Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
My trip experience on LSD....
    #2830461 - 06/26/04 11:03 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

First off, I'd like to say Swami is a man of knowledge. Never before have I understood this wonderful man's influence as I did tonight. Not related to this post....but I am willing to bet he is one of the few men on this board who can understand greater things in the bible....AND understand the teachings of carlos casteneda.....AND hold knowledge and happiness. You are a good person.

let me start by saying...if you need to hide LSD....DO NOT HIDE IT IN A SEGA GENESIS. THAT SHIT JUST DONT WORK HOMIES! I just now came home and unscrewed the biatch, popped it open and grabbed my 4 hits

man oh man, have I got something special to say. I'm sitting here at 12:00 PM, haven't slept all night. Just got back from a hotel, er ....well....theres lot more to the story, let me start out by saying I enjoyed my first LSD trip in almost a YEAR today

On with the important message....

I am going to really get this message out to the world. Yahooka is a home to me, and I'd feel honored to have this message here first, in the hands of you all.

I will be honest. Some of the things I say might offend people; but understand this is a message of Love. If you get offended at any part of this post, I suggest you to look into your heart, and try and perceive if I am really speaking of Love or not.....and if I am, isn't that what counts?

A lot was made clear to me. I guess you could say I'm a man of knowledge now. Well.....that will be determined by wether or not I actually follow the path thats been given to me.

Here is my honest account , my accurate witness, of the Holy Ghost (in which The bible speaks) made manifest in me.

Keep in mind, this message trancends religon, and it transcends limited belief. I will ONLY use religious terms in the manner I believe them to be necessary, and I will NOT use any religious material that I haven't verified to be 100% true. In other words....im not going to waste my time preaching dead messages about a dead scripture!

************....but before we get too far, let me explain what happened last night, and how this all started.**************

I had decided earlier in the week to ingest my LSD on Friday. Having nowhere to really go, I decided to check me and 2 of my friends (my only real friends I have) into a hotel, for 50 bucks. For not having a job, that sure was pricey!!!

Well, We had to wait for my chubby friend, I'll call him meatwad....(haha)....to get off mcdonolds, which was at 10pm. By this time, me and my friend ...uhh...Shake....were already chilling at my hotel room, playing a little old school sega. We were waiting for him to get over there, before we dropped.

So, he finds his way over, and we all drop at the same time. Some friend of ours wanted to borrow a DVD (im playing it safe homies!)....so we had to make a 20 minute drive, after ingesting 2 hits each of some potent LSD.

Well, we do our business, and I stop at the store to get some white owl cigars (had the urge to smoke a cigar). At the quick thrift ghetto gas station, I'm already starting to notice the LSD.

I get my cigars....and we walk back to the car....(only to run back in to get a slushie....then changing my mind!)...and we head back to the hotel.

I started off my trip playing old school Streets of Rage 2 , For sega genesis...which for anyone who doesnt know is a wonderful game.

So....I'm laughing cause the music is REALLY funny on my peak, so corny and old school....and I'm really kicking ass at the game. My friend Shake is playing too (two player coop) and he keeps hitting me! (its a side scroller, like the old ninja turtles, with team damage on!!)....so I kick his ass a little in the game...then we get to about level 6 , and decide its time for a movie.

So.....we put in Galaxy quest, which I rented (thanks to free rental from my gf, yay ....and this movie just BLOWS!

Anyway, this is where the magic started...

********Story picks up where I left off**************
(I will tell this from the first person perspective, as if to bring you, the audience, on the journey with me. Hold on to your hats, say your prayers, and get ready for the journey of one human gaining immense knowledge!)

This is it, the moment I've been waiting for. Its been so damn long since I've tripped.....this feels so....weird.

I'm not feeling that good at all...man I am really starting to feel sick. Why am I getting so much discomfort? My whole body is really feeling ....weird....this is REALLY not comfortable.

*at this point, my friend meatwad is getting weird vibes in the room (im SURE its attributed to me. I'm starting to effect the energy in the room I'm in, because of the intensity of what I'm going through) The lighting is adjusted, and I'm feeling a little better.

Skip the first person, I gotta change styles now!

So....as many of you know, I have a disease. I dont know if its multiple sclerosis, or what....but its effects are tremors, muscle spasms, muscle weakness, fatigue, etc etc. Its very scary to see my health rapidly degrade for the past 2 years, being only 18 years of age. So naturally, this was the first issue I had to confront during my trip.

here is the first Struggle I had to overcome. My own Illness.

This struggle I fought with bravery, well...I didnt have a choice! The acid told me it HAD to be this way, and my body started doing CRAZY things. My heart was beating VERY, VERY unharmoniously in my stomach....and my overall health seemed very off.

Heres where the magic happened, and the moment when the kingdom of heaven opened up to me. *moment of reflection*

*continues story*

I was forced to confront my illness. I was forced to realize that death at that moment was NOT in my hands. I could have died. I was forced to come to terms with my illness (which could last the rest of my life, and get progressively worse) and my possibility of death (its the human condition, we are all close to death).

Well, the spirit of christ had entered me, because I called it. I went into the bathroom, and said "God.....not in my name, but yours"......and that was the most important decision of the night. When I laid down ALL my security in this world....and lived purely for the moment, only then could I really see my true potential in life.

At that moment, the moment I laid down all my wordly fears, and security....the true gates to heaven opened up. I will tell you honestly, at that moment, I understood Jesus's life. I understood what he died for, and who it was who killed him. All secrets of this world was revealed to me, no longer hidden by my very own fear.

I will speak honestly when I say that I would endure a lifetime of suffering, just to have experienced what I did. I have now seen and understood a great majority of human reality, beyond the scope of what your average human sees. What I saw in this lifetime is why many souls on this planet have reincarnated here, to live the life of what I say revealed to me.

Before I reveal any of what I learn, I must say this. All of this is no doubt 100% true, and I know this because I had to experience it.

I can't really explain everything , in fact....much of the mysteries revealed to me are already gone. I will give some examples of what was revealed to me:

- I got to understand the bible, in its entirety.

- I got to see what our purpose on this planet is.

- I got to see that the forces who took Jesus's life, have been in MY life, and EVERY humans life. Its been in the form of government, healthcare, and even our best friends.

- I was shown how buddhism really is an effective cure for suffering.

- I was shown that No human is truly alive on this planet.....until he overcomes his fears. A man bound by fear is a man who is already dead. This is truth, and nothing will ever prevent my mind from seeing this simple truth ever again.

- I was shown what heaven really is.....both internally and externally.

- I was shown my job on this planet, and my path I that I am supposed to take.

- I was shown the truthful reality of my relationships with my friends, family, and girlfriend...and shown what i've done with then thus far....and how I could improve these relationships by using the powers of Honesty, Loyalty, Love, and Compassion....and humility.

- I was shown what will happen in our world in the next few years, and I was shown some paths I can take in the next few years if I want to life

- I was shown that I am very ill, but truth be told....there IS a cure for every disease on this planet.....

- I was shown the cure for suffering....the cure for ALL disease....the science of fasting....the truth behind music/media/television/etc etc

- I was shown certain things I've been ignornat on, that I must now correct.

All of these mysteries I was shown.....and I DO intend to share them with everyone who is willing to receive me in this life. I will shortly expand upon this initial post, and partial trip report....and give a more in-detail explanation of the mysteries I know understand.

If anyone at yahooka cares to know the Knowledge I now have......the key to heaven......the only thing worth living for on this planet.....then I suggest you contact me in some way.

I am not speaking for myself...but for something greater than me. Things were revealed to me, because of my Will to face all of my fears.....and then to sit humbly and suffer before the Reality I was shown.

I have greater things, for greater minds....and things will happen on this planet very quickly. Here is the messages I have for the public:

1) Dont ever lose your faith in life. Faith is what binds us, and keeps us young.

2) Illness CAN be cured, and I intend on, in the ne xt 5 years, educating the public openly on how to cure almost every illness.

3) Heaven on EARTH is possible. Its what we are here for, to do Gods will, not ours. Imagine a world where:

- Humanity is united under one Order....the order of a Just and loving God

- Death is a positive thing! No more disease or illness....we die when we've lived our few hundreds years....and decide to pleasantly leave our bodies behind (natural death)

- No ego on this planet. Humans return to their more harmonic state of existance.

- Satan no longer exists , no oppresive governments, or any other tools of satan...because we have willed Satan out of our planet

- MANY, MANY greater things!

