Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Same life multiple times?
    #2840426 - 06/29/04 03:31 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Do you ever think that we've lived this exact same life multiple times already?

It's just a thought I had today, no need to jump all over me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
Re: Same life multiple times? [Re: MOTH]
    #2840456 - 06/29/04 03:39 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Elle,

Prove it!

Just kidding.

Yeah, I've thought about that too. It would certainly seem to explain dejavu. Do you mean EXACTLY the same life (where you perform the same actions) or same life but with free will (where all the ciscumstances are the same, but you can act differently)?

P.S. I hope this isn't true.

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

Invisibletoad857
President of theUnited States

Re: Same life multiple times? [Re: Source]
    #2840489 - 06/29/04 03:47 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

if the  circumstances were the same, life would be very different.  for example you may be born into the same framework of the life but small things that are changed by your free will (such as the choice to go to college) will ultimately alter the framework into a totally new one.

i wonder how long it could go on for?  is this the millionth time i've written this same shit here?  AHHH i guess that would mean i'm a very repetitive person.  :whoa:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Same life multiple times? [Re: Source]
    #2840492 - 06/29/04 03:47 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Source said:
Do you mean EXACTLY the same life (where you perform the same actions) or same life but with free will (where all the ciscumstances are the same, but you can act differently)?

P.S. I hope this isn't true.

I mean, *exactly* the same life, in repetition for eternity and we never come to realize it. This thought has also made me wonder if time doesn't really exist at all.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #2840635 - 06/29/04 04:32 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Well, it's possible. If we only have a finite amount of matter and energy, then it's possible that over an infinite period of time (not much to an egoless object) matter and energy may repeat themself, such as if you had a number sequence of 0-9 randomly generated into infinite then it would have to start repeating itself, because infinity only has so many possibilities when you're generating only 10 symbols over and over. The universe, of course, would have trillions and trillions of symbols instead of 10, but with an infinite amount of time, why not?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Invisibletoad857
President of theUnited States

Re: Same life multiple times? [Re: Ravus]
    #2840800 - 06/29/04 05:19 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
Well, it's possible. If we only have a finite amount of matter and energy, then it's possible that over an infinite period of time (not much to an egoless object) matter and energy may repeat themself, such as if you had a number sequence of 0-9 randomly generated into infinite then it would have to start repeating itself, because infinity only has so many possibilities when you're generating only 10 symbols over and over. The universe, of course, would have trillions and trillions of symbols instead of 10, but with an infinite amount of time, why not?

i've kinda got a theory that is similar to that...
because of the enormity of the universe and the sheer number of planets out there there  must be life out there.  not only will there be life, but there will be alternate worlds that progress  just like ours.  maybe at this very moment there's a planet out there that the inhabitants also call earth.  at this very moment they hate their president who happens to be named bush.  he is from a place called texas.  :whoa:

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #2841983 - 06/29/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Im sure this stuff have been talked about in here. Most physics books I have read have to conclusions to the big bang that the universe expands forever and eventually all the lights go out and its a cold dark eternity or that eventually it reaches a point where it caves in on its self and sort of implodes and everything goes backwards and all matter and space and time is sucked back into the tiny singularity only to do another big bang eventually? And if so one could speculate that maybe it all comes together in exactly the same way and there could be no other possible outcome of that equation?

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2842450 - 06/30/04 02:30 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I tried DPT tonight, and experienced a moment of eternity, in which I was one with all things and experienced reality as one connected entity. Past, present, and future were all one. So ya, I hear what you're saying, but I think it goes deeper than that.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineVAST
Stranger
Re: Same life multiple times? [Re: silversoul7]
    #2843903 - 06/30/04 02:29 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

look into YOGA ..

book:
fundamentals of yoga

to get more information on your out of body experiences,
the paths have been walked and talked about for 1000's of
years - it is time to look back to ancient times people!

you were in 3rd or 4th level relaxation/meditation.. you find the rest.

my first few trips I was forced into the highest level possible, and I will never forget the experience, and it is what I feed from every day for the motivation.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#2844441 - 06/30/04 05:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

multiple life is happenning
I think it is normal
it is multiple all at once, now.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom