| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
OTD God-King Registered: 08/16/03 Posts: 87,161 Loc: Uncanny Valley |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,867 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 4 days, 9 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 04/03/10 Posts: 2,213 |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 04/28/17 Posts: 7,473 Last seen: 33 minutes, 47 seconds |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,867 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 4 days, 9 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 04/03/10 Posts: 2,213 |
| ||
|
Registered: 04/01/02 Posts: 8,449 Last seen: 2 hours, 57 minutes |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,867 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 4 days, 9 hours |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 1 day, 5 minutes |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 1 day, 5 minutes |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 1 day, 5 minutes |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,867 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 4 days, 9 hours |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,867 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 4 days, 9 hours |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 1 day, 5 minutes |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 1 day, 5 minutes |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,867 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 4 days, 9 hours |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 04/28/17 Posts: 7,473 Last seen: 33 minutes, 47 seconds |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,867 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 4 days, 9 hours |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,867 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 4 days, 9 hours |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 1 day, 5 minutes |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Trump ( |
80,102 | 2,635 | 01/19/21 07:19 AM by STPLSD25 | ||
![]() |
Official Hillary vs Trump Debate Thread. ( |
24,121 | 1,077 | 11/15/16 03:01 PM by ballsalsa | ||
![]() |
Who will the president canidates for 2024?? | 345 | 5 | 07/09/17 03:24 AM by Cinnamon | ||
![]() |
How will the Trump presidency end ( |
4,494 | 180 | 09/05/17 04:44 PM by akira_akuma | ||
![]() |
Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? ( |
2,070 | 76 | 05/16/17 12:18 AM by akira_akuma | ||
![]() |
Trump chosen by God ( |
7,033 | 312 | 05/11/26 06:34 PM by Lard Binge | ||
![]() |
Trump breaks 8 major promises in 9 days? ( |
1,119 | 54 | 11/28/16 11:55 AM by Falcon91Wolvrn03 | ||
![]() |
Ya Boy Trump ( |
2,239 | 81 | 09/28/17 07:18 PM by meltdowner |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa 502,195 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||


I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!
duh the people pulled the people out as usual. First Responders. Grocery stores. The heart and soul of the country saved the country while police stations were burning down. Black lives matter sure but good vaccines and jobs and quarantine scenarios save black people as they save white people.