Heaven on earth IS possible.

4) In order to maintain your youth, do the following:

- Laugh honestly throughout the day.
- Maintain a playful sense of mind.
- Dont hold on to anger, jealousy, greed, envy, or any of these wordly emotions. They destroy your body more than you know, and more than our governments , are willing to admit.
- Learn to stretch and exercise in a more natural, healthy way. Exercise your internal organs (I'll explain more on this in the future)
- Everyday work on healing your past. Karma is one of the most powerful forces in humans lives, especially during these days. Heal all the past wounds with people....ESPECIALLY if they will cause humility, or any other type of suffering . Both humility and suffering purify the soul.
- NEVER, EVER, EVER given in to your fears. Challenge them EVERYDAY....because the day you start fearing is the day you are dead, before physical death.

I was shown heaven on earth, as I said before, and it is definately worth me risking my life for.

I was shown a very important reality. I was shown how we CANNOT let ourselves be afraid of death, or fear at all. I cannot stress this enough.....NO PHYSICAL ILLNESS can compare to the devastating effect of being dead before physical death.

******************back to trip**********************************8

Needless to say, I learned many things, and I have only spoke about less than a tenth of what I've been shown. Of what I've spoken on, I have given no large detail...because these things are meant for you to find on your own. The knowledge I've found is for ALL men, and ALL women....and will be kept a secret from those who do not live in God's image.

I remember vaguely talking to some people who were also tripping......who were driving around our area, (not safe at all)...and trying to hang out with us. I remember feeling a strong sense of bond , with them......and I was able to drop my ego like I never could before. I dont remember the conversation, but it ended with them being mad at me :/

I enjoyed fasting the trip, and I did much work on my body. I got to learn some new healing techniques, and I now have a greater outlook on life.

I can see why LSD is illegal. It brings people WAYYYYYY to close to the Truth....and any oppressive government would KILL thousands and MILLIONS to hide the Truth I stumbled upon.

I will be honest, I know now for certain, after thinking for HOURS with a clear mind....that my government hath become corrupted. The original intentions of the creation of this country might have been pure....in fact it seems VERY plausible.

I think originally, following design, we could ALREADY BE LIVING HEAVEN ON EARTH.

But as the saying goes (and as I learned so powerfully last night) Evil Does Creep In Through The Back Door.

Sorry if this post seems unorganized, but my mind is rather worn after this intense trip...lack of food...and lack of sleep.

I ended my LSD trip by going hiking for about an hour....which I enjoyed WONDERFULLY, and couldnt have ended it any better. I hiked in a state park I believe, called Kennesaw Mountain. Wonderful area...I love to hike there.

The last few messages I'd like to share with you people:

1) Spend more time outdoors for crying out loud, and PLEASE, PLEASE raise your kids correctly. Life is sacred

2) IF you arent part of the solution, you ARE part of the problem, that is not negiotable.

3) Get ready for some itnense wordly dramas. Expect heavy war, disease, and murder. Our world is about to go through some tough times I promise though, do your best to survive , and you will enjoy heaven on earth *what is super hinting at?*

Good morning Yahooka. I hope you all can receive me, and not mock me. This is a strong message, and I am not kidding when I tell you I would suffer a lifetime nonstop if I knew this message could reach every life on this planet.

One more thing. External technology is not necessary, and it will be done away with in the next 30 years, if all goes according to plan. Do yourself a favor, and kill your television. Kill your microwave. Sparingly use your other electronics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2830481 - 06/26/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

that's sweet that there's a drug that inspires people like you've just been inspired. I dare you to get specific with your predictions!

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #2830490 - 06/26/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

kill your television, it enslaves you.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #2830539 - 06/26/04 11:35 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

We all been there...nothing new...

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #2830868 - 06/26/04 12:55 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

what the fuck of a kind of response is that?? Its like your trying to put yoursel at the same level as him to make you feel more special, or as special as him. I hate this kind of attitude.

"We all been there"??? WTF? Do you realize how much this statement is false??
"nothing new"??? NOTHING NEW?? this kind of experience is ALWAYS new, and anyways, it sure was new to him, as he explained it.

Sorry for my anger, but the guy posted this with good intentions, and i just feel like your putting him down.

