| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
OTD God-King Registered: 08/16/03 Posts: 87,091 Loc: Uncanny Valley |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,865 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 5 days, 12 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 04/03/10 Posts: 2,213 |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 04/28/17 Posts: 7,448 Last seen: 1 hour, 56 minutes |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,865 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 5 days, 12 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 04/03/10 Posts: 2,213 |
| ||
|
Registered: 04/01/02 Posts: 8,447 Last seen: 2 hours, 31 minutes |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,865 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 5 days, 12 hours |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,194 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 24 minutes, 34 seconds |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,194 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 24 minutes, 34 seconds |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,194 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 24 minutes, 34 seconds |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,865 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 5 days, 12 hours |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,865 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 5 days, 12 hours |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,194 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 24 minutes, 34 seconds |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,194 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 24 minutes, 34 seconds |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,865 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 5 days, 12 hours |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 04/28/17 Posts: 7,448 Last seen: 1 hour, 56 minutes |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,865 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 5 days, 12 hours |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,865 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 5 days, 12 hours |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,194 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 24 minutes, 34 seconds |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Congratulations Obama ( |
6,104 | 137 | 01/26/09 01:01 PM by Seuss | ||
![]() |
Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." | 627 | 1 | 09/17/09 05:22 AM by Seuss | ||
![]() |
Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse ( |
11,307 | 186 | 03/31/09 07:09 PM by TGRR | ||
![]() |
Obama's Pinstripe Revolution ( |
4,606 | 43 | 05/09/09 10:51 AM by Falcon91Wolvrn03 | ||
![]() |
Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion ( |
4,203 | 64 | 04/10/09 01:36 AM by ScavengerType | ||
![]() |
Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies | 572 | 3 | 01/12/09 11:12 AM by Prisoner#1 | ||
![]() |
McCain tells supporters to be respectful of Obama ( |
2,874 | 49 | 10/13/08 09:43 PM by ReposadoXochipilli | ||
![]() |
President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession ( |
3,014 | 31 | 02/06/09 12:05 AM by johnm214 |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa 499,839 topic views. 2 members, 5 guests and 56 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||


I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!
duh the people pulled the people out as usual. First Responders. Grocery stores. The heart and soul of the country saved the country while police stations were burning down. Black lives matter sure but good vaccines and jobs and quarantine scenarios save black people as they save white people.
