270 | 1271 | 1272 | 1273 | 1274 | 1275 | 1276 | 1277 | 1278 | 1279 | 1280 | 1281 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,216 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* US States Renamed For Countries With Similar GDPs lonestar2004 413 1 06/22/07 08:22 PM
by zappaisgod
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World' yogabunnyM 848 13 11/22/16 04:53 PM
by Mostly_Harmless
* interesting email for trump and hillary supporters alike... tarlin 283 12 02/27/26 07:20 PM
by Enlil
* Official Hillary vs Trump Debate Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
amp244 24,121 1,077 11/15/16 03:01 PM
by ballsalsa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,474 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 18 queries.