By the way Supermarket, i was touched by your experience, and i wish you wrote all of it instead of only a tenth of it. Stay motivated is the best i can say

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: exclusive58]
    #2830940 - 06/26/04 01:22 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Don't post inane drivel just because you were tripping. Come on work at it, make something worth reading. That's what I mean. We have this forum to discuss issues not to masturbate each other and tell ourselves how wise we are. All trips are special, but they are a dime a dozen as well. They only have meaning to the person who did it. That is what the fuck I mean.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #2831008 - 06/26/04 01:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

But heaven on earth is possible. All it takes is a change of mind. Everytime I read something like supermarket's post I feel like we are one step closer to realizing what we could have. If everyone had this experience, we would be living heaven on earth right now! Repeat after me: There is no enemy.

--------------------

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #2831013 - 06/26/04 01:46 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Supermarket is touching on some very powerful ideas, and some explosive truths. I don't blame him for writing chaotically. His mind is busy rebuilding itself after having it's conventional structure completely dismantled. I remember my last LSD experience; what I felt seemed so critical that I created pages and pages of half-formed thoughts that could not capture what I was attempting to chisle into an efficiently communicable form. Like him, I felt a sense of urgency in passing along the realizations, and like him I had not even the ego to attempt to present myself as ego-less.

I want to hear more of what you have to say, supermarket.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
    #2831019 - 06/26/04 01:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for posting this great trip report! I like your writing style and it's good to see one become enlightened from the responsible use of psychedelics!
5 shrooms to you. :smile:

:thumbup:

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: wandrnshaman]
    #2831156 - 06/26/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

very very good my friend.

And let me just tell you one thing, it is comming, and all that is evil will be destroyed, and all that is good will be survive.

Mushrooms are the key

Edited by psikooz (06/26/04 03:09 PM)

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #2831185 - 06/26/04 03:31 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

This is all well and good...to say ok well now I know I have to be loving and forgiving and I'm going to heal all my relationships and take my life in the direction it should go but promises are worth exactly jack and shit. Every time I've tripped I get about the same sort of stuff, made these promises like you.
What I would be impressed by is to read a trip report like this a while after it happened....
"Hey guys I want to tell you about a trip I had six months ago where I figured out the bible and jesus and buddhism and since then I've healed many of my relationships and I confront problems immediately and I have been meditating everyday and ....."

I wish you luck with all this stuff but you should be aware that all of the challenge to change still lies before you and you haven't actually achieved anything yet.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2831189 - 06/26/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

:thumbup:

Some people might try to label your experience and try to take away its meaning, shrugging it off as not important, but I wouldn't pay any mind to them. Keep spreading the positive vibes, and never lose sight of what you've found! :mushroom2:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2831197 - 06/26/04 03:37 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

question_for_joo said:
I wish you luck with all this stuff but you should be aware that all of the challenge to change still lies before you and you haven't actually achieved anything yet.

Yep! Change requires actual change. :wink:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: Ped]
    #2831233 - 06/26/04 04:09 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Chaotic writing is unintelligible. So, therefore, pointless.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2831247 - 06/26/04 04:18 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Quote:

question_for_joo said:

Yep! Change requires actual change. :wink:

"A difference that makes no difference is no difference."
-  Some wise old sage.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2831303 - 06/26/04 04:54 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
Chaotic writing is unintelligible. So, therefore, pointless.

Whatever dude.  :rolleyes:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2831311 - 06/26/04 04:57 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, but if I invest time to read your writing I like to see content that is not random. My mind produces this shit all day long I need to look at something more coherant.

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
    #2831313 - 06/26/04 04:59 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

your life is unintelligable, so therefore, pointless.

What do you plan to do about that situation>? sit around and bitch on a forum?

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: Positronius]
    #2831323 - 06/26/04 05:02 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"What do you plan to do about that situation>? sit around and bitch on a forum? "

I ain't bitching just commenting on the comment on my comment, but I'll dicontinue because at this point I am wasting my own time commenting on my comments while I...shit I must be bored... good point.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2831335 - 06/26/04 05:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
Yeah, but if I invest time to read your writing I like to see content that is not random. My mind produces this shit all day long I need to look at something more coherant.

Well, just because you yourself do not find what you are looking in so-described "chaotic writing", it does not by any means make it "unintelligible" or "pointless". The world doesn't revolve around you and your preferences. :wink:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale