Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2831367 - 06/26/04 05:26 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

oh, its all unintelligable and pointless when boiled down to the elements.

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2831601 - 06/26/04 07:16 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I understand Huehuecoyotl's reaction. And Ped made some good points as well. Psychedelics offer new perspectives. Initially, it's so overwhelmingly refreshing, most folks are convinced they've reached intense revelations. But nothing is permanent and that novelty feeling wears off.

Holding on to just a few of the millions of ideas the trip presented to you is a struggle. Applying these ideas towards change takes more and more effort as the days pass. Nonetheless, enjoy every moment.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: Viaggio]
    #2831621 - 06/26/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Psychedelics offer new perspectives. Initially, it's so overwhelmingly refreshing, most folks are convinced they've reached intense revelations. But nothing is permanent and that novelty feeling wears off.

Exactly. Supermarket, I/we would like to travel along with you through your metamorphosis to see if you can retain any of this lightning wisdom. Having your mind shattered and applying these insights are worlds apart and few have been able to successfully integrate them (or even some of them) into "ordinary" reality.

Perhaps you may succeed where many of us have failed. Your drive to heal yourself may be the additional ingredient necessary.

May I suggest keeping a daily journal so that you may document your progress and track your shifting ideas.

I wish you "luck".  :heart:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #2831644 - 06/26/04 07:39 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

a temporary change in perspective can lead to a permanent change in some actions. supermarket i commend you for facing your fears. i hope you have the wisdom to notice when you are slipping back , and make your changes permanent. in seeing and doing.

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: Todcasil]
    #2831708 - 06/26/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

What I was shown, was knowledge.  I can honestly say that I am lucky to be one of the few people I know to have been shown wordly knowledge.

Jesus was shown and held knowledge, as did Buddha, and about 10 million other people, but they come to mind the quickest.

Yes....what happened was just a glimpse. I was shown the kingdom of heaven (knock me all you want, my inner experience can never be unvalidated by another's lack of faith or realization or experience).

I am well aware that I will in time forget the keys to the kingdom.  I have however been shown, and that will never change. From this point on, its about DOING MY BEST....and even if I dont (none of us really do), I can still forgive myself.  It's not about God forgiving me....I dont see God as a being like anyone else I know. I just consider him supereme awareness. Its always about me forgiving myself.

These experiences may be considered boring or unimportant to the ones with hardened hearts, and that saddens me :frown:

These posts had no ego....just love.  I just wanted to spread what I realized.....I mean, I didnt expect to change the world with that thread, but you know....maybe brighten someones mood a little bit?

I asked to receive knowledge of this world, and universe...and I received as much as I could handle. What I do with this knowledge is the challenge.

As jesus said "Its better for a man to do wrong in ignorance, then for a man to have learned the secrets and path of Life, and to do wrong"

He was saying its better to have never learned any knowledge at all, then to waste your life away after you learn this knowledge.

What I experienced goes beyond religon......the whole message was really about Love.  I will ALWAYS remember that.

I cant claim this to be true for anyone but myself, and I hope everyone can achieve great things in life, just as I hope to.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #2831720 - 06/26/04 08:25 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

But I will certainly admit I am an ignorant fool.

The greatest thing besides love I learned was humility! and being humble.

The greatest master is a servant to his people.

I think those with gifts should use them for those who need them, and thats the purpose of having "gifts"

So my official message is:

Love all life.....try be to humble.....and face your fears!

Invisibletoad857
President of theUnited States

Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2831754 - 06/26/04 08:47 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

question_for_joo said:
you haven't actually achieved anything yet.

wrong. if you take a few moments to read through the responses to this post you would realize that there have been a good number of people that have been changed by this experience who weren't tripping (myself included).

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: Swami]
    #2831810 - 06/26/04 09:08 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Psychedelics offer new perspectives. Initially, it's so overwhelmingly refreshing, most folks are convinced they've reached intense revelations. But nothing is permanent and that novelty feeling wears off.

Exactly. Supermarket, I/we would like to travel along with you through your metamorphosis to see if you can retain any of this lightning wisdom. Having your mind shattered and applying these insights are worlds apart and few have been able to successfully integrate them (or even some of them) into "ordinary" reality.

Perhaps you may succeed where many of us have failed. Your drive to heal yourself may be the additional ingredient necessary.

May I suggest keeping a daily journal so that you may document your progress and track your shifting ideas.

I wish you "luck".  :heart:

It's definitely hard to hold onto all the insight and live in an enlightened state of mind for the rest of your life, but you can always look back on a trip and remember those insights when your life starts heading down the wrong path.  My title("Chill the fuck out") is basically a summary of the lessons I learned on a 5g dose of mushrooms once.  While I certainly still have times where I need to chill the fuck out, I keep it there to remind me to do just that.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#2831920 - 06/26/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I want to know how to cure all the diseases in the world. People are dying every second from disease, don't wait any longer! Share your knowledge now, we could save some lives tonight if you respond quick.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #2831995 - 06/26/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

come on already, we've all taken LSD so fucking what...

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #2832029 - 06/26/04 10:53 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Hue, why the hostility?

Your a perfect example of a person who has a hardened heart.

Would you respond to Jesus in the same manner?

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #2832039 - 06/26/04 10:56 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The cure to most wordly disease can be found in the Gospel of Peace...attributed to jesus christ.

It involves fasting, and cleansing, in the correct manner. Then using the spirit to recreate the body, from the cellular level.

Its demands a lot of discpline and will power to cure many illnesses, and unfortunately most people arent willing to put that forth :frown:

but to those who are....never give up. The cure IS out there.

Any illness that cannot be cured in this manner, cannot naturally be cured by the body, and thus should be left until death. When you reincarnate, if you did what you could, you should be free from that bondage of your past life.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2832040 - 06/26/04 10:57 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Just want to see some writing not phony bullshit trip reports I've logged hundreds of them I am not interested in more. No hostility. I'm a nice guy, really, you got to belive me.....come on.......

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #2832080 - 06/26/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

but do you think I typed this for you, or for the people who will enjoy it?

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2832084 - 06/26/04 11:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

"The world doesn't revolve around you and your preferences"

really? In my Universe I am almighty God, in all his glory...have we met?

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#2832204 - 06/27/04 12:22 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I enjoyed it very much!  :thumbup:

It's easy to see why people don't open up very often in this forum with people waiting around every corner with the long knives, so I'm glad you made the effort. Keep that light shining!

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: zorbman]
    #2832225 - 06/27/04 12:30 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

"Keep that light shining"
snuff it out...replace it with real content... ideas, inspiration, fucking flamebait whatever but make it useful, readable, fucking enjoyable reading. not bogus baloney we all done. I had a double helping on this place already today don't make me anymore sick.

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#2832250 - 06/27/04 12:41 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Ok dude, whatever.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: My trip experience on LSD.... [Re: zorbman]
    #2832253 - 06/27/04 12:43 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

thank you

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #2832375 - 06/27/04 01:54 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Supermarket,

I am sincerely happy for you! You have seen a great deal of the truth and I empathise with the difficulty you will have trying to convey some of that truth to others. I do believe that what you experienced has the power to radically change your life. How could it not?

Remember that your experience cannot be transmitted to others through words - crude abstractions that they are. Use the experience and the time shortly after to re-construct your ego in a fashion which will allow you to fulfill your mission (preferably with as little ego as possible). Forget about telling others about it now...wait until your full reintegration. Concentrate your energies on crystallizing that knowlege and making it real in this 'mundane' realm...THEN teach, heal, love - accomplish your life!

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies