Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26835708 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Brian Jones said:
He (Trump) was who the Russians wanted in office.



You're into conspiracy theory now (unless you have proof)?  I already showed evidence they DIDN'T want Trump.

From RT:



Where's your evidence they did?  An opinion piece in the WSJ?



I think a mainstream conspiracy theory is a contradiction in terms. If you google it, there are more sources saying there was Russian interference than you can count. Then there is the Senate Intelligence Committee report. Trump himself, who can't stop reversing himself when he communicates, once said he assumed the allegations of Russian interference were true, although he usually says the opposite.

I don't think this investigation is over, and will ramp up once Trump is out of office. Trump believes this as well. The reason why Trump commuted Roger Stone's sentence rather than pardoning him was the assumption that this would protect Stone's 5th amendment rights, and he couldn't be forced to testify. That's not necessarily true, depending on how prosecutors come at him.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #26835709 -

christopera said:
Imagine if the Bundy’s were in an armed standoff with the law enforcement. You don’t have to because that’s what happened.



Imagine if that happened in the middle of a street instead of the middle of nowhere

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Vahn421] * 1
    #26835714 -

Vahn421 said:
Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
They’d be shitting their pants so hard they’d still be fantasizing about murdering the Obama with their guns.



  You should read conservative forums . Fantasies about killing liberals in civil war situation , rounding us up and executing us , you  fucking name it they’re dreaming  about it . It’s pretty sic .



This does not represent the average conservative. I really, REALLY hope you or anyone else doesn't think it does. If you do, you're delusional.



And yet you make similar equivalencies about liberals, leftists, the media, the protestors, rioters.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26835722 -

Brian Jones said:
I don't think this investigation is over, and will ramp up once Trump is out of office. Trump believes this as well. The reason why Trump commuted Roger Stone's sentence rather than pardoning him was the assumption that this would protect Stone's 5th amendment rights, and he couldn't be forced to testify. That's not necessarily true, depending on how prosecutors come at him.



The notion that all of the evidence is on the internet is ridiculous.  Recently, Concord has threatened to sue the U.S. for $50 billion.  I doubt that'll happen, but if it does, that'll open Concord up for all kinds of discovery that they would not have had to turn over in the criminal matter.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26835725 -

Brian Jones said:
Vahn421 said:
Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
They’d be shitting their pants so hard they’d still be fantasizing about murdering the Obama with their guns.



  You should read conservative forums . Fantasies about killing liberals in civil war situation , rounding us up and executing us , you  fucking name it they’re dreaming  about it . It’s pretty sic .



This does not represent the average conservative. I really, REALLY hope you or anyone else doesn't think it does. If you do, you're delusional.



And yet you make similar equivalencies about liberals, leftists, the media, the protestors, rioters.



Similar, but not parallel.

The lamestream media aside which IS basically all corrupt, I'm well aware most democrats and leftists are good people, but their party as a whole is sucking China's dick and allowing our great cities to be destroyed.

I said the same thing about the Mormon church years ago. Fuck Mormonism, but the church has some good people.

EDIT: As for the rioters. They're all idiots and fools. Some are misled, some are malicious, but they're all idiots.


--------------------

Edited by Vahn421 (07/21/20 09:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #26835739 -

qman said:
Vahn421 said:
ballsalsa said:
Well, the violence in Portland, for example, is primarily being committed by federal officers deployed there by order of Trump.
Also, MagicMush said:
Quote:
Hes gonna show America what happens when you let lawlessness take over cities. You end up with a pile of burning rubble and look like a third world shit hole.






The violence in portland had been going on for 50 days before the fed got there and was the REASON the fed came in. Furthermore, the rioters had set fire to and vandalized federal property. The fed isn't gonna shake their finger like the pussy Portland mayor and say, "now now, play nice."

Most residents that live in Portland (who pay the taxes for the welfare of the jobless rioters that are fucking the city up) are getting sick of what's happening.



How do you know if the Portland mayor has any specific policy on the issue and has control over the police department?

If we learned anything about these protests around the nation, it's that city mayors are essentially powerless over their police departments.

The Feds should really stay out unless the locals want assistance, and that don't think that was the case in this scenario.



Really? CHAZ was torn apart the MOMENT the mayor wanted it done.

Quote:
The Feds should really stay out unless the locals want assistance, and that don't think that was the case in this scenario.



I actually mostly agree with this. State should be state and federal should be federal... but there has to be a line when local leadership starts cooperating with domestic terrorists.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Vahn421] * 2
    #26835787 -

Will nobody stop these violent domestic terrorists?

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1285451911999741954?s=20

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #26835894 -

the feds were the only people being violent last night. nobody started fucking shit up until they started tear gassing the moms. then its like fuck it get the spray paint out. probably more people down there last night than ive seen so far

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: MadMuncher] * 1
    #26835906 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26835923 -

MagicMush123 said:
christopera said:
Imagine if the Bundy’s were in an armed standoff with the law enforcement. You don’t have to because that’s what happened.



Imagine if that happened in the middle of a street instead of the middle of nowhere



??? both federal buildings. the bundys took over a refuge for days including occupying federal buildings. imagine if they got the rubber bullet and tear gas and baton beatings and cracking old mens skulls open and running people over treatment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26835925 -

MagicMush123 said:
christopera said:
Imagine if the Bundy’s were in an armed standoff with the law enforcement. You don’t have to because that’s what happened.



Imagine if that happened in the middle of a street instead of the middle of nowhere



They took over a federal facility on federal land for weeks


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26835930 -

with guns

it was a siege

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26835933 -

They threatened to kill anyone who tried to remove them. They used bulldozers to build berms to fortify their position


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 2
    #26835940 -

yep. most of the state is middle of nowhere. we need them right now but theyre brain washed cowards like most.
here is their revolution and havn't heard shit from them except "George Soros is funding everything" "Antifa" "my comfort and privilege is in jeapordy"

history
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22831321/page/41/fpart/1

passifloracaerulea said:
Oh my god they have guns! They should just give up their rights and carry protest signs instead, fucking socially engineered idiots who can't think for themselves or unite with a group who has similar long term goals to reduce the reach big government has in our lives.:rolleyes:



fuck the feds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: MadMuncher] * 2
    #26835971 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #26835983 -

Quote:
They took over a federal facility on federal land for weeks



There’s actually a huge difference , it’s so black and white I’m surprised everyone is missing it.
Before the siege they had a standoff with federal officers and pointed guns at them until they left .
If the treatment of the Bundys isn’t a glaring example of the white privilege  that exists  in this country I’m not sure what is .

Edited by Psilynut2 (07/21/20 12:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26836027 -

Not to mention the right wing “sovereign citizen” militia type folks have done far more terrorism than antifa ever has. Far as I can tell the “worst” thing Antifa has done is damage some property and beat up some nazis. Haven’t even killed anyone.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26836050 -

koods said:
They threatened to kill anyone who tried to remove them. They used bulldozers to build berms to fortify their position



Didn't you support chop when they gated off random streets and declared it their own?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26836060 -

I don't recall them claiming any ownership.  Do you have a source for this wild claim?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26836062 -

Brian Jones said:
I think a mainstream conspiracy theory is a contradiction in terms. If you google it, there are more sources saying there was Russian interference than you can count. Then there is the Senate Intelligence Committee report.



That's Enlil's argument too, and I'll admit many of my arguments aren't mainstream.  But if propaganda is so good that it becomes mainstream, do you think that means people just need to accept it as fact without evidence?  The problem with that comes when you live in a country like America that's extremely good at propaganda.

Let's look again at some of the things I've been likely right about over time vs things I've been likely wrong about.

1.  I said that Weapons of Mass Destruction would not be found in Iraq (this was before I joined the shroomery, so you don't have to believe me on this, though it's consistent with my other skepticism).
1.  You already conceded I was most likely right the Trump campaign not colluding with Russia.
2.  We now know four chemical weapons inspectors called bullshit on the Douma chemical attack report.
3.  We know the case against the parent of the indicted Troll Farm workers was dismissed, as I predicted.
4.  We now know Bill Browder is likely a crook rather than a Sergei Magnitsky hero, from the Der Spiegel investigation (though he's still being protected by the West because the case against him originates in Russia and we'd never admit to being wrong about our Mangntisky Act).

Tell me where evidence has proven me wrong.  Even evidence that shows it is 'likely' I was wrong.

Note - I don't consider the media reporting "unnamed sources believe" as evidence, nor is a mainstream media belief of something evidence, as I've shown.

Brian Jones said:
I don't think this investigation is over, and will ramp up once Trump is out of office.



Nobody likes to be wrong, but the Russia collusion investigation has ended.  :shrug:
We'll always look for Russian wrongdoing, and I'm NOT against that, but I'm not into make believe, as we see in cannabinated's post above (that video is just Hillary make believing, with NO evidence).


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dogshit Barry Says....
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 2,394 25 11/15/15 06:48 PM
by hostileuniverse
* Bernie Sanders for President in 2020?
( 1 2 3 all )
Falcon91Wolvrn03 1,684 42 04/28/17 11:10 PM
by starfire_xes
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,077 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World' yogabunnyM 848 13 11/22/16 04:53 PM
by Mostly_Harmless
* No proof has been found between Trump and Russia ties...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Patlal 35,416 2,060 09/28/17 04:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* Trump calls CNN fake news
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Psychonott 1,975 103 01/17/17 01:29 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Trump: 'In my first 100 days, I kept my promise to the American people'
( 1 2 3 all )
Bubbles85 1,539 44 05/06/17 01:31 AM
by demiu5

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,153 topic views. 1 members, 6 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